Claim Part 3

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

!

 

Jessica mentally cursed for the nth time. The blonde haired girl now regrets ever coming to this camping trip. If she only knew sooner they’re going to be walking for more than two straight hours just to reach the location of the camp she definitely would have refused to come to this trip.

 

Crap!

 

Jessica groaned in annoyance when she tripped on a root of a tree that almost got her kissing the forest floor, she couldn’t help but give herself a pat on the head for her fast reflex (which is kinda surprising that it’s still there specially in her current condition).

 

As of now, Jessica’s energy is close to nil. It annoys her even more that her face is very oily and sticky no thanks to the scorching heat of the sun. Her feet is also starting to shake and numb, it’s killing her. Her feet felt like it’s gonna separate from her upper body with every step she takes.

 

Jessica stopped walking and crouched down. She looked at the people ahead of her talking and laughing.

 

How the hell do they still manage to smile and laugh like that while here I am about to reach my death bed because of exhaustion.

 

She sees her companions starting to get even further from her. Inhaling and exhaling deeply she stood up and attempted to walk but it seems like her legs have finally given up on her because she can’t move them an inch.

 

“God dammnit!”

 

She frustratingly mumbled under her breath. Her legs stung for a second before shaking and finally lost all the remaining strength and gave away. She closed her eyes preparing herself for the impact only to feel another body supporting her from the back.

 

Jessica is extremely surprised at the other presence cause she’s sure she’s the last person behind (or that’s what she thought). Her younger sister even forgot about her and went with Taeyeon’s younger sister Irene.

 

Some sister she is.

 

Jessica grits her teeth and promised to herself to give her younger sister a smack on the head for abandoning her. However, her murderous plan to beat her sister was broken by a spine tingling voice so dangerously close to her right ear.

 

“Are you okay Jessica?” Jessica slowly turned her head and stared at the milky white face in front of her. “Jessica?” A hand waving infront of her face made her blink. It finally dawned to her who her savior is. It's none other than the girl she’s been crushing hard, Kim Taeyeon. “Hey, you look pale Sica.”

 

“Sica?” the blonde stared at Taeyeon before she lets out a shriek when her body is being lifted.

 

“I’m gonna find you a shade where you can rest for a while.” Taeyeon calmly said still carrying Jessica in her arms and started looking for a tree with a nice shade.

 

Jessica’s breathing turned ragged, she tried with all her might not to scream and jump in happiness, she would sneakily take peeks at Taeyeon, her face would heat up immediately seeing how close her face is with the other. She could even smell the short girls' lavander scent that she totally loves.

 

Jessica feels like one of those princesses out of the fairytale books being carried by their prince charming, in Jessica's case however, her Princess Charming. She bit her lip looking down playing with her fingers.

 

“Oh this seems to be a nice spot.” Taeyeon finally found a place and slowly sat Jessica down on top of a well-shaded rock beside a big tree. “Are you okay Sica?” Jessica mentally spazzed hearing Taeyeon’s nickname for her and the sight of Taeyeon’s head tilted on her left donning the most adorable expression, ever!

 

“Ye-yeah I’m okay Taengoo – I mean Taeyeon, sorry.” Jessica embarrassingly looked down when she accidentally blurted her special nickname for Taeyeon.

 

Jessica heard Taeyeon’s trademark laugh. Even though she is embarrassed she can’t help but smile hearing Taeyeon's laugh. Taeyeon’s laugh is just so contagious. Others describe her laugh as ahjumma-like and Jessica agrees to that. Taeyeon’s laugh is music to Jessica’s ears, Krystal said she is so biased about Taeyeon always praising every single thing about Taeyeon or anything Taeyeon does. Well what can they do, Kim Taeyeon got Jung Jessica whipped!

 

“That’s okay Sica, it pleases me knowing you made me such a cute nickname. I also hope you don’t mind me calling you Sica?”

 

“I-I don’t mind. Not at all.” Jessica smiled shyly when Taeyeon toothily smiled to her.

 

“You’re sweating a lot Sica.”

 

Jessica was surprised when Taeyeon took a handkerchief from the pocket of her hoodie and gently wiped Jessica’s sweat. Her heart beat erratically when Taeyeon’s smooth hand swooped the hair covering her neck wiping the sweat there. Taeyeon’s fingertips grazed her neck, and goosebumps ran throughout Jessica’s body, the hair on her nape stood at the tingling sensation Taeyeon is giving to her.

 

After what seems like hours of Taeyeon wiping her sweat, Taeyeon Jessica finally relaxed when Taeyeon pulled away.

 

“You should drink some water Sica to avoid dehydration.”

 

Jessica nodded and rummaged through her bag for a bottle of water only to see hers is empty. I must have drank all of it.

 

“Oh…um…I’ll just drink water when we get to the site.” Jessica reasoned quickly hiding her empty bottle of water inside her bag but Taeyeon already saw it even before Jessica could hide the bottle.

 

“Here, you can have some of mine.” Taeyeon handed her half-filled water bottle to Jessica.

 

“No no it’s ok Taengoo. I’m okay.”

 

Taeyeon shook her head. “There’s no way we’ll continue walking if you don’t drink water.” Taeyeon pushed her water bottle to Jessica and the latter hesitatingly took it and drank from it. After three gulps, Jessica looked at Taeyeon who’s standing two steps away from her looking at the surroundings.

 

“We’ll rest for a few minutes before we continue on our way.” The shorter girl said.

 

“But…the others are already way ahead of us what if we get lost?” Jessica shivered at the thought of getting lost in this open place.

 

“Don’t worry Sica I know the way to the camp site and I also have a map with me just to be sure, so I guarantee you we won’t get lost.” Taeyeon spun and faced Jessica. “I’ll keep you safe.” She said with a smile.

 

Thump Thump

 

The sound of Jessica’s heart skipping a beat. Just having Taeyeon’s presence with her gave Jessica all the security and assurance she needs. “Thank you.” She handed Taeyeon’s water bottle back.

 

“Anything for you Sica.”

 

Jessica almost jumped out of her seat when she saw Taeyeon twisting the cover of the water bottle and drank from it, the very same bottle Jessica just drank from.

 

Of course she would drink from it, it’s her bottle. You’re such an idiot Jessica.

 

That’s not the point. The point is, you drank from it and Taeyeon did the same, in short you and Taeyeon just had an indirect kiss.

 

Look at the way Taeyeon’s lips cover the mouth of the water bottle. Just seconds ago you also had your lips there.

 

Her eyes widened at what her inner self has just said. Yeah. It’s true. Taeyeon and I really just had an indirect kiss. Jessica smiled a bit. I wonder how her lips feels and taste like. She thought to herself.

 

Jessica continued staring at the way Taeyeon is drinking. Her lips wrapped around the top of the bottle. The way she tilts her head up, the movement of everytime she would swallow water. Jessica gulped hard.

 

Some drops of water seeped on the side of Taeyeon’s mouth trailing ever so slowly down Taeyeon’s smooth, milky and mouth-watering neck and completely disappeared inside Taeyeon’s shirt.

 

“Oh my god!” Jessica sprung up surprising Taeyeon.

 

“Wha-what?! Are you okay Sica?” Taeyeon grabbed Jessica shoulders when the latter didn’t respond.

 

Jessica’s ears ringed, she can’t hear anything, she just stared at Taeyeon’s moving lips.

 

Jessica leaned forward planting her lips on Taeyeon’s. It only took a second for Taeyeon do respond to the kiss. The shorter girl pulled Jessica by her waist, the latter wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck deepening the kiss.

 

Taeyeon flicked her tongue on the blonde’s upper lip. Jessica opened to welcome Taeyeon, their tongues danced with each other. It didn’t take long before wet slurping sounds could be heard. The two moaned at the intensity the kiss is turning to.

 

Jessica tumbled back as Taeyeon gently pushed her, she stopped when Jessica hit the trunk of the tree. Jessica started roaming her hands on Taeyeon’s body, the latter followed through doing the same and stopped on the inside of Jessica’s shirt just below the lining of the bra.

 

Slowly, the shorter one slithered her hand down stopping at the button of Jessica’s shorts. She played with the button for a bit before finally opening it. The small opening is enough for her to push her hand inside and so she did.

 

The taller of the two pushed her head back at the hand palming her through her soaked underwear. Taeyeon’s lips moved to the blonde’s neck giving it a long slick . Jessica harshly grabbed Taeyeon’s hair pushing her face deeper. Not wanting to tease the blond anymore, Taeyeon positioned her middle finger for the first penetration. Jessica felt her body shake…

 

“Sica? Sica? Yah Jung Jessica!” Taeyeon shook the taller girl who seemed to be daydreaming.

 

The shaking brought Jessica back to reality. “Hu-huh?”

 

“Are you okay? You seemed to just zone out on me or something. Your face is turning red and your breathing is irregular, are you sick? Are you feeling dizzy or anything?” Taeyeon worriedly looked at the girl who now looks even paler than her.

 

“Oh uh n-nothing” Jessica avoided making eye contact with Taeyeon, she can’t believe she just daydreamed about doing something ual with Taeyeon.

 

“Are you sure? Your face is all red.” Taeyeon doesn’t seemed convinced. “Jessica you can tell me anything.”

 

“Anything?”

 

“Yes, anything.”

 

Jessica thought for a while. “Oh, um…it’s just that…I saw…some bug crawling beside me and it creeped the hell out of me. That’s why I freaked out. I hate crawling creatures.” Jessica said as convincingly as possible.

 

Taeyeon donned an unconvinced look on her face. “Are you sure?”

 

“Yes I’m sure Taengoo. So don’t worry anymore, okay?” Jessica bravely caressed Taeyeon’s temple. Her heart leapt in happiness when she sees a blush appear on Taeyeon’s cheeks after her action.

 

“Okay then. Let’s go back to walking so we can reach the camp quickly.” Taeyeon took a step back and helped Jessica wear her backpack before she wore her own.

 

Oh Taengoo if you only what happened to me a while ago. I just imagined making out with you and then we almost had here in the middle of the jungle. How am I supposed to tell you that Taeyeon-ah?

 

Jessica looked at the girl walking infront of her. She fought back a smile when she sees how perfect their hands fit together. She stared at their molded hands before something else caught her attention.

 

Jessica intently watched Taeyeon’s swaying ever so ily.

 

Jung Jessica did you just stare at Taeyeon’s ? And did I really just say swaying ever so ily??

 

Jessica quickly looked away afraid Taeyeon would catch her staring and would think she is a ert for staring at her .

 

Krys said I’m trying to get inside Taeyeon’s pants. Maybe she is right…

 

Jessica shook her head in disagreement.

 

NO! NO! NO! You are NOT trying to get inside Taeyeon’s pants Jessica Jung Sooyeon!

 

Jessica bit her lip and sneaked another look at Taeyeon’s again.

 

IN DENIAL!

 

Jessica heaved a defeated sigh as she longingly looked at Taeyeon's again.

 

I wonder what Taeyeon's looks and feels like.

 

Jessica pouted at her erted thoughts.

 

Yeah I'm really a ert. No doubt about that.

 

She her lips and just shamelessly stared at Taeyeon's , every once in a while would look up just to make sure Taeyeon is not looking.

 

JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON, AN INDENIAL ERTED GIRL WHO NOW ADMITS TO HERSELF, SHE DOES WANT TO GET INSIDE KIM TAEYEON'S PANTS.