Surprise! [Part 1]

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

TAENGSIC 2-SHOT

 

*********

 

It's been 2 months since Jessica have last seen Taeyeon. Taeyeon was busy with her solo world concert tour which will last for 5 months.

 

Dating an idol is such a hard thing but Jessica and Taeyeon's relationshp is still going as strong as ever. It's a give and take relationship thus making their relationship last for 4 wonderful years, and still going strong. But at times like this its hard not to miss their other half. No matter how much Taeyeon want to sneak back to Korea just to spend some quality time with Jessica her hectic schedule doesn't allow her to. And Jessica who is busy taking care of her family's hotel business that was just handed by her dad 6 months ago so she can't also fly to wherever Taeyeon is. The distance is torturing the both of them, but today, Jessica is determined to see Taeyeon. 2 months of total torture is enough for the Ice Princess.

 

Taeyeon is currently in Shanghai, China. Her one day solo concert there just finished with a bang! Her next destination is Manila, Philippines.

 

At 12 midnight Jessica finally finished all her paper works at her company. Jessica wanted to finish all her company related schedule just so she could meet Taeyeon. After arriving at her and Taeyeon's penthouse Jessica showered. After showering she put on her pajamas. She received a message from a reliable source about Taeyeon's full schedule for tomorrow. She smiled at the information and replied thank you to the sender.

 

'Hmm...Taengoo's next destination is Manila, Philippines. Good. Good. It's not that far from Seoul. Just a few hours of plane ride. I can't wait to see my girl.' Jessica grabbed her laptop from the bedside table and opened her laptop and booked herself a first class plane ticket to Manila, Philippines.

 

Jessica hopped out of her bed and went inside the walk-in closet. She grabbed a small suitcase and filled it with her clothes and some necessities. She was about to close her suitcase when she suddenly remembered something. 'Oh! I almost forgot packing those. I must not and cant forget those. ByunSica can't wait to see her ByunTaengoo again. Heheh'

 

Jessica finally finished her packing and went straight to bed. She needs to be completely recharged for tomorrow.

 

Jessica woke up at around 10:45am. She grabbed her phone and a smile appeared on her face when she saw 3 messages from her girlfriend.

 

Good morning My Princess Sooyeon! -Taengbabe

Don't forget to eat your breakfast. I miss you babe. -Taengbabe

Please don't overwork, ok? And I love you so so much. -Taengbabe

 

Just woke up. Good morning to you too My Precious Taengbaby! -Sicababy

I'm about to eat my breakfast. You too baby, don't forget to eat your breakfast. And I miss you so so much baby. -Sicababy

Ne~ I won't overwork. I don't want you to worry. I love you more babytaeng! -Sicababy

 

'Taengoo-ah, I miss you soooo much. I can't wait to see your reaction when I surprise you later.' Jessica said to herself. She then got out of bed and proceed to wash up and eat her breakfast. Her driver then arrived and drove her to the airport.

 

 

Hours later she finally arrived at Manila, Philippines. She went straight to the hotel where Taeyeon is also staying. She got a room just in front of Taeyeon's. It's good to have amazing connections. Taeyeon's concert will be over at around 10pm. Time check: 4:45pm.

 

*sigh* "I still have a few hours to go. What to do? What to do? Oh! I'll just go to sleep. I need as much energy as possible for tonight." So Jessica then fell asleep.

 

*********

to be continued...oh and part 2 will be a one. y time for my fellow byuntae unbreakables!