Byuntae Pick-up Lines

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

Taeyeon entered the school cafeteria eyes looking left and right searching for a certain someone. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of her one and only most favorite target, Jessica Jung. The girl she's head over heels for sitting together with her two best friends Yuri and Tiffany. Happily skipping towards her and plopped beside the surprised girl. 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

I smiled as I saw Taeyeon enter the cafeteria and started skipping like an elementary kid to our direction. I quickly nudged Yuri who is sitting beside me and pointed my lips to the entrance of the cafeteria, Yuri looked back to me and we shared a knowing smirk.

 

"You must be a banana because I find you a peeling." we heard Taeyeon speak when she finally sat beside Jessica shocking the latter. Me and Yuri quickly finished our lunch as we're looking forward to this daily event that Taeyeon usually does to Jessica. "Baby if you were a fruit you would be a Fineapple." Me and Yuri laughed out loud when Taeyeon pulled out another one of her dorky pick up lines to Jessica making me and Yuri spit out some of the food inside our mouth. Still holding onto my stomach I watch Taeyeon with looking lovingly at Jessica.

 

"Ugh! You two got rice on my arms and face. Eww! Eww! I'll go and get some tissues." I saw Jessi glaring at Taeyeon as if telling her not to move from her seat. Jessica have been playing hard to get its pretty obvious to me and Yuri that she likes loves the dorky midget and I'm pretty sure Taeyeon knows it too but it seems like she loves throwing pick up lines at Jessi too I mean who wouldn't its so fun watching Taeyeon throwing random pick up lines and Jessi being the cold ice princess she is would only glare at Taeyeon although it's pretty obvious she tries to stiffle a smile almost all the time at the lame, cheesy and most of the time erted pick up lines.

 

"Is your daddy a baker, because you've got a nice set of Buns!!" Taeyeon hollered immediately after Jessi came back and from the corner of my eyes I see everyone in the cafeteria looking at us weirdly some even laughing. My best friend sighed loudly and sat beside the dorky and erted midget before handing Yuri and me the tissue and commanding us to clean the mess. "Is your dad a donkey?" the three of us looked at Taeyeon, I held onto Yuri's thigh highly anticipating what to come next. "Cause you have a great !" Yuri and me laughed out loud at Taeyeon's erted pick-up line and when I looked at Jessi I saw her looking at the other side trying to hide her smile. I always knew my best friend secretly likes Taeyeon's pick up lines most especially the erted ones. Only I know of Jessi's hidden byuness or that's what I thought.

 

"Girl your backside must be a cannon cause that is banging!!" from beside me I saw Yuri held out her palm up and Taeyeon and her high fived. "I am a love pirate." Taeyeon started again looking at Jessi. "I like you boooty ARRRGH!!" all three of us including Jessi laughed out loud at the pick up line with the great addition of Taeyeon's pirate impersonation. "Is your body from mcdonald's?" Jessi raised her brows at Taeyeon. "Cause I'm lovin' it!" And there goes Taeyeon's byuntae pick up lines and that's me and Yuri cue to leave the two alone.  "If your feeling down...can I feel you up?" I heard Taeyeon shamelessly say another erted pick up line before me and Yuri finally left the cafeteria. 

 

"Taetae's such a ." I said and hooked my arm to Yuri's leaning my head on her shoulder.

 

"And we both know Jessi loves that ."

 

"Yeah. Byuntae plus ByunSica. What more can you ask for?!" we both laughed at the thought.

 

 

BACK TO TAENGSIC [JESSICA'S POV]

"I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?" I looked to my left and saw the erted midget scanning my body without any shame in her before stopping at my chest. "Damn girl you have more curves than the race track!" and the erted midget continues. "Do you have a New Year's Resolution? I'm looking at mine right now. Let's ring in the New Year with a bang!" I feel my face getting hot at that. This midget sure has this huge effect on me.

 

I stood up from my seat after eating the last spoonful of my lunch, picking up my bag beside me I handed it to Taeyeon and she just took it from me and I started walking towards the cafeteria exit when I noticed it was quiet beside me. Turning to my side I noticed no one is beside me, I looked behind me and saw Taeyeon still standing beside the table looking at me. She called me using her index finger and I walked to her. "What?"

 

She came to me closer, "I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand." when what she said finally sunk in to me I hit her in the arm and muttered a 'byuntae' under my breath before walking away. "Sica, do you have a shovel in you back pocket?" I stopped walking and spun around.

 

"No, why?"

 

"Cuz I'm so diggin' that !" I playfully glared at her and continued walking. I heard steps from behind me. She must be catching up.

 

Taeyeon stood in front of me and stopped me from walking. "Let me tie your shoes," I stopped and looked down when I saw Taeyeon going down on her knees and indeed my shoelace did come undone. "Cause I don't want you falling for anyone else." she looked up to me and flash her dorky smile. "When a penguin finds its mate they stay together for the rest of their lives. Will you be my penguin?" I giggled at this precious dork kneeling in front of me.

 

"Everyone already knows I've been yours for three years already my Byuntaengoo." I bent my body down and cupped her cheeks placing an open mouth kiss on hers.

 

"If nothing lasts forever, will you be nothing?" my dork asked me again. I gave her a nod and grabbed her hand to make her stand up.

 

"I'll forever be your nothing then."

 

"Are you an orphanage? Cause I wanna give you kids."

 

"I thought happiness starts with H. Why does mine start with U?" I replied back and was answered back by my oh so favorite laughter from her.

 

"You're the only girl I love now...but in ten years, I'll love another girl." I quickly stopped walking and narrowed my eyes at her. "She'll call you 'Mommy.' Shaking my head with a smile on my face I started walking again holding tightly onto the warmth wrapped around my hand and my heart all thanks to a certain dorky erted midget who managed to steal my heart during sophomore year with just one simple pick up line. You look cold, want to use me as a blanket?

 

 

*********

i'm still working on the part 2 of the sequel for pain. while waiting for that here's some kim taengoo in action :D