Irresistable

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

The bedroom door opened and in comes a black haired girl. "Good Morning Sicaaaaa~" a loud aegyo-ish voice hollered inside the bedroom.

 

The girl walked inside the room and stood at the foot of the bed where a huge lump is hidden underneath the blankets. "JESSICAAAAAAA~~" the voice hollered once again.

 

Seeing no movements from the lump she made her voice even louder. "YAH! JUNG SOOYEON!!!!!!!!" the voice shouted successfully waking up the person underneath the blankets earning the loud intruder a pillow in her face. "Ow!"

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! Why are you so noisy?! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?!" the blonde glared at the loud intruder, her dorky girlfriend of 3 years, Kim Taeyeon. She turned to the clock on her bedside. 8am. "OMG! Taeyeon its only 8am and its a weekend why did you wake me up?!" the blonde girl hollered her.

 

Taeyeon pouted. "I miss you. Mom and Dad went to the country side, Jiwoong oppa had soccer practice and Haeyeon went at her classmate's house to study so I went here to see you. I'm bored at home."

 

"Well I'm still tired and sleepy."

 

"But the weather is nice."

 

"Exactly! The weather is perfect for sleeping. Please let me sleep. Go and entertain yourself." the blonde said and pulled the blankets over her.

 

"No one wants to play with me." Taeyeon mumbled to herself but the blonde girl clearly heard it and she knew her girlfriend is pouting, but she is dead tired right now no thanks to her groupmates who insited on finishing their group project last night. She needs a lot of sleep so she ignored her girlfriend's words and went back to sleep.

 

[10 minutes later]

 

Stick Together Team

 

*groan* A certain blonde groaned in her sleep at the noise.

 

Go! Go! Go!

Cover Me

 

'What the heck are all those noise?!' the blonde girl thought to herself.

 

The Bomb Has Been Planted

 

Jessica's eyes widened after hearing the word 'bomb'. 'What the-'

 

The Bomb Has Been Defused

 

The blonde hidden beneath the blankets furrowed her eyebrows at the voice she just heard. 'Bomb? Since when did I have bombs in my room?' she thought to herself.

 

Counter-Terrorist Win!

 

"Oh yeah!" a familiar voice shouted. Followed by a supressed chuckle.

 

The blonde closed her eyes and released a sigh. 'Oh my, what is this dork doing this time?' She lifted the blanket covering her face and turned to look behind her. There she is her beloved dorky girlfriend sitting on her desk, with her laptop on, playing some shooting game she doesn't have any idea what is. She closed her eyes once again trying to go back to sleep.

 

Go! Go! Go!

Fire in the Hole!

 

"Headshot!!" A loud ahjumma laugh resonated her bedroom making Jessica open her eyes once again. She glared at her girlfriend who had her back facing her.

 

Counter-Terrorist Win!

 

"Oh yeah! Hahaha take that losers!" Taeyeon hollered and did a huge double fist pump in the air. 

 

Jessica quietly giggled at the sight. 'Can you get any dorkier my Taengoo?' the blonde shook her head and sat up on the bed still looking at the girl playing the game with a lot of concentration. Jessica moved a bit on the bed so she can see her girlfriend's face. Taeyeon have her tongue peeking out of her lips. 'Cute!

 

"Ehem!" Jessica cleared earning Taeyeon's attention. "What are you doing?" the blonde pretended to be annoyed.

 

"Uhm. I-I'm entertaining m-myself? Since no one w-wants to play with m-me." Taeyeon stuttered while fiddling with the hem of her shirt. The blonde find this extremely adorable, she smiled internally. "Sorry for waking you up princess." Taeyeon begged with her puppy eyes.

 

Jessica stood up her face showing no emotion. She stood up in front of Taeyeon making the latter gulp. Jessica smiled sweetly at Taeyeon and sat on her lap. Her hands placed on Taeyeon's shoulders, the latter immediately gripped on Jessica's waist keeping her steady.

 

"Yes, you did wake me up and disturbed my sleep." Taeyeon looked down on her lap feeling guilty, but felt fingers on her chin making her look up and made eye contact with her girlfriend. "With all the 'Bomb has been planted' and shooting sounds echoing in my bedroom...*sigh* you're lucky I love you so much or else I would have kicked you out of my place for disturbing my precious sleep." Jessica finished her words and kissed Taeyeon full on the lips. Jessica smiled through the kiss when she felt Taeyeon reciprocating the kiss.

 

No matter how annoying Kim Taeyeon would be Jung Jessica will never, ever get tired of her. Her precious dorky lover.

 

 

*********

i love playing counter strike by the way. so when i was playing this morning taengsic came in my mind so i wrote this one.

i was laughing by myself while imagining taeyeon playing this game and being a total dork, lol