The affairs of the mothers....

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye stared into the mirror to see her very own reflection. She placed her phone down slowly. Talking to him brought back the memories.

“Kwang Soo… Kwang Soo… Kwang Soo…” She chanted his name.

She recalled how charming and cute he was to her. She recalled how he had stolen her heart. He still did…

Three years back in US…

It was mid-morning, Eun Hye stretched her body as much as she wanted. When she turned around to the right, a handsome face smiled at her as he watched her.

“Omo…. You’re awake?” Eun Hye asked as she smiled at him happily.

Kwang Soo leaned closer to kiss Eun Hye but Eun Hye quickly covered her face with the blanket on her.

“Waeee?”Kwang Soo asked as he tried to pull the blanket that was covering Eun Hye’s face. The more he tried to pull the more she tugged. “Waeeeeee?” He asked as he tickled her which worked since she was ticklish and she tried to fight him off.

In the end, Kwang Soo managed to hold her still and he once again inched his face towards her to kiss her beautiful full lips and before he had the chance to kiss her, Eun Hye managed to loosen her arm and cover her lips with her hand and Kwang Soo kissed her hand instead.

Eun Hye laughed at that, “Yah! Igiboyaaa!” Kwang Soo scolded her.

“I haven’t brushed my teeth yet!” She pointed out at him.

Without any warnings, Kwang Soo grabbed both of her hands and kissed her without any warning. After that he smiled at her satisfyingly.

“Yahhh!” Eun Hye fought him off and covered .

“I don’t care. If I want to spend my entire life with you, then, brushing teeth shouldn’t be an issue.” He then got closer to her again and kissed her for the second time.

*Doorbell*

“Dugu?” Both of them asked each other if any one of them were expecting a guest. Both of them then shrugged indicating they were not expecting anyone.

“I’ll check it.” Kwang Soo said since it was his flat they were in. He quickly put on his comfortable clothes and walked out of the room. Eun Hye decided to take a shower and went to the bathroom.

She took her toothbrush and brushed her teeth. Then she heard a woman’s screamed and Kwang Soo apologizing non-stop.  Eun Hye quickly rinsed and ran to their room and put on her decent cloth. When she ccame closer to the door, she recognized the voice of the woman. She opened the door, “Eomma! Eomma!” She saw her mom hitting Kwang Soo repetitively. Instinctively, she ran to Kwang Soo and shielded him. “Eomma! Waegereeee???!!!” Eun Hye screamed.

“You stupid boy! PABO PABO PABO!!!!” Jin Hee Kyung screamed on top of her lungs. She huffed and puffed when she stopped trying to breathed in. She wasn’t calm yet. What people told her about her daughter staying together in a man’s house was right.

“Eomma….. Why are you being like this?” Eun Hye cried.

“Are you really that stupid Eun Hye?” She scolded her daughter.

“I told you he is my boyfriend. We want to get married. Just like Shin Hye.” She told her mother.

“What? To him? What can he provide?”Her mother said angrily.

“I love him Eomma! I want to be with him.” Eun Hye said.

“Fine! Then, you are no longer my daughter!”Hee Kyung threatened Eun Hye.  Eun Hye who felt she had no one to depend to immediately held her mother’s leg.

“Eomma.. Don’t be like this… Please… Just give us your blessing.” Eun Hye begged.

Kwang Soo was hurt to see his loved one being in a difficult position. He quickly grabbed Eun Hye, “Chakgya… Ani… noona… Please just go with your mother.” He pleaded her.

“No… What about you?” Eun Hye touched Kwang Soo’s cheek.

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll be okay.” Kwang Soo assured him and he slowly took her hand off his cheek so that her mother would not be any more aggravated than she already was. That was the last time he would see her.

It was uncomfortable for Eun Hye to be in one car with her mother. She was dragged out of the flat where she was staying with the man she loved. Everything of hers was left at his flat.

They reached the hotel where her mother was staying. Obviously, everything spoke money when it came to her mother. From the top of her head to her toe, at one glance, people already knew that she had money. Eun Hye at that moment, would speak otherwise. She had her comfortable clothes on. Once she reached her mother’s suite, “Terua!” Her mother said sternly. Eun Hye walked into her mother’s room filled with protest. Her mother let out a frustrating sigh. Eun Hye flopped herself on the sofa with sour face on and folded her arms to further showing that she was against her mother.

“Mitcheonso?!!!” Her mother screamed on the top of her lungs. “What the hell were you thinking?”

“Wae..  yo?”She answered her mom dejectedly.

“Mitcheonso?? You’re answering me back now?” Her mother threw her purse to the sofa.  “Have you ever thought of me? Appa?”

Eun Hye’s face soften a little bit but she remembered something. “He’s not my father!” Eun Hye said straightforwardly.

“Mwo?” Her mother’s eyes became larger. “How dare you!” Her mother raised her hand and was about to hit Eun Hye.

“He’s not my appa! I know it Eomma…” Eun Hye held her mother’s hand and she slowly stood up to face her mother. “How long are you going to keep this away from me?” She fought her off.

Her mother’s jaw fell and her eyes turned in horror, “H.. How? Eon.. Eonji?...” she muttered.

“Remember when I was in an accident? I was eleven?” Eun Hye reminded her mother. “I was eleven at that time… Appa wanted to donate blood since the hospital was lacking. To make it worse, my type of blood is the rarest of all. Appa went to get his tested and they found out he wasn’t a match at all and he was not my biological father even!” Eun Hye screamed. “How could you!!!!” Eun Hye cried. “I have never felt disgusted of myself the way I was that time. I heard you two fight and what worst was that I heard you confess! Shamelessly!” She wailed.

“Eun… Eun Hye….” Her mother was weak at that time when she heard Eun Hye’s confession.  Tears rolled down her cheek. “A.. Andwe!” Her mother was in denial and was shocked with her daughter’s confession.

“I hated myself! I don’t even know who my father is. He is just a man that you pick out of spite to get even with Shin Hye’s appa.” Eun Hye began to rub her hands and arms as she was reminded how she came into this world. “What worst was… That nice old man whom you registered as my father, knew what I was and still treat me as his daughter. He didn’t even hate me when he is supposed to like any other normal man! Shin Hye’s Eomma even treated me well. When you weren’t at the hospital, she was there. She cared for me, so did Shin Hye. You? I found out you were karaoke-ing at a bar with your friends!” Eun Hye gave her mother that hatred look.

“Fine! Fine! Hate me all you want!” Her mother screamed back. “Do you know how hellish my life had been? He married me because it’s a family business! Your grandfather’s business was dying, he sold me off to that marriage. I thought I could live falling in love with the man who was chosen for me but!” Her mother sobbed and paused a little bit as she held her chest. “He had his heart stolen by that shameless WITCH!” She said filled with anger. “If they had not meet, if only! This wouldn’t happen!” Her mother cried a sincere t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter