The story of Alice Rabbit and Alissa Lee...

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye slowly opened her eyes, she saw Min Ho and she was put to a halt. “Oppa…” she uttered. He stared at her bleeding lips from the hit of one of the angry mothers. Then Shin Hye’s eyes widened, “So Ra?” She was about to run back but Min Ho stopped her and forcefully put her into the passenger seat.

 

He drove immediately out of the school compound and called someone, “Did you grab So Ra?” He asked. “Good! I’m sending you my address bring her there.”He instructed.

 

“W-Where are we going?” Shin Hye asked Min Ho.

 

“My place.” He answered shortly and in anger.

 

“Ahh…” Shin Hye finally felt the stinging sensation on her lips when she touched it.

 

“Don’t touch it. I have first aid kit at home. I’ll fix you.” He said worried. Shin Hye remained quiet all the way as she didn’t know what to say to him.

 

As they reached his place, Min Ho pulled her out of the car and brought her inside. He made her sat on the sofa. While waiting for Min Ho to re-appear, Shin Hye observed the house. She smiled as she remembered some of the furniture piece were of what she had suggested him but then she remembered, that dream of them living together were long gone.

 

Min Ho appeared with a first aid kit, he opened it without saying much and took out antiseptic wipe packet and tore it. He slowly held her chin and cleaned the wound. Shin Hye grimaced a little bit. He then took out antibiotic ointment and applied a little bit on her lips which made her lips glistening and inviting. He stared at her lips for quite sometime. Shin Hye stared at Min Ho and blinked a few times confused of his action.

 

She realized what Min Ho was doing, he was contemplating his feelings. She immediately shoved his hand which held her chin and looked down, “Khamsahamnida. Thank you for saving me. I.. I think I will take my leave.” Shin Hye suddenly stood up and began to take her coat and her bag. Min Ho instinctively held her hands.

 

“Stay for a bit. I will send you back to your mansion.” He said cooly as he packed the first aid kit aside. “Beside, So Ra would feel uncomfortable if you are not here.” He used So Ra as a reason.

 

Shin Hye sat down quietly. Both of them were lost of words to say one another. Shin Hye was afraid that anything she had said would aggravate Min Ho further. Min Ho was afraid he would be spewing nonsense and creating more distance between them.

 

“H-How did the reporter get the pictures of you and So Ra?” Min Ho asked.

 

“I have no idea… It could only mean people who have accessed my flat…” Shin Hye said.

 

“Who can go in if you are not there?” Min Ho asked and his tone began to be very serious.

“Yu Bi and… your mother.” Shin Hye answered him She then came to a realization this could be partly of her mother-in-law scheme.

 

“Hmm… Omoni…” Min Ho uttered. “And.. your step mother…” He pointed out. Shin Hye immediately looked at him and nodded.

 

She closed her eyes in disbelief. “Isn’t it enough with breaking us up?Would it be enough if I am totally wiped out of this world?” Shin Hye began to cry.

 

“Stop it! Don’t say such useless thing! What do you mean by that?”Min Ho panicked.

 

“I am just so tired with this… with everything… I just barely enjoyed the company of people who really wanted me as part of their family. Why can’t they just let me be? I have given them what they wanted! They wanted us to separate and we did… Now… This?” Shin Hye raged. “I can’t live like this. I have given myself to be abused like this for so long…. There’s only limit to what I can take.” Shin Hye finally let out her feelings. She stood up and took her things as she began to storm out of Min Ho’s house.

 

Min Ho immediately jumped up and chased after Shin Hye.

“Calm down.. Calm down!” He hugged her. “Shh….” He tried to calm Shin Hye down. “Mian He… Mian He… I am so sorry that your life turns out to be like this. I am so sorry if I took part making your life hellish… I admit it, I was stupid and thoughtless…” Min Ho finally admitted.

 

Shin Hye’s cries became less and she was sobbing lightly. She pushed him away.

 

“It’s too late!” She said to him. “I am leaving for good.” She told him.Shin HYe didn’t even dare to look at his eyes or else all she planned to do for herself would have gone into the mist of air.

 

“What?” Min Ho looked at her confused. He tried to hold her hand but Shin Hye fought him off. Min Ho was worried, he never had seen that side of her. She was usually demure and submissive but that was the new her that had emerged.

 

“If you think what you had just said would make things better… It did a little bit but I have promised myself to grow better than this. Mianhe cheman oppa… you are a little too late.” She heard Hae Jin arrived. Min Ho was stunned with what Shin Hye had said. Shin Hye ran out and entered Hae JIn’s car. “Please drive out and head to my place.”

 

Hae Jin immediately followed what Shin Hye wanted, he drove out of Min Ho’s house.

 

Min Ho finally realized that he was about to lose Shin Hye for the rest of his life. He went out only to see the tail of Hae Jin’s car. He called  Hae Jin.

 

“It’s Min Ho…” Hae Jin announced as he saw the screen. “Should I answer him?”

 

“No…” Shin Hye said solemnly. “Just send me home.” She told him.

 

Hae Jin looked at So Ra who was looking at her friend worried. She then looked at Hae Jin and shook her head slowly telling him to just do what Shin Hye wanted.

 

 

 

There was light knockings on Shin Hye office door, “Enter please.” Shin Hye announced. The door creaked open, “Ah.. Chamna it’s you again.” Shin Hye closed the file that contain the next issue of her magazine.

 

So Ra walked in  swaying her hips like a supermodel.

 

“Lemme break you a bad news, you are far too short to be on the runway.” Shin Hye friend.

 

“Yah! Igiboya! Early of the day attack?” So Ra stopped pretending to be offended. Shin Hye chuckled. “Anyway, how are you Hwang seonsengnim?”

 

“I am good Kang Seonsengnim.” Shin Hye answered as she walked to the guest area of her room. “Have a seat. I’ll prepare you some chai.” Shin Hye told her friend.

 

“Hm… You didn’t even get to use your new surname back at the school…” So Ra pointed out with a sad expression on her face remembering how falsely accused they were. “Thank goodness your grandfather’s people were very efficient. Who could have thought what the turnout to be…” So Ra said. “How’s your father?”

 

“He’s in Singapore with Eonnie now and brother-in-law Lee Kwang Soo. He’s continuing his treatment there. The spinal surgery seemed to be very successful. I pity he had to endure painful surgery.,” Shin Hye explained as she prepared some hot water. “Their two children tagged along. I offered to baby sit but Eonnie insisted to bring them as well, she was scared that baby number three might be on their way.” Shin Hye laughed remembering Eun Hye terrified expression to the idea of giving birth again for the third time. “She said she need time off.”

 

“Wow… Lee Kwang S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter