Mistakenly accused...

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho watched Min Ha siging alone sitting on the swing set that he installed in their garden. He felt sheer pittance towards his beautiful daughter. A daughter without a mother, she must felt very lonely especially now that Yu Bi had moved out and pursue her study in one of the prestigious university as a beautician.  He could see the sorrowful face of his eight year old daughter, so much had changed for the past one and a half year but his heart could not fathom of what had happened to the woman whom he was supposed to protect and love.

 

He pulled out a book out of his bookshelf and turned to a page where he had kept a picture of her holding Min Ha. He caressed her face on the picture as he was caressing her for real. “Where are you? Min Ha needs you, I need you…” Min Ho whispered.

 

Back to the time when Shin Hye moved into Hwang’s mansion.

 

Hwang Tae Ji watched his granddaughter sitting in the garden reading a book. He thought bringing in his granddaughter would bring laughter into the family but Shin Hye had changed into a very quite and sullen person. She spent most of her time reading book. He recalled the time when he debuted her, he knew prior that, Shin Hye and her ex-husband had had some problems and things didn’t work out the way his granddaughter had hoped so.

 

The night of her debut,

 

The massive ballroom of the Hwang’s mansion was beautifully decorated, Shin Hye was nervous. This could be the time where she could try to work it out with Min Ho, that was if he would come. She was wearing a beautiful warm colours of peach and pink with a little bit of purple chiffon to lift up the beautiful healthy skin of hers. Her aunt requested Shin Hye’s hair to be made into a beautiful side-braided that was swept to her left shoulder. Her grandmother presented Shin Hye with a beautiful gifts of beautiful jewelry set that she put on shin Hye herself. Shin Hye had transformed into a very beautiful woman. She definitely did not look like how she was before.

 

“Dugu ya?” Her grandfather entered her room smiling like a proud father about to send his daughter to the aisle before handing her over to another man.

 

Shin Hye smiled warmly at her grandfather. “I.. I can’t believe I am doing this,” She stammered a little bit.

 

“Well, it’s about time dear. We don’t want to hide you anymore.” Hwang Tae Ji explained.

 

Shin Hye could only smile but her heart felt heavy as she was still worried about Min Ho and Min Ha. The people who she was supposed to build her life with again and hopefully, that night would be the night that would glue them back together.

 

“Are we ready?” Her grandfather asked her, “The guests are waiting for us. Don’t be nervous.” Her grandfather gave her a supportive smile and held her hand.

 

Shin Hye took a deep nervous breathe as she stepped outside her room and held tightly to her grandfather’s warm hand. As they passed some of the extra help around their house, her Imu noticed the male couldn’t help themselved but being mesmerized by her innocent beauty.

 

“Yah.. Yah… Get to work!”The manager scolded the two waiters who were under her watch. The two waiters who were supposed to serve drinks and finger food halted when they saw a rare beauty passing by with their mouth open unable to utter anything but amazement.

 

“Is that an angel passing by?”One of them retorted still staring at the walking beauty.

 

Both Shin Hye and her haraboji entered the room where her helmoni and her Imu were sitting down waiting for them to go out together.

 

“Shin Hye… You look beautiful!” Her helmoni’s eyes widened in excitement. Shin Hye flashed her a nervous smile. “You will get over it”Her helmoni tried to calm her down as she reached out to Shin Hye.

 

“She looks like Eonnie so much,”Her Imu pointed out as she held Shin Hye’s other hand.

 

“You all look like my beautiful wife,” grandfather smiled proudly at his wife and kissed her on the cheek.

 

‘This is really what a family should be,’Shin Hye was teary a bit.

 

 

“Is Yu Bi going to be okay looking after Min Ha?” Shim Hye JIn asked as she fixed her make up.

“Neh,” Min Ho answered shortly. He was in no mood to be festive but for the sake of the company he had to go to Hwang’s party.

 

“I heard he is going to show his daughter and his granddaughter today,” Hye Jin said as she fixed her lipstick again.

 

“He’s going to show the entire family today. No one in history ever seen his family nor him. This is a first. It’s usually by the representation of his Go Secretary.” His father answered as his eyes were stuck on the screen of his mobile phone. “Keunde, stop putting on your lipstick. Are you going there to look for another man?” His father said cynically with a smirk on his face.

 

Shim Hye Jin stopped applying her lipstick as she rolled her eyes and put it back into her purse.The car could be felt on a halt. “I think we are here,” Min Ho informed his parents who were waging cold wars between the two of them. Before he went out,”Eomma, Appa, kemenheyo… You two need to make up.” He then left the car leaving his two parents looking at one another.

 

 

Min Ho entered the massive mansion and was led to the ball room where he saw a lot of people he was quite familiar with . They greeted with one another and exchanged views. Guests were served with different drinks and they could request along their preferences. Whenever dealing with work related issue, Min Ho seemed to be able to block what his problems were but this time, his mind was still filled with Shin Hye and where she could be gone to.

Among the sea of people, he saw Kang So Ra talking with some other people as well. He excused himself from the others and walked straight to Kang So Ra.

 

“Kang seonsengnim!” He called out impatiently.

 

“Ah.. Lee Sajangnim,” Kang So Ra greeted.

 

“Can I talk to you in private?” He asked. Both of them excused themselves from the rest of the people who were talking with So Ra and found a spot. “Have you heard from Shin Hye?”

 

“Why should I tell you after what you did to her?” So Ra was defensive.

 

“I  know, I was so stupid. I need to find her.” He admitted. “But, I think I was just so stunned and in shock.”

 

“You should have listened to her first. She’s deeply hurt. She has changed her number and I don’t even get in contact with her anymore.” So Ra admitted.

 

“Welcome everyone!” Go Secreatry announced which took the attention of other people. “I would like to introduce to you, Hwang Family.” The two big doors opened up and Hwang Tae Ji with his wife entered first. Both So Ra and Min Ho were in for a surprise as the saw two beautiful ladies walked out after Hwang Tae Ji and his wife.

 

“Shin Hye?”Both of them uttered. They couldn’t believe their eyes as the woman looked like Shin Hye but better and more beautiful as she was dolled up.

 

“Thank you for coming. I have always wanted to meet everyone in person and here we are. Usually, my dearest loyal secretary would attend the meeting but this time, after such a long thought to settle back in our beloved Dae Han Ming Guk, we thought this would be the chance. This is my beautiful wife, this is my daughter, Professor Dr. Hwang Sun Ah and my granddaughter, Hwang Shin Hye who is the daughter of my late daughter and twin sister to Hwang Sun Ah, Hwang Shin Hae.” Hwang Tae Ji introduced proudly.

 

After the introduction, there were a lot of buzzing going around. A lot of them were complimenting how beautiful the family looked like and especially the granddaughter.

 

“I heard, the granddaughter was to be married to an heir of a massive international company?” Said a lady to her friend as they sipped their champagne.

 

“Mulla… They are filthy rich by themselves, even if they don’t marry a chaebol, anybody who are able to marry those two girls would secure their life till they die.”Answered her friend.

 

Min Ho was suddenly aware of what the two ladies were conversing about, ‘Is this why she left me and Min Ha? For a better deal?” He thought. His heart felt broken.

 

“Is this why she left me?” He asked Kang So Ra.

 

“What? Wait! No!” So Ra answered him. “You’re mistaken.” So Ra could see the anger in Min Ho’s eyes.

 

“Am I just a toy?” He said to himself.

 

“Look! You’re mistaken!” So Ra tried to reason with him.

 

Ill Woo appeared from Min Ho’s behind, “There you are!” He quickly took Min Ho away from So Ra and pulled him outside. He asked Min Ho to sit at the bench. They were in a beautiful garden. There were not  a lot of people there which made Ill Woo’s work easier.”Calm down, man!” He massaged Min Ho’s shoulders.

 

“She left me because, we are just a small fish…” He assumed.

 

“Min Ho! Look at me now!” Ill Woo said as he bent so that Min Ho could meet his eyes. “You need to properly talk to her. I don’t think you are making the right assumption here!”

 

“Why did she leave then?” Min Ho forced the question again.

 

“Mulla… but I think you are actually panicking that she would leave you for real. Listen to me,…” Ill Woo was about to reveal everything to Min Ho when suddenly a lady entered the garden in panic mode. Her eyes widened as she saw Min Ho and Ill Woo together. “Ah.. Hwang Shin Hye-sii…” Ill Woo greeted. Min Ho looked at Shin Hye with a painful gaze. Shin Hye blinked her eyes a few times in disbelief. “Talk to her properly…” Ill Woo reminded Min Ho. “I think you two better talk properly…” Ill Woo walked in back to the ball room.

 

“C.. Can we take a walk?” Shin Hye offered. “I feel smothered inside there and I needed some fresh air.” She explained.

 

“S..Sure…” Min Ho stood up and they walked side by side.

 

“We… Need to talk!” Both of them looked at one another.

‘Oh my God! How can she be more beautiful than usual?’ Min Ho was a bit wavered as he looked at how beautiful Shin Hye was.

 

“L… Let’s find a secluded area…” Shin Hye said, she led him to another secret garden where inside it, beautiful roses were surrounding the place with a lot of other exotic flowers. “My grandmother loves flower so much.” She explained.

 

“So… why did you lie to me when I asked the first time I saw you with them?” Min Ho asked impatiently. Shin Hye was surprised and she pressed her lips.

 

“I didn’t lie… They had just found out about me on that day.” Shin Hye answered. “I wanted to keep it a secret first.” She explained.

 

“Why? Anybody would jump to tell the world whenever they meet a long lost filthy rich family?” Min Ho questioned.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter