There was no way for me to be vulnerable...

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for meeting me here,” Hee Kyung said as she lowered her hat and fixed her sunglasses. She looked like the typical rich woman meeting a hitman to pay them to kill someone.

 

A very tall and lanky man with bowl cut hairstyle bowed and sat in front of her.

 

“How did you get my number?” He asked.

 

Hee Kyung smirked, “With money, everything is easy.”

 

“How have you been?” The man asked.

 

“Well, rich as always.” She gloated.

 

“H.. How is my.. I meant.. your daughter?” The man asked.

 

“Well, in here you can just say it freely. She is well and hiding somewhere for some reasons.” She said bitterly, “Kere… even my daughter decided to leave me now. I am that hateful.” She said.

 

“What do you want me to do?” He asked nervously.

 

“Ani… I just want to ask, how are your family? Particularly, your wife?” She said amusingly.

 

“Please… I don’t want to hurt her. I love her.” He pleaded.

 

“Then, do something for me. I promise I will keep quite and in fact, I will give you some support money.” She snickered seeing him cowered.

 

He looked up at her, a beautiful and well maintained woman with very up-to-date look. “W-What is it?” He asked nervously.

“You are  a reporter right?” She asked him.

 

“Yes…” he answered meekly.

 

“Here…” She threw a thick envelope on the table. The man quickly opened it and saw several pictures of two beautiful women who looked quite intimate.

 

“B..Busun?” He asked as he flipped through the pictures.

 

“I want you to write something spiteful about these two women.” She said cooly.

 

“W-What have they done?” He looked at Hee Kyung confused.

 

“I just want to ruin their lives, specifically this one!” She pointed at Shin HYe. The man analyzed the picture, the woman that Hee Kyung pointed at looked innocent and plain.

 

“W-Wae?” He asked her again.

 

“She ruined my life, she and her mother alike. Thank goodness her mother died. I need to eliminate her.” She said filled with hatred. “Create a rumours…. Something about them being lesbians and they are both teachers. You can talk about morality and how it would affect the children at the schools and such.”

 

“What?” The man pushed the the pictures away. “Andwe! That’s against my ethics.” He claimed.

 

“Hmm… I think I saved your wife’s number somewhere…” As she scrolled on her phone.

 

“Yah.. Yah.. Fine! I will do it… I need extra information.” He said bitterly as he pulled out his notebook.

 

***************************

“Hwang seonsengnim.” Park Hae Jin called out to Shin Hye who had just entered the café. Park Hye Jin beamed with happiness to finally been able to see the woman whom he had fancy for so long.

 

“Ah.. Neh… Park Seonsengnim,” Shin Hye bowed when she saw Park Hye Jin.

 

“How is everything? School will be reopened next week. Are you ready?” He smiled at her.

 

“Ah.. Neh.. I can’t wait to see them all.” Shin Hye answered him warmly.

 

“Would you like some coffee?” Hae Jin asked.

 

“Americano please,” Shin Hye went through her purse.

 

“Ani… You don’t have to.” Hae Jin said as he left the table. He went to the counter and greeted by the worker there.

 

While waiting for Hae Jin to come, Shin Hye checked her phone, it had been three days, Min Ho had not contacted her at all which was weird. Usually, he was always the first eager beaver between the two of them, “Hmmm Should I text him?” She wondered.

 

SH: Annyeonghaseyo, How are you there?

 

There was no reply after a few minutes. “Hmm… Did something happen? Should I ask Yu Bi?” She dialed Yu Bi’s number, it took longer than usual for Yu Bi to answer but it could be Yu Bi was looking for a safe place to talk to her. “Hmmm…” She hummed to Yu Bi’s personal tone.

 

“Eonnie…” Yu Bi finally answered and she was whispering. “I can’t talk for long. Eomma is going to find out.”


“Ah… Kere.. Mianhe… I was just wondering is everything alright there? How’s the moving?” Shin Hye asked as she played with her pen and doodled.

 

“Neh… Waeyo?” Yu Bi answered sounding so cautious.

 

“Ah.. Ani… Just wondering. I’ll see you soon.” Shin Hye said her good bye to Yu Bi. She felt somewhat saddened on the fact that she could not hear Min Ho nor Min Ha’s voices. The past week was really magical for her. She felt like it was a dream come true.

 

“I-Is your boyfriend texting you?” Hae JIn asked in a cold manner. ‘Please say no… I’d die if you agree…’ He thought as he slowly transferred Shin Hye’s drink.

 

Shin Hye blinked a few times before she came into her senses. “Eo? Ah.. Ani… Just checking on my roommate.” She lied as she forced a smile.

 

“Ah… Yu Bi –ssi?” He asked. Shin Hye nodded after she had sipped her coffee.

 

“I’ve looked through the iteneries. It looks good to me. So, a week after the school re-opens we are going to give the final year a common test and the four who scored the highest will be the chosen ones?” Shin Hye scanned through the proposal. She was so engrossed with reading the proposal that she didn’t realize that Hae Jin was examining her face thoroughly.

 

“Pogoshippoyo…” He uttered slowly without him realizing what he was saying.

 

“Eo?” Shin Hye batted her eyelashes a few times in disbelief of what she heard.

 

“Oh… I was singing along to the song!” Hae Jin said nervously as he pointed up indicating the song airing in the café. He pretended to hum to the song being played.

 

Shin Hye let out a nervous chuckle, “Ah.. Neh..” She then continued to pretend to anylyze the proposal. ‘Sulma… Why is Park Seonsengnim acting so weird?’ She wondered as she forced herself to focus on the proposal but her mind were stirring with Min Ho not contacting her and Hae Jin acting weird around her.

 

After their discussion and re-arranging  all the iteneries, Shin Hye decided  to bid Hae Jin goodbye. “Kerum… I will see you at school then…” She bowed at him.

 

Hae JIn was muddled up, he wanted to spend time with Shin Hye. He was curious of what had happened during their last meeting where Lee Min Ho kidnapped her. Shin Hye was alreay outside the café, he realized he really had mustered up the courage to talk to her and spent time with her that day.  He quickly packed up his things and stuffed them into his bag and ran outside.

 

“Hwang Seonsengnim!” Shin Hye turned around to the voice who called her name.

 

“Go Secretary?” Shin Hye looked at Go secretary who came out of the car which was parked not far from where she was standing. Go Secretary ran up to her and Shin Hye bowed to him.

 

“How are you?” Go secretary asked her.

 

“I am fine. How about you?” Shin Hye asked as she smiled amicably at him.

 

“I am blessed with good health. Keunde… The reason I am here is that, sajangnim and samonim wishes to see you. Can you please come this way?” He told her his intention. “I hope you have no plans today.” He smiled at her.

 

“Eo? Haraboji… Helmoni?” She reiterated him. “Ah.. Neh… No plans for today.”

 

“Neh…” Go secretary nodded at her.

 

“What? Not again! Why is she always being kidnapped wheneve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter