Recalling slowly...

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho had arranged for Yu Bi and Min Ha to meet Shin Hye somewhere else as he felt threatened when his mother was around. Shin Hye had suggested to go to a place where they could do cooking together. She arranged to meet at “Ours Kitchen” an institution that offered cooking class for all kinds of audiences.

 

“Min Ha-yah…” Min Ho called his daughter who were already preparing to meet up her ‘Eomma’. As Min Ha ran towards him with big smile painted on her cute face, Min Ho squatted to level with his daughter and then held her shoulders as he occasionally would her head.

 

“Neh, Appa?” Min Ha asked happily.

 

“Appa… Is very jealous of Min Ha…” Min Ho pouted and looked sad.

 

“Waeyo Appa?” Min Ha asked worriedly as she her father’s face affectionately.

 

“Min Ha gets to spend time with Eomma.” He winked at Min Ha and then hugged his daughter tightly. “Don’t be naughty ara? Make Eomma happy and…” He kissed Min Ha on her cheek, “Kiss Eomma for me and tell her Appa misses Eomma. Ara?” He looked into his daughter’s eyes.

 

“Arassoyo Appa! Can I go now! Min Ha wants to play with Eomma…” Min Ha tried to fight off his father’s hug.

 

“Andwe! Appa wants to play too!” Min Ho teased his daughter.

 

“Appaaaaaa!” Min Ha protested cutely.

 

“Fine then but remember Appa’s kiss must be delivered!” He warned his daughter.

 

“Ommoo… Uri Ah-Teal ippo yo!!!!” Shin Hye squeeled as soon as she saw Min Ha running towards her.

 

“Eomma! Eomma!” Min Ha shrieked happily as soon as she saw Shin Hye.  Shin Hye hugged her daughter and Min Ha awarded her a kiss on the cheek. “Appa says he wants me to give you a kiss like this. And… He says he misses you a lot.” Shin Hye smiled on how cute Min Ha  had became as their messenger.

 

“Then tell Appa, Eomma also misses him and…” Shin Hye kissed Min Ha on her other cheek. “Min Ha must send this kiss to Appa, ara?”

 

“Ara Eomma!” Min Ha nodded happily.

 

“Igi boyaaaa… You guys are turning her into a little cupid.” Yu Bi chimed in.

 

“Let’s get cooking ladies!”So Ra said. All four of them entered the class and had so much fun.

 

***********************

“Why is there no grave of Hwang Shin Hae?” Park Sung Keun asked Jin Hee Kyung who just entered their living room.

 

“Eo? Of all these years, you only ask today?” Hee kYung mocked her husband.

 

“I trusted you with those affairs.” He pointed out.

 

“Of course I had done what I should have…” She said as she pretended to chek her nails.

Sung Keun gritted his teeth, each day, Hee Kyung’s real intention had become so obvious that he felt nauseous.  His meeting with Hwang Shin Hae’s father the day before had really opened up his eyes.

 

“Jin Hee Kyung had already known of our existence,” Hwang Tae Ji said calmly.

 

“How could that be possible?” Sung Keun retorted in surprise.

 

“Four years back, Shin Hae’s twin sister was called to Gangnam for an educational conference. Whilst she was shopping at one of the Gangnam stores, she told me a lady attacked her and one of the most distinctive thing that was being said, ‘Are you back to steal my husband again?’” Hwang Tae Ji inhaled. “That was how we tried to track her and her daughter. But since she had passed and we had no idea about it, we lost track of her until recently that is. We found her daughter and we learnt from our informer that our daughter had passed in a tragic accident.”

 

“What do you mean you had to do what you had to do?” He asked her.

 

“Oppa… Since you were given hope by the doctor that you could walk, I see that you are becoming demanding.” She tried to change the course of their conversation.

 

“Don’t try to change the subject. I have always been like this since you turn into who you are now!” Sung Keun pointed out.

 

“Marebba… Just say it Oppa! I am a witch am I?” Hee Kyung smirked. She was familiar with such term. “You should have checked out my history back in my school time before you agreed to marry me.” She stood up. “I am so tired, dealing with idiots can be very taxing of my energy.” She walked off, “Keunde… I felt a lot calmer when she’s burnt to ashes!” She then closed her door.

 

“I knew it!” Sung Keun hissed. “Why is she being like this?” Tears streamed down as he could not believe that his beloved first love. “Mianhe Shin Hae… The sacrifice you have made for loving me…”

 

*******************

“So you can confirm with me?” Hwang Tae Ji asked the informer sitting in front of him with a bunch of pictures with  Shin Hye in it. “This man? HE is the one?” He asked pointing at the groom in the picture who was Lee Min Ho.

 

“Neh, sajangnim. From my investigation, there was someone who came to cancel the registrar of their marriage but luckily the person who sealed the certificate is not the kind of person who would do such a thing.” The informer told him seriously, “This is the copy of their marriage registry.”

 

Hwang Tae Ji took the copy and read through, “Lee Sung Ki… Hmm… That is the father of this kid. Lee Min Ho…” He then turned to Go Secretary and nodded. Go Secretary understood that he was being asked to for go with the task being given.

 

“Strangely enough, when we found out he started dating and we tracked him. Here…” The informer passed a set of pictures containing Min Ho and a woman. When Hwang Tae Ji examined the picture he smiled. He recognized who that woman was but he had a plan, a plan to redeem the unfair death of his daughter and the plan to redeem the dignity of his granddaughter.

 

“You’ve done an excellent job. Here’s your pay and a little bonus,” Hwang Tae Ji passed the envelope containing the agreed amount and additional gift from him. “I shall contact you again.”

“Track the psychiatrist who was assigned to that boy, it was assumed he lost his memory but why is he with my Shin Hye?” Hwang Tae Ji instructed his secretary. 

 

“Agessemida Sajangnim.” Go secretary answered obediently.

 

When Go secretary left him he turned around and examined the pictures again, he heard his study room creaked. “Hmm.. Wasso?” He could identified the steps of the person who entered.

 

“Neh, Appa…” Hwang Sun Ah entered as she greeted her beloved father.

 

“Did you go to that meeting?” He asked her.

 

“Neh…” Sun Ah answered as she walked towards her father and examined what her father was looking at. Her eyes widened, “Eo? Uri Shin Hye wedding pictures? Omo… She looked a lot like Eonnie.”

 

“A lot like your Eomma as well,” Hwang Tae Ji touched the pictures. “I am glad you girls took over your Eomma’s beautiful features or else, I would be blaming myself.”

 

“Yoebo… It’s the heart that is important.” His wife entered bringing him his hot drink as she smiled at her husband lovingly.

 

“Are you happy with this house?” He asked his wife as he took the drink from her.

 

“I am always thankful. As long as I am with you,” His wife said gratefully as she turned around to look at the pictures. “Shin Hae must be proud of her beautiful daughter.” She looked fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter