It's all coming back?

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho heard what So Ra was saying to Shin Hye. His heart was moved. Was this the secret that Shin Hye had been trying to hide from? Was this why she distanced herself from him? Did she think that she was not deserving to be with somene like him?

 

What struck him the most was that, how Shin Hye think, how positive she was in facing such situation and how strong she sounded. He was getting more curious about her and he he felt his heart somewhat responded to her well.

 

‘I must have a heart to heart talk with her.’He whispered. As he was about to walk out, he saw Park Hae Jin with a worried face heading towards the toilet area.

 

“Hyung?” He stopped him. “Is everything alright?” Min Ho pretended to ask.

 

“Ah.. Min Ho… I must have upset Kang Seonsengnim…” Hae Jin said apologetically.

 

“You must really like her that you are worried about her.” Min Ho assumed.

 

“Ah.. Ani… It’s the friend that I was interested in,” Hae Jin admitted.

 

“Hwang Seonsengnim?” Min Ho asked in surprised. He couldn’t believe what he had heard. His heart started to race wildly.

 

“But please don’t tell her… I’d like it to occur naturally.” Hae Jin told Min Ho.

 

‘No! You can’t… She’s mine…’Min Ho’s heart almost leapt out when he heard what Hae Jin had claimed. He tried to clear his throat, “Ah.. Neh… Hyung. I won’t… But, let’s have a drink sometime, yes?” Min Ho forced himself to say it.  He headed back to his seat and Kwang Soo who was busy typing his work heard Min Ho sighed uncomfortably.

 

“Are you alright Hyung?” Kwang Soo asked curiously.

 

“I felt uncomfortable with Hae Jin hyung… He just openly declared that he is interested in Hwang Seonsengnim. I didn’t like it.” Min Ho said blatantly.  He gritted his teeth as he saw the three of them went back to their seat. So Ra seemed calmed and Shin Hye went back to her discussion with Hae Jin. Min Ho was holding in his jealousy. Kwang Soo tried to hide his smile. “Ah… when I was at the toilet, I heard So Ra talked about being the children of the second wife… Could it be, Shin Hye is a child from the second wife?” Min Ho tried to channel his jealousy into his curiousity. “Is her father someone very important? Being in this kind of family… being hidden somewhere far could only mean… You are not the one who they want their people to know have existed…”

 

“I… I am not sure boss,” Kwang Soo denied. ‘You’re right about someone who should not exist and being hidden in a far away city…’

 

“Hm… I need to find out more about her!” He said filled with determination. Kwang Soo wavered, he was worried that Min Ho would feel angry at him later but he was obliged to  what he had promised with Dr. Jung. “That’s it! The meeting is taking too long! I can’t wait!” Min Ho stood up leaving Kwang Soo frantically packing up his things.

 

“Stand up!” Min Ho said sternly at the three of them.

 

“Eo?” Shin Hye looked at him confused and so did the other two.

 

“Stand up!” Min Ho insisted. Shin Hye subconsciously did so. Min Ho immediately grabbed her hand and took her outside.

 

“S-Sajangnim…” Shin Hye uttered. “Yah.. Sajangnim…” She tried to stopped him but Min Ho was determined to kidnap her from Hae JIn and So Ra. He halted a taxi and pushed Shin Hye to enter and then forced himself to enter.

 

Shin Hye looked at him confused, “Somewhere far please!” Min Ho instructed the driver. “Step on it!”

 

“Sajangnimmm!!!!” Kwang Soo wailed as he saw the taxi left.

 

“Yah! Mitcheonso???” So Ra hit Kwang Soo.

 

“Yah! How would I know?!” Kwang Soo shouted at So Ra in panic.

 

“You two know each other?” Hae Jin asked the two of them.

 

“Not really!” So Ra and Kwang Soo pretended. Old habits die hard they say.

 

****************

 

Shin Hye remained quiet in the taxi as her head hurt thinking of what Min Ho was thinking that he did a stunt like that. She rubbed her temple and her heart raced a bit. She didn’t even have her bag with her as they left abruptly.

 

Min Ho saw the famous resort, “AHjussi! Stop here please!” He informed the driver.

 

“Neh,” The driver complied and put a halt to the car.

 

“Eriwa.” He instructed Shin Hye who followed him without any question. Min Ho paid the taxi driver and then turned to Shin Hye who looked at him questioningly. “Let’s go there! I’m hungry.” He held her wrist tightly as he led her to the resort. Shin Hye’s head was throbbing that she didn’t have the energy to fight him off but just followed him like a pet being dragged around.

 

“Woah… Look at the food selection.” Min Ho said as he eyed the food.

 

“I… I’m not hungry…” Shin Hye uttered. ‘I’m rather nauseous!’

 

“You need your energy for our activities later.” Min Ho smiled and winked at her as he handed her the plate. Shin Hye narrowed her eyes at him at the mention of ‘activities’. He grabbed another one and lined up to get some food, Shin Hye hesitantly lined up behind Min Ho. Min Ho couldn’t help felt like a little boy who was excited having a new friend to spend time with.

 

After they had their lunch, Min Ho booked a room and again he held her hand tightly as they went to the room. The bell boy inside the lift smiled seeing him holding her hand, Min Ho thought he was hitting at Shin Hye that he immediately put his arm around her. “We’re newly wed!” He winked at him.

 

“Oh… Congratulation Sir, Madam,” The bell boy congratulated them and bowed.

 

“What? We’re…” Shin Hye protested.

 

*Ding!*

 

“Here!” Min Ho continued as he dragged her out of the lift and looked for their room.

 

Shin Hye loosened his arm, “Yah! Igiboya?” She was getting angrier at him.

 

Min Ho turned around and looked at her. “Please… Just entertain me this time.” He said softly. He opened the door, “Enter…” He asked her to enter first. Shin Hye hesitantly entered the suite that he booked.

 

Shin Hye momentarily forgot about her being kidnapped by Min Ho when she saw the beautiful beach view that served the room. Her eyes widened and she walked towards the huge double door and opened it letting the fresh air enter. She breathed in deeply as she closed her eyes. Her headache seemed to be non-existance at that time. She smiled serenely as she looked the breath taking view in front of her.

 

“Do you like it?” Min Ho asked as he smiled seeing her like that.

 

Shin Hye turned to face him and nodded.

 

She remembered the same exact thing that he said when he first bought them their new apartment.

 

“Don’t open your eyes yet!” He heard Min Ho said as his hand covered her eyes just to ensure she didn’t peek. She guided her way to somewhere. Then they stopped Shin Hye heard him pushing a code and a sound that indicate the code was right could be heard. Min Ho pushed the door open.  “Now! Open your eyes!” He said excitedly.

 

“Whoaaaa….” Shin Hye said as she entered the apartment.  She walked in feeling wonderous at the sight of a beautiful home that would be dreamt by every wife in the world. “Oppa! This is beautiful. IT might be expensive, Oppa!” Shin Hye said excitedly.

 

“Do you like it?” Min Ho asked as he smiled seeing her like that.

 

“Do you really like it?” He asked Shin Hye for assurance.

 

“Neh!” Shin Hye answered as she eyed at the beach. She barely had the time before to visit a beautiful or an expensive place like that resort.

 

“I’m glad that I kidnapped you then.” Min Ho smiled sheepishly.

“Yah!” She snapped at him realizing that he had taken her away. “Why are you doing this all of a sudden?” She folded her arm and faced him. Her headache slowly re-appeared but she ignored it.

 

“Well… Well…” He didn’t know what to answer her. He raked his fingers through his hair as he was looking for reasons. He ended up whistling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter