Blood sisters, stick together!

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huge smile could still be seen on Min Ho’s face. He was still feeling the fresh feel that he had the day before with his daughter and of course, the interesting, Hwang Seonsengnim. Kwang Soo felt bad of what he wanted to reveal to Min Ho but he knew it was the best thing to do so.  He approached Min Ho slowly at the dining area of the suite.

 

“Sajangnim… I need to discuss with you something very alarming and important.” Kwang Soo said seriously.

 

Min Ho looked up to examine Kwang Soo’s face, “Hmm.. I am assuming that it is a pressing matter seeing how serious you look now, “ Min Ho guessed as he placed his pen on top of his organizer.

“Have a seat…”

 

“Oh.. Khamsahamnida Hyung…” Kwang Soo then sat on the chair across Min Ho.

 

“Do you want some coffe? Water?” Min Ho offered.

 

“Gwenchanasoyo hyung…” Kwang Soo declined the offer. “If I may… Can I say it now?” He asked nervously.

 

“The floor is yours…” Min Ho nodded.

 

“Last night… Eun Hye came to my room. We had a long discussion…” Kwang Soo began.

 

“Eo?” Min Ho raised his eyebrows.

 

“That someone she lived with in US, that was me.” Kwang Soo confessed.

 

“Mwo?” Min Ho was surprised and his eyes widened with interest.

 

“Yes, we were planning to get married but… you had an accident…” Kwang Soo stopped. "Her mother came to get her by force. I remembered how mad she was at me and at Eun Hye. She took Eun Hye away from me and all I knew Eun Hye after that, she stopped contacting me until we met again recently."

 

It didn't take long for Min Ho to realize something dreadful and he wished he didn’t know it, “That was why she was next to me when I woke up? But, why did she throw herself to me like that?” Min Ho wondered. “I can’t believe her mother would do this to her?”

 

“I think it is better if we talk with her as well and she might be able to give more of what I think it is…” Kwang Soo hinted.

 

“Fine. Where is she now? Get her to meet me,” He gritted his teeth.

 

“I’ll go get her. She is in my room.” Kwang Soo said quietly. Min Ho just nodded as his mind raced trying to connect everything. ‘Why does her mother do this? What’s the real deal?”

 

***************

Shin Hye was on her way to meet Park Hae JIn as she was also accompanied by Kang So Ra.

 

“Like! It is so unbelievable that you and him!” So Ra said with disbelief.

 

“I know! But I am so glad somehow. I don’t know if this kind of opportunity will appear again. Even though it is just going to be this once, I am grateful,” Shin Hye smiled happily.  “It was like a dream come true…” She sang at So Ra.

 

“Marebba… Look at you… So sunny and happy! You should always be like this. KEunde… Are you going to work with him?,” So Ra smiled seeing how happy her friend was.

 

“Hmm… I will. It’s probably the longest time ever I will spend it with Min Ha. But I will decline the pay…” Shin Hye said. Shin Hye suddenly felt light headed as she stopped a little bit and held onto So Ra.

 

"Are you alright?" So Ra asked worried.

 

Shin Hye bent down a little bit to get blood to rush to her head and then she slowly lift up her body."Gwenchana. Sorry, I didn't sleep well with all this excitement and feelings." She smiled at So Ra to assure her nervous friend. 

 

“Are you meeting him later then?” So Ra asked excitedly.

 

“I am not sure, the deadline is today but he didn’t inform me of how he will contact me or whatsoever. I bet it might be through Yu Bi.” Shin Hye assumed.

 

“Park Seonsengnim!” A familiar voice called.

 

Both of them turned around and saw Park Hae Jin waving at them excitedly with file in his hand.

 

“Oh… Park Seonsengnim!” Shin Hye smiled at him and waved. She held Kang So Ra’s hand as they met up.

 

“Ah… Kang Seonsengnim, I didn’t expect you to come along,” He somewhat felt frustrated as he wished to have some alone time with Shin Hye.  Shin Hye and Kang So Ra had a weird look on their face with the statement that he had made. “ I meant.. I thought I heard from some teachers in our school that you would be away for the holiday.” He smiled nervously.

 

“Eo?” So Ra uttered. “Oh… Shin Hye and… I meant Hwang Seonsengnim and I planned to do so but, we would have to postpone it.”

 

“Ah… I see… Let’ go inside.” He offered as he opened the door to the café.

 

“Who is Hwang Seonsengnim?” Hae JIn asked the both of them.

 

Shin Hye giggled as she forgot that she will be using her new name when the school re-opened. “Joesanghamnida… Hwang is my new surname.” Shin Hye smiled shyly at Hae JIn.

 

Hae Jin’s heart fluttered as he saw the most beautiful and sincerest smile from the woman whom he had developed such affection. He gulped as he nervously opened the file to show the paper work that he had informed her the night before. “Eo… I see…” He uttered nervously. “Is it okay if I ask, why you changed it to Hwang?” He tried to phase off the anxiety he felt.

 

“Oh… I am no longer in contact with my father… He has a happy life with his family now. I thought in rememberance of my mother, I would assume her family name.” Shin Hye explained. Hae Jin couldn’t help notice how beautiful her big eyes were and how lively they were. It was like he was meeting a new woman.

 

“Something is different with her…”  He wondered. “She’s glowing… She’s happier.”  He thought, “Could it be…. Maybe… it’s a sense of liberation that she has with this change of name that she is happier.”  He assumed.  “Ah… How rude of me… Let’s celebrate your new name.” He offered, “What do you want? It’s on me.” Hae Jin smiled at Shin Hye.

 

“Eo?” Shin Hye felt surprise, “Y-You don’t have to.” Shin Hye declined.

 

“Don’t be rude Shin Hye-yah… Let’s just order.” So Ra said straightforwardly.

 

“Yah…” Shin Hye hit So ra’s hand lightly.

 

“Please… I insist!” Hae Jin pressed.

 

“Thank You, Park Seonsengnim. Erm… I will have Americano.” Shin Hye requested shyly.

 

“Dessert?” Hae JIn asked.

 

“Oh.. Anything you choose will do.” Shin Hye smiled.

 

“Do I get to order too?” So Ra voiced out.

 

“Of course! Pardon my misbehaviour…” HE apologized to So Ra.

 

“Oh… For a second, I thought I didn’t exist.” She winked at Hae JIn.

 

“Oh.. Please… Don’t be angry Kang seonsengnim. I do apologize if you feel that way,” Hae JIn said apologetically. “What would you like?”

 

“Hmm… Whatever you are having, I will have it too…” So Ra decided.

 

Hae Jin walked to the counter and placed his order.

 

“I think he loves you!” So Ra teased.

 

“Yah!” Shin Hye narrowed her eyes at So Ra, “Waegeree?” She pouted at So Ra.

 

“Seriously! It was as if I was not here at all.” So Ra sulked. “I shouldn’t have come.” She folded her arms.

 

“Andwe!” Shin Hye held So Ra’s hand tightly. “That’s why I brought you here… I don’t want him to get the wrong idea.” Shin Hye whispered. “I will not give him the respond he would hope for. My heart belongs to…”

 

“Here we go!” Hae Jin appeared with their coffees and desserts.

 

“Oh… Khamsahamnida Park Seonsengnim…” Shin Hye helped him transferred the food from the tray to the table.

 

“Mogo…” Hae JIn offered. Both So Ra and Shin Hye took their coffee and sipped it. “Here… Have some dessert too.”

 

“Ah.. Neh!” The both of them said and grabbed some cookies and doughnuts he brought. “Woah… The pastry is really good here.” Shin Hye praised.

 

“Yes, they are quite famous for their bakery.” Hae JIn remarked.

 

“So, what was the National bell challenge that you talked about last night?” Shin Hye asked as she put down her coffee.

 

**********************

“Who is that with her?” Min Ho asked Kwang Soo as they parked outside a beautiful, vintage looking café watching Shin Hye and her friend with a male talking.

 

“I think he is one of the teachers from the school that she works in.” Kwang Soo answered.

 

“I shouldn’t be disturbing her right?” Min Ho asked for some feedback from Kwang Soo.

 

“Err…” Kwang Soo didn’t really know how to respond but he got the idea that Min Ho was actually looking for help in that matter. “What if, we just go in and grab some coffee?” KWang Soo Suggested. “I-If that would make you feel better…”

 

“I don’t know… Keunde… Thank you for everything earlier today.” Min Ho finally uttered. “I can’t be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter