History repeats itself?

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were walking quietly next to one another. At times, their hands would brush to one another and Shin Hye would immediately apologized and smiled as she would quickly looked away. Min Ho loved seeing her that way, she seemed so innocent and pure to his eyes that he felt guilty of at times he would have such a naughty thought of ravaging on her sweet red lips. He finally had had it,without warning, he held her hand tightly.

 

She tried to fight it off, “Wae?” Min Ho asked as he took her hand and put it inside the pocket of his jacket. “This way no one would see it.” He winked as he sensed that she didn't want people want to see it. 

 

Shin Hye sighed, she felt complete at that time. They used to walk out at night a lot when they were newly married. Min Ho understood how pressurised she was by his mother. They would enjoy the view and talked about their future.

 

“It’s a beautiful night…” Shin Hye mustered up the courage to talk. She looked around the clear night sky, stars were glimmering and the moon provided enough romantic light for the couple enjoying their moment together.

 

“It is… just like the beautiful woman whose hand I am holding with…” Min Ho praised her as he glanced over to her.

 

“Oh.. Lee Sajangnim.. You’re just being too much.” Shin Hye hit his arm with her other hand.

 

“eo? Ippoyo…” Min Ho further .

 

Shin Hye giggled as she felt happier and she forgot that they were there as two different strangers but the sentiment were the same as before back when they were married, she slipped, “Oppa~~~” She kept on giggling and then she realized what she had done. She covered with both hands, “Oh.. Chungmal Joesonghamnida Lee Sajang…”

 

Min Ho held her chin up, “Just call me Oppa when we are together.” He smiled at her as he stared at her big beautiful confused eyes which were examining his face. He then release her chin and slowly hugged her. “Do you know how happy you made me feel?”

 

He released her and held her shoulders as he stared at her again. Shin Hye smiled at him, she really just want to savour the moment she could have with him and of course, their daughter. “You make me feel happy as well,” Shin Hye replied.

 

“Let’s get some coffee and then we’ll head to the lake nearby to enjoy the view?” Min Ho suggested. He quickly locked his hand with her again as he led her to the nearby café.

 

“what do  you want?” He turned to face her as they were at the counter of the café.

 

“Americano please,” Shin Hye answered.

 

“Do you want your Americano hot or cold?” Asked the male waiter as he smiled looking at both of them.

 

“Hot please.” Shin Hye answered.

 

“I’ll have the same then. Dessert?” He asked Shin Hye.

 

“I’ll have what you have,”Shin Hye answered.

“We’ll have a small box of fruit tarts to go with the two Hot Americano. On the go please.” Min Ho placed their order.

 

“Agessemida sajangnim…” The waiter said as he punched in their order. “Here’s your number and we’ll call you once they are ready. It’s fifteen thousand won.” Min Ho paid the cashier and the both of them find a table nearby.

 

“Aren’t they sweet?” One of the café workers said as they prepared their customers order.

 

“The husband is way too handsome for the lady.” One of the other workers said as she checked her own reflection.

 

“Men don’t always go for looks or external appearance. The lady is glowing beautifully and I know her, she’s a teacher at our school. She teaches senior students and she teaches English.” He explained as he placed the fruit tarts into the small box.

 

“What?” The girl cackled, “An English teacher? She looks more like Korean Literature teacher from Joseon Era.”

 

“Yah! She’s very nice and kind. She helps at the elderlies a lot of the times.” The male waiter finished packing and was about to bring to the counter when, “Eo? Seonsengnim…”

 

Shin Hye just smiled as she was used to hear such comments from her students or other women. “I was going to add some order of variety of doughnuts. Can I get a medium box?” She glanced a bit at the girl who just rolled her eyes and went into the back room of the café.

 

As the waiter prepared all their items, Shin Hye paid for the doughnuts. “Ah.. Seonsengnim… I apologized for my friend’s attitude…”

 

“You don’t have to. I understand. To each of their own.” She smiled at the student.

 

“Yah! Don’t flirt with my wife will you?” Min Ho came behind her.

 

Shin Hye turned around and smiled, “Aniyo… Lee..” Min Ho widened his eyes as he wanted her to call him Oppa when it’s just them, “Oppa… It’s one of our students.” She explained.

 

“Ah.. Mianhe…” Min Ho smiled. “I just get jealous if there is any other opposite gender next to my beautiful soulmate.” He placed his arms around her shoulder. “Yah… why did you pay on your own. You should tell me.” Min Ho scolded her.

 

“Oppa.. You paid enough already.” Shin Hye said. “Khamsahamnida…” She thanked her student and held their items together.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you wanted some doughnuts?” He asked her as they walked out.

 

“I just remembered about our girls at home. I thought of bringing some for them.” Shin Hye explained.

 

“Do you ever get to be selfish for once?” He asked as they settled themselves on one of the benches around the lake. There were some other couples and people sitting around talking and enjoying each other’s companies.

 

“If I were to be one would I want to be a teacher?” She answered wisely as she took the fruit tart Min ho offered her. Min Ho smiled at her answer. Shin Hye was really getting his interest day by day.

 

Min Ho nodded in agreement, “Very wise Seonsengnim.” He said, “How was the fruit tart?”

 

“It’s scrumptious!” Shin Hye smiled happily as she replied in English.

 

“You are very right, Miss. The pastry just simple crumbles in your mouth and the custard compliments the sweetness there is from the fruits,” He replied back in English.

 

Shin Hye chuckled and she took a sip from her coffee. “You should teach English if you are however gotten bored from your busy business life. It’s not a lot of money but knowing that you are imparting knowledge to these young ones really give that kind of satisfaction.” She explained. “Oh… You said there was smoething you wanted to tell me earlier on…” Shin Hye recalled as she held her coffee in her hand.

 

“Ah.. Neh… You have a very good memory Seonsengnim. If however, later on, you feel bored being a teacher, I am offering a position as my personal PA.” He winked at her. Shin Hye giggled.

 

“I will keep that in mind sajangnim.” She answered back.

 

“Alright… Hmm… How do I begin to tell you this?” Min Ho put down his coffee cup.  “I began recalling things…”

 

Shin Hye turned to face him in surprised. Min Ho faced her with a warm expression on his face. “T-That’s a good thing. Yes?” He could see her pushing a nervous smile. “I am so happy for you.” She said as he could see her gulping nervously.          

“Are you okay?” His expression became very concerned.

 

“Yes… I-I am.. I am just so happy for you that I fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter