It was you of all this time...

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, how was the deal with the apartment?” Min Ho asked Kwang Soo.

 

“Everything seems to be going smoothly. Are you sure you want to immediately move away from your parents?” Kwang Soo asked.

 

“I can’t stand to live or even breathe in one room with my mother!” Min Ho said angrily.

 

“But…” Kwang Soo tried to explain his reasoning but Min Ho stood up.

 

“I am going to meet Shin Hye.” He smiled as he didn’t feel like talking abou this mother with Kwang Soo. “Min Ha is with her aunt. Please look after them.”

 

“A-Agessemida hyung.” Kwang Soo said softly as he nodded.

 

****************

“Where is Min Ha?” Shin Hye asked Min Ho who came all alone smiling at her from afar. They promised to take out Min Ha shopping as Min Ho said on the phone but she saw that Min Ha wasn’t even coming.

 

“I need to discuss things with you…” He said seriously. “We will pick her up together later.” He took hold of her hand as he looked into her eyes.

 

“Hmm… It looks like a serious matter.” Shin Hye furrowed her brows as she studied Min Ho’s face.

 

“It could be…” Min Ho nodded. “Let’s find a quiet place around here.” He looked around the big mall and found the directory. He studied it, “Ahha! There’s a restaurant here.” He pointed out excitedly. Shin Hye smiled seeing his reaction so excited and eager. “Is this place okay for you?” He asked Shin Hye.

 

“Anywhere is alright with me,” Shin Hye agreed looking at his face filled with excitement as well.Min Ho could not help but put his arm around Shin Hye so that they would walk together closely. “WAeee?” Shin Hye tried to protest as she was scared her students might see her.

 

“Waee?” Min Ho replied playfully.

 

They asked to sit somewhere more hidden so that they could enjoy their private time together. They placed their order. “I’ve never been to this place but it looks really good!” Shin Hye commented.

 

“Ottoke? You are dating a man with a very good taste.” Min Ho chimed in cutely.

 

“Aigooo… Everytime…” Shin Hye rolled her eyes.

 

“Keunde… The reason why I want us to be alone is…” Min Ho paused a little bit which roused Shin Hye’s curiousity. “I am thinking of moving to this island. I want to be away from my mother. I don’t think it’s healthy for us when she’s around to hurt… you!”

 

Shin Hye felt that she had had that conversation before, she remembered it was back then when the both of them were stressed staying at his parents house where his mother kept on tormenting her at every level possible.

 

“I have bought an apartment for us to move into and also I had a successful interview at a computer graphic company near our apartment. I have been thinking a lot about this, we need to move out of the house. I can’t tolerate Eomma’s bullying and hurting you.” Min Ho said seriously as he held her hand and looked deeply into her eyes.

“Keunde Oppa… I don’t think we should do that. It will only make Eomma angrier at me… I want her to understand me…. If we were to move away. There won’t be any chance of us fixing the problem at all.” Shin Hye tried to reason with her husband.

 

Min Ho lifted the sleeve of her right arm, he saw the bruise. “Do you think I don’t know what’s going on? Ahjumma told me. Why did you even try to hide this?” Min Ho raged.

 

“Oppa… I understand her anger. I know I stole you from her.” Shin Hye touched his cheek.

 

“Andwe! It stops now… I am not going to lose you! It’s been a long time since I felt mylife full…”He immediately hug her, “You are my life now… Without you… I am dead…” He whispered passionately.

 

“Oppa… A… Are you sure?” Shin Hye stammered as she looked at Min Ho.

 

Min Ho immediately took her hand, “I want to be close to you… I can’t think of a day without you.”

 

“Eo?” Shin Hye retorted, “O..ppa… I don’t want to aggravate your mother’s anger… I am really hoping for her and I to be on good terms if we are to be together again,” Shin Hye didn’t realize that she blurted out the word ‘again’. Min Ho realized it but decided to keep it to himself. He simply smiled at her.

 

“I will be going back to Seoul in two days time. I found a house and have decided to take on the offer that my father gave me to monitor our office here.” Min Ho informed her.

 

“B.. But what if we broke up?” Shin Hye suddenly wondered.

 

“You… Yah! Why ruin the mood?”Min Ho sulked.

 

“Ara… Mianheyo Oppa… But just a thought… I mean.. what would happen if we break up?” Shin Hye asked.

 

“I will marry you and get you pregnant ten times that your legs can’t move and problem solved, you won’t run away from me,” He grinned at her mischievously.

 

“Yah! I am not a baby factory!” Shin Hye scolded him. “Aishhh This erted ahjussi! How dare you think to such length?” Shin Hye pretended to be angry.

 

“In case you have not notice, I am still a hot blooded man,” He winked at her.

 

Shin Hye couldn’t help and giggle at his somewhat ridiculous statement. Min Ho was totally mesmerized by the beautiful woman in front of him, she looked so radiant laughing happily.

 

“Marry me?” Min Ho asked all of a sudden.

 

“Eo?” Shin Hye was surprised by Min Ho’s sudden question.

 

“Marry me?” He asked again.

 

Shin Hye inhaled deeply and then smiled as she looked at him. She reached out for his hand and held it neatly, “Let’s get one thing straight first, you need to remember her first ara? So that we then can take the next step… When that happened, then I will answer your ultimate question… Meanwhile, like we promise, we shall enjoy the moment we are having, OK?” She tried to convince him.

 

“Fine… As long as I have you, now and forever… I don’t care. I must have you!” He said out loud which took the attention of other people around them.

 

“Yah!” She hit his hand and gave him an angry look but Min Ho was just smiling at her. “Aish… Chamna…”Shin Hye narrowed her eyes at him.

 

*****************

“So You are definitely moving to Jeju for real?” Ill Woo asked Min Ho as they sat in a café chatting.

 

“Yeap! I have totally decided. I want to spend time with her.” He smiled.

 

“Sulma… are you in love with her?” Kim Bum asked curiously. “Are you for real?”

 

Min Ho smiled happily as he placed down his cup of coffee. “The feeling is so right. I felt so comfortable with her. She completes me.”

 

“What if she is your ex-wife?” Kim Bum threw out a suggestion.

 

“Mworagu?” Min Ho asked Kim Bum. “It sounds ridiculous but on the other hand, it’s not impossible right? That would be the greatest thing but, I would be extremely curious as to why she left me…” He looked distant.

 

“Knowing your mom? If I were to marry you, I would runaway too…” Kim Bum teased.

 

“Yah! If I were to marry you! I would run away from you! Who would want to wake up to your face!” Min Ho laughed as hard as he could. Ill Woo joined in.

 

“Yah! Igiboyaaa!” Kim Bum retorted. “Anyway, I have another date. The ladies from Jeju decided to pay me a visit, Annnyeong!” He winked at two of his friends and pranced out of the café.

 

“Aish Chamna, he’s forever a playboy!”Ill Woo said. “Keunde, I am so happy for your progession into normal life. It’s a big progress.”

 

“But…” Min Ho looked down at the floor.

 

“But?” Ill woo asked.

 

“She won’t admit into the relationship until I come to terms with my ex-wife.” Min Ho told Ill Woo.

 

“Meaning?” Ill Woo asked further.

 

“She wants me to remember Park Shin Hye and settled clearly with her before she can commit a relationship with her.” Min ho explained.

 

“’But, she knew he was her husband? Clarity? Why?” Ill Woo wondered.

 

“You know, she and I felt so real as if we have been together in the past.” Min Ho added. “Anyway, are you helping me move?”

 

“Neh, chingu! Buy me something nice during Christmas holiday, ara?” Ill Woo winked.

 

“Don’t worry, it’ll be someone pretty!” Min Ho teased Ill Woo.

*************************

 

“Aish! These boxes!” Shim Hye Jin complained as her son and her younger daughter piled up boxes of Min Ho and Min Ha’s things.

 

“Why are you making a lot of noise?” Her husband stormed from behind. She jumped a little. Her husband had changed drastically since they came from Jeju, since he found out she had hit Shin Hye. Hye Jin was threatened that he was going to leave her if she didn’t reflect or come to her senses.

“He’s there to expand our empire. Why are you complaining unnecessary?” He flipped his newspaper as he sipped his coffee. “You are the one who is going to benefit if our business is doing well. The more money for you to dilly dally unnecessarily with your incorrigible friends,” He said sarcastically.

 

“Aishh.. Chamna… Oppa… Anikoden… I told you, I have no contact with her anymore!” She tried to explain. “I will better myself!” She walked towards her husband and sat next to him. “I will be a dutiful wife for you.”

 

“Hmmm….” Was the only reply from Lee Sung Ki.

****************

 

Min Ho was busy emptying his wardrobe and putting things in his boxes. He was checking his wardrobe ensuring that nothing is left behind and he felt a loose board. He knocked it for a few times and he could hear as if something solid was under it. He looked into the wardrobe and removed the loose board. He was scared that his mother might enter his room unannounced he ran to lock the door first.

 

He then ran back to his wardrobe once again and slowly picked out loose board. He then felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter