Fate meddled in...

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How old is this ahjumma? She sure like younger women’s item.” Min Ho thought as he checked out the cutely decorated bathroom. As he was done with his business, he flushed the toilet and he bent down to pick up his trousers when, he heard the door knob of the bathroom was turned. His eyes widened in horror and quickly prayed that it would be his own sister.

 

“Yu Bi –yah… Don’t be bothered… Eonnie wants to get my toothbrush and the…”It was the owner of the flat and to be exact one of the teachers that Yu Bi had introduced him to. She didn’t see him at first and Min Ho was holding his pants as he didn’t have the time to zip up and wear his belt properly. Min Ho didn’t even managed to make a peep as he was still shocked. Hwang seonsengnim lifted her head to see him as she adjusted her eyes and on both hands with toothbrush and toothpaste.

 

“ARRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Hwang seonsengnim screamed outloud and threw the toothbrush and toothpaste at him as she backed quickly going out of the bathroom. Shin Hye was shocked who she was seeing. 

 

“Ah… Seonsengnim…” Min Ho tried to calm her down. He fixed his trousers first and then hurriedly trying to calm Shin Hye. He didn’t see the toothpaste tube on the floor that he stepped on it and fell hard on the floor. He knocked his head hard on the wall. “Ackkkk!!” Min Ho said outloud.

 

Shin Hye heard the loud bump. Her eyes widened startled by the loud noise. 

 

“Eonnie… Is it the big spider again?” Yu Bi peeked from under the coffee table. Shin Hye turned with a confused look.

 

“Yah! Did you bring your brother to sleepover?” Shin Hye scolded her as she pointed at her. 

 

“Eo? Oppa?” Yu Bi uttered as she scratched her head thinking hard if she had brought her brother home. “Huh!” Yu Bi’s eyes widened in a sudden realization, “Oppa!!!!” She sit straight and rubbed her eyes.

 

“Yah! It’s too loud!” A horrifying look appeared out of Shin Hye’s room. So Ra with her hair that was comparable to Medusa and her face looked like she had fresh bloody meat for dinner greeted Shin Hye horribly that Shin Hye momentarily forgotten about the man in her bathroom. She blinked her eyes several times trying to bring in some sense into her mind.

 

She walked slowly to the bathroom to check if what she was seeing was true. She heard some grunts and slowly filled with curiosity peeked into the bathroom and saw him on the floor with smeared toothpaste on the floor. Min Ho was massaging the back of his head that hit the wall hard.

 

“Oppaaaaa!!!” Yu Bi pushed Shin Hye aside and barged in.

 

“Yah!” Shin Hye scolded Yu Bi who ignored her.

 

“Yah! Yu Bi watched out!” Min Ho warned Yu Bi as she was about to stepped on the smeared toothpaste but it was too late, Yu Bi skidded and fell on her bottom hard as well.

 

“Ackkkkkkkkk!!!!” Yu Bi screamed.

 

“I told you to watch out!” Min Ho scolded Yu Bi who was massaging her bottom which hit the bathroom floor hard.

 

So Ra who finally heard a once-upon-a-time familiar voice quickly got out of Shin Hye’s room and looked into the mess in the bathroom. The two siblings were on the floor in pain. She turned to Shin Hye who had distanced herself from the bathroom probably shocked from seeing the man she had not been in contact for ages.

 

“Yah! How did he land there?” She asked Shin Hye who immediately covered her nose from the reeking smell of alcohol she had last night. “Mianhe!” She apologize realizing she smelt.

 

“Aish! How did it turn this way?” Shin Hye panicked.

 

“Oppa, are you alright?” Yu Bi asked worried as she tried to move to check her brother. “OUCHHHHH!!!” She felt pain on her ankle.

 

“Waeee? Waeee?” Min Ho asked worried as he saw Yu Bi was cringing in pain.

 

Shin Hye who heard him rushed to the door of the bathroom and saw the two siblings on the floor. Yu Bi was massaging her ankle as she was in pain. Min Ho tried to stand up and balance himself but he was probably having a momentary imbalance due to hitting himself on the wall.

 

Shin Hye lifted Yu Bi up and helped her to the living room and seated Yu Bi on the sofa. So Ra was still not processing anything that she just stood there watching Shin Hye helping the two siblings.

 

“Can you stand up?” Shin Hye assessed Min Ho.

 

Min Ho looked up and was momentarily at loss stunned by the beauty that was presented upon him. Shin Hye looked very soft and beautiful with her big eyes, long eye lashes that batted whenever she blinked, beautiful unique nose unlike sharp-plastic-surgery nose he had seen around Gangnam and beautiful naturally red lips that spoke to him.

 

“Sajangnim?” Shin Hye called him, “Can you stand up?”

 

“Eo?” He uttered, “Neh…” He replied and nodded slowly as his eyes were still fixed on her face.

 

“Let me help you up.”She offered as she held his upper arm to help him stand. She assisted him going out of the bathroom and into the living room and seated him next to his sister. She then ran to the bathroom and grabbed two towels and then to her kitchen to get the ice cubes in the freezer and made two ice packs. “So Ra-yah, please clean the bathroom for me before there’s another accident happening.” Shin Hye asked for her help.

 

“Alrighty! I need to fix myself!” So Ra said as she headed to the bathroom.

 

“Here you go, sajangnim.” Shin Hye handed the ice pack she made to Min Ho and told him to use it on his head.

 

She then went to Yu Bi and checked her ankle.

 

“Ah… Ah.. Owwww….” Yu Bi moaned.

 

“Aish… I haven’t touch it yet!” Shin Hye scolded Yu Bi. “Stay still!” She slowly brought the ice pack on to Yu Bi’s ankle and slowly patted on it. Min Ho was mesmerized with her dedication in helping both of them without uttering a word of complaint at all. “I think we have to go to the hospital.” Shin Hye examined Yu Bi’s ankle. She then turned to Min Ho with a serious look, “We also need to check out your head since you bumped your head to the wall hard.”

 

“I.. I think I am fine.” Min Ho tried to stop her.

 

“Ani yo. You had an accident before and you…” Shin Hye didn’t realize that she spewed out what she wasn’t supposed to.

 

“H-How did you know?” Min Ho asked confused and felt like he almost got his answer.

 

“I told her, Oppa!” Yu Bi saved Shin Hye.

 

“Neh… She told me and we need to just be careful, sajangnim.” Shin Hye said seriously trying to maintain her composure.

 

“How did you come to sleep here?” So Ra said appearing from the bathroom all freshen up and human looking.

 

“My car was out of fuel and my phone was almost flat so the moment I finished conversing with Yu Bi. It went off.” Min Ho explained. “Joesanghamnida for the trouble seonsengnim.”Min Ho apologized.

 

“Forget it, it had happened. We need to hurry to the Emergency. I will change first and we’ll use my car to go there.” Shin Hye stood up and went to the bathroom first to brush her teeth and wash her face. She then walked into her room to change. Min Ho stole glances at Shin Hye whenever he could and Yu Bi noticed that and smiled.

 

‘What is it about this Hwang Seonsengnim? I can’t help but notice her… Her every move… There’s some sort of familiarity but I can’t pin point what…’ Min Ho thought to himself. Shin Hye came out of her room wearing the cream blouse that she wore last night with a blue jeans to go with it. She tied her hair into buns and put on her red-rimmed eye glasses that she always wore with bare make-up on but to Min Ho she still look stunning and distinctive. Somehow, that creamy coloured blouse his attention the most. It looked nice on her.

 

“So Ra? You’re coming right?” Shin Hye asked for assistance.

 

“Neh.” So Ra agreed.

 

“Let’s get going then.” Shin Hye said. It was almost seven in the morning as she glanced at her watch. She then remembered about Min Ha.  She turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter