I promise you...

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where am I?” Shin Hye wondered as she walked into a beautiful garden filled with colourful flowers and smells intoxicatingly wonderful.

 

She walked through it as she touched the flowers which were within her reach. They felt smooth and silky. “I would want to stay here forever…” She said to herself. “How in the world did I land here?” She kept on wondering.

 

From afar she heard laughters and giggles. “Eo? Someone elses are here as well?” She followed the sound of them. As it got closer, as it got louder, the faster her paces were. “I know that voice…” Her eyes began to well, it was the voice that she missed, the voice that used to calm her whenever she felt distress. “Eomma? Eomma! Eomma!” She called out loud as the voice got cleared.

 

“Shin Hye?” The voice whom she assumed her mother, called out her name.

 

“Eomma!” Shin Hye called out louder.

 

Then, she arrived at a place that looked out of a beautiful Greek paints with beautiful sculptures and surrounded by flowers, a fountain with clear water that emits beautiful and heavenly smell. Shin Hye saw her mom in a beautiful white, long flowy dress standing in the middle of it.

 

“Eomma?” She looked in surprise, he mother looked prettier than she remembered, glowing with happiness. “Is that really you?” Shin Hye walked slowly towards her mother who stood still with happy face seeing her.

“Shin Hye! It’s really you my daughter.” Her mother called out with open arms.

 

Shin Hye’s pace became faster and she ran towards her mother. They hugged each other tightly. “I miss you!”Shin Hye cried. “Why did you leave me alone…” She cried as much as she could. The warmth of her mother’s embrace was so securing and calming. She could feel her mother caressing her back like she used to whenever Shin Hye felt pressurized and stressed. “I miss you Eomma… I miss you so much… I am so all alone… They took him away… They took my baby away….”Shin Hye cried.

 

“My baby…” Her mother pushed her away so that she could look at her. Her beautiful mother smiled and wiped away Shin Hye’s tears. “Shh… Sh…” She coaxed shin Hye.

 

“I feel so defeated… What should I do?” She looked at her mother like she used to in the past whenever she wanted some advice.

 

Her mother held both of Shin Hye’s hands and then brought them to Shin Hye’s chest, “Follow what your heart says. Live without regrets.” Then her mother came closer and kissed her on both of her cheeks. Then her mother walked away slowly, “Tell helmoni and haraboji, I am happy here. I don’t regret anything that has happened to me.”

 

“Huh? Eomma? Eomma?” Shin Hye wanted to chase after her but her feet was stuck as if something was holding on to it very tightly.

“Don’t leave me behind!”Suddenly something fast came towards her and offered a comforting hug. She cried all she wanted.

 

“It’s okay… I’m here for you…” Said the person. His voice was so familiar and yet very calming. She hugged him back and cried into his chest as much as she could.

He lifted her face and Shin Hye lifted her eyes, she saw him.

 

“You’re here…” She said to him.

 

“Of course… I am always here for you…” He said to her as he lowered his face and came closer to hers. “May I?” He asked her permission to kiss.

 

Before she could answer, he kissed her so dearly. Shin Hye was lost and weak.

 

‘Why does this feel so real? Am I not in my dream?’ She wondered as she savoured the kiss with him.

 

She slowly opened her eyes and it was hard for her to make out who was kissing her as the room was dark. She tried to think hard and then she realized who it was. She tried to push him but he insisted. Then with all of her strength…

 

“Min Ho-ssi?” She uttered as she gulped and touched her swollen lips.

 

Min Ho didn’t say anything. He remained motionless for a bit. Shin Hye was shocked as well of what had just happened to both of them. Both Shin Hye and Min Ho stayed where they were for the past ten minutes, both were clueless as how to act towards one another.

 

Min Ho expected Shin Hye to be angry at him for kissing her but Shin Hye just sat there looking confused and just like him, didn’t know of how to react. In a moment of confusion and anxiety, Shin Hye tended to hug her legs and she did as she brought her legs to her body as she sat and hug them. Min Ho on the other hand who had sat up right as well, confused of how to react he raked through his hair and then unsure of wanting to touch her then placed his hand on his waist whilst the other hand scratched his head.

 

He wanted to move from the bed and walked to the toilet but his body denied him and instead as if his hand was possessed, it moved on its own reaching on Shin Hye’s hand. Shin Hye stiffened as she felt his hand reaching for her hand, she gulped to suppress her panic, she didn’t fight either but let him hold her hand.

 

They held hand for quite some time and then Min Ho muster up the courage to move closer towards Shin Hye. Shin Hye didn’t try to move away but rather just stayed on her spot. Her mind was screaming for her to run away but her heart begged to differ. As Min Ho got closer, Shin Hye could hear him breathing heavily. She remained the way she was, not moving but instead, she closed her eyes tightly.

 

‘Follow what your heart says…’  It was as if Shin Hye’s Eomma whispered it at her ear.

 

Min Ho then slowly wrapped his arms around Shin Hye and he slowly traced her arms until he reached her hands and laced their fingers together. They remained hugging one another like lovers who would not see one another forever right after that. Shin Hye then felt him put his head on her left shoulder and she could feel his warm breathe on her left ear. Min Ho, even though, it was in a deep darkness, it was as if he could clearly see her, he stared intensely at her closely. Shin Hye didn’t know how to react nor how to move or start a conversation, all she could think about in her head was, how heavenly she felt and how nervous she was as well.

 

“I want to stay like this with you forever…” Min Ho whispered as he slowly got closer and kissed her cheek. Everything felt so natural, it was as if they were meant to be together.

**********

“Ah… Samonim…” Kwang Soo bowed when he saw Min Ho’s mother standing right in front of them. So Ra automatically hid behind him. The last thing she would want to deal with was one of the witches.

 

“Shoot.. Why is the witch here?” She whispered at Kwang Soo.

 

“Still be friending that kind of people are you?” Shim Hye Jin uttered.

 

Kwang Soo didn’t answer his uncle’s wife. “Is your uncle in his suite?” She continued to ask ignoring So Ra’s existence.

 

“Neh, samonim.” Kwang Soo answered. Hye Jin walked towards the Suite. “But…” Before Kwang Soo could stop him, she entered his suite.

 

“Hell is about to break loose!” So Ra said and both of them walked away.

 

“I’m going to wait for Shin Hye at her flat. You’d better call me if there is anything. Ara?” So Ra demanded at Kwang Soo.

 

“Araaa!” Kwang Soo answered. “You’re still as bossy as you used to!” Kwang Soo rolled his eyes at So Ra.

 

“You know it!” She winked at him before she entered the taxi.

 

*******************

 

“So, you’re hiding here yoebo?” Hye Jin entered the suite living room. “Do you think I wouldn’t know?” She said arrogantly at her husband.

 

Lee Sung Ki breathed in deeply as he knew he would have to deal with his wife. He immediately dismissed Ill Woo, “Thank you my boy. I hope you can help my son to retrieve his memory as soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter