It feels like us again...

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While trying to call her daughter, Hee Kyung suddenly re-called the time back then when she had a conversation with Min Ho's mother.

 

Shim  Hye Jin sipped her black coffee and placed the cup down. She exhaled as she laid back on her chair.

 

“Can’t believe the little witch managed to persuade your son to move out.” Hee Kyung incited the hate in Hye Jin’s heart.

 

“You’re the one responsible for her since her motter had passed. You tell me how she managed to do so?” Hye Jin narrowed her eyes at Hee Kyung.

 

“I can only do so much you know. It’s genetic probably for her.” Hee Kyung shrugged. “Look at my daughter, Eun Hye would never do anything disgraceful at all!” She said proudly.

 

Hee Kyung tried to call her daughter but Eun Hye didn’t answer her call. She had tried several times since she called her last time but Eun Hye simply ignored her call. She was getting short on her temper.

 

“Yobuseyo?” Answered an unfamiliar female voice.

 

“Yobuseyo?! Who is this?” Hee Kyung asked curiously and half angry.

 

“Who is there?” Asked the woman.

 

“This is my daughter’s number,” Hee Kyung stated.

 

“Dugu? I just bought this number.” The woman claimed.

 

“Huh? How?” Hee Kyung was stunted at what she had found. That would mean that she would lose all contact with her daughter. She immediately hang up and ran into Sung Keun’s room who was watching news about economics.

 

‘The Golden Garden’s share has increased in a stable manner. It is predicted that they may be the building giants in this country for a long term. The unique way of managing their company is really unravelling and according to some very reliable sources very intact. They have controlled most of the the business field around our country and predominantly in Asia. They are also dominating the European market by bringing in their very high quality and well-manufactured products.’ Reported the economic news reader.

 

“I wonder if ‘The Golden Garden’ family has a son, Eun Hye would be perfect for them,” She said slyly. “The Lee family is certainly such a minute people compared to them.” As she sat on the chair next to her husband who seemed to find her existence nowadays very annoying.

 

“Can you stop seeing Eun Hye as a product to sell but rather a being who needs to have her life!” Sung Keun adviced.

 

“Tu! Tu!” Hee Kyung said out loud, “You don’t understand what it feels like being in my position!” She scolded him.

 

“Hee Kyung-ah… You do know that I do really have feelings with you. Yes, I admit I was selfish but I told you in all honesty… I was already…” Sung Keun tried to explain himself.

 

“Stop it! I can’t deal with this.” Tears streamed down as she stood up. “It’s too late Oppa! My life was shattered the moment you decided to marry her…” She cried. Hee Kyung walked out of the room as the emotional turmoil that she was in was too unbearable for her.

 

“Oppa~~~” Hee Kyung called cutely to her husband who had just returned from overseas meeting. She beamed with very happy smile on her face but her husband was different that day, he looked troubled and not as bubbly as he usually was.

 

Sung Keun just nodded and smiled at her as he headed straight to their bedroom.

 

Hee Kyung dutifully followed her husband and helped him took off his jacket and put it away. Sung Keun thanked her quietly and then sat on the edge of the bed as he loosened up the cuff of his sleeves and then took off his watch. Hee Kyung ignored her husband being different as she was just so happy to know that the love of her life had just returned.  She approached her husband and then carefully sat next to him.

 

“Gwenchana Oppa?” She asked with a worried expression on her face realizing how moody her husband was. Sung Keun was never like that before. “Is everything okay?” She stared at his handsome face.

 

Sung Keun breathed in deeply and then he slowly faced his wife whom he married for nearly two years. She was really beautiful and sweet despite what most people said. She must had changedas time went by and she must felt loved by him. He looked into her beautiful clear eyes, ‘I am about to break her heart…’

 

*********************

Min Ho was sitting next to his father as they watched the economic news. He was studying about the company that he would have a meet with in the coming week. He needed to be well prepared.

“Be prepared. He may seem friendly but he is the hardest person for you to impress and he has really good eyes on who he would let in.” His father placed his hand on Min Ho’s left thigh and squeezed a little bit. “I will be rooting over from this room. Prepare yourself mentally. He is also a very well versed man. His interests are very wide.”

 

“Agessemida Oboji.” Min Ho nodded. He looked at his watch and thought about his girls but he knew his father would like him to watch more of the economic tv show.

 

“How was your head?” His father asked. “Gwenchana?”

 

“I feel much better now …” Min Ho answered softly.

 

“Really?” His father turned to him to ensure his son’s condition.

 

“Neh Oboji. Nan Gwenchana” He assured his father with a smile.

“What had happened?” His father asked.

 

“I don’t know maybe I pushed myself too hard to remember things.” He told his father.

 

His father massaged Min Ho’s thigh, “Kere… You don’t have to push yourself too much my boy. When the time is right it will come naturally.” Lee Sung Ki adviced.

 

“Khamsahamida Oboji!” Min Ho leaned his head on his father’s shoulder like he used to do so whenever he felt vulnerable and somehow, that reminded him that he did the same thing to someone and that someone, was the person he was trying to recall.

He closed his eyes for a bit…

 

“Hmm… This feels so good… Your shoulder is the best… Yoebo.” Min Ho claimed as he snuggled on his wife’s shoulder who was busy folding clothes. From the side of her face he could see she was smiling at his statement.

 

“Neh Oppa… I guess I am the one who will always lend my shoulder to you…” She said playfully at him.

 

“Lend?” He straightened his neck and turned to face her. “Yah! Park Shin Hye!”

 

 Min Ho immediately opened his eyes widely and sat up straight.

 

“Wae? Wae?” His father was surprised with his son’s sudden jerking. He thought Min Ho might be getting some sort of reflex action.

 

Min Ho blinked his eyes a few times. He was having a very out of body kind of experience the moment his mini-flasback somewhat a novelty and exciting.

 

“O... O… Oboji! I think I remembered her name…” Min Ho uttered.

 

“Eo?” His father retorted excitedly. “Chungmal?”

 

“Chungmal yo…” Min Ho nodded aggressively feeling excited as well and he had a goosebump experiencing it.

 

“What’s her name?” His father asked him.

 

**************

“Park Shin Hye…” Min Ho uttered again.

 

“That’s her name?” Kwang Soo asked him as he drove slowly towards Hwang Seonsengnim’s building.

 

“Hwang Shin Hye…” Min Ho uttered the other name. “Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter