Good to meet you again friend...

Here without you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa~~~~” Eun Hye called him from afar.

A lot of people around who were waiting looked at Eun Hye for two main reasons; 1) she was loud enough to announce that Min Ho belonged to him and 2) she was one of the acceptional beauties that was rarely seen around them. In additional to those two, she looked like she was about to model on a runway.

Min Ho shifted uncomfortably as Eun Hye forced herself to sit next to him. He had never felt that uncomfortable before. Usually he feigned ignorance whenever she tried to do things to attract his attention but at that moment he just wished that she didn’t tag along. Min Ha sat on his left chair as she chatted happily with her Gomo. At times, Min Ho would chimed in into their conversation.  Min Ho scanned around him as he was sure Hwang seonsengnim and Kang Seonsenim were sitting not far apart from him. But both of them were nowhere to be seen.

 

Eun Hye tried to grab his attention by trying to ask him to read what she saw on line and mostly were things that Min Ho was not interested in. To maintain his respect to her he would just nod and smile but not address the issue any further. 

 

“Where’re your teachers?” He couldn’t help but ask Yu Bi. He was hoping Yu Bi would know where they were. Yu Bi stopped talking with Min Ha and turned to her left as she was sure the both of them were sitting not far from them but the seats were empty and there were some other people. She looked at Min ho confused and then decided that they might be roaming around while waiting for them to see the doctor. 

 

“Maybe they are at the canteen?” She assumed. She simply shrugged it off and then continue her chatter with her niece. "So, Gomo remembers tha chapter in My little Pony where...." 

 

Min Ho felt a lot better since he thought the two teachers might have gone without informing them. He somewhat enjoy having them around and he felt more comfortable with the two of them rather than Eun Hye who was deliberately sitting close to him and almost sitting on his lap. 

 

“Why are your teachers here?” Eun Hye tried to sound concerned. She could not understand how Yu Bi's teachers came into the picture at all unless the four of them were spending thier time together which she hoped did not happen. She remembered her mom warning that the possibility of MIn Ho going to Jeju was that he was looking for Shin Hye. 'Andwe! But he doesn't even remember who she is at all?'  She thought to herself. 'But what if.... Kwang Soo or Yu Bi are the ones who leak the info to him but still he cannot recall her at all." She thought further. 'I'd better talk to Kwang Soo and see if the base is clear or else, this is just a waste of my time...'  She thought deeply. "Andwe.. It'd be a waste of my life." She didn't realize that she was thinking loudly that Min Ho heard her.

 

"Eo?" He asked her since he thought she was talking to him. He looked at her briefly and then turned his attention back to his daugther and his sister.

 

"Aniyo... I was... Never mind..." Eun Hye stopped her explanation when she realized Min Ho was not actually asking her for real. 'Chebal Eun Hye! Be patient. You need to help your mom. People kept looking down at us two, we need to secure our status so that they would respect us.'  She tried to psyched herself.   Then she saw a couple whose wife was pregnant walking happily. The husband was really taking care of her lovingly. She really hoped to feel that one day but the prospect of Min Ho doing that to her seemed very slim. 'Am I making the right decision?'  She pondered as she observed them. A hint of feeling jealous seeped into her heart. She was reminded of her romantic past and the man that she was involved in the past, Lee Kwang Soo, who at that moment had turned cold towards her. 

 

'Mianhe Kwang Soo..." Shin Hye apologized when she told him the truth.

'We're supposed to work on this. We can elope.' Kwang Soo persuaded her. 'I promise you I will take good care of you.' He begged her.

'With what?' Eun Hye looked at him. 'We barely are able to stand on our own. You are still finishing off your Master Degree. I am still studying as well.' She pointed out. 

'I can delay my study and work first, I'll continue when we are stable.' Kwang Soo said full of determination.

' I can't do that to you Kwang Soo. I am not that selfish,' Eun Hye said.

'Selfish? You leaving me because you felt we can't provide each other... is it not selfish of you?' Kwang Soo raised the issue. 'I don't get why you changed all of the sudden? My mom told me that your Mom has been talking about marriage with my cousin... Min Ho hyung.... Is this why you are like this?' Kwang Soo raged. ' You are dumping me for a better future deal?' Kwang Soo raked his hair. 

'K-Kwang Soo... What are you saying?' Eun Hye asked worried and startled that Kwang Soo found out about her and Min Ho.

'Answer me... Is it true?' Kwang Soo turned his back to her. 

'Mian he...' was all she could utter at that time. She was lost at words.

Kwang Soo was quiet for a bit. He inhaled to calm himself. Eun Hye could see his shoulders were down. She could almost feel the sadness in his heart. She herself was also breaking into pieces inside.'Fine.... From this moment on... We are nothing... I wish you all the best and happiness that you have been wanting. I apologize if I cannot be the man you imagined I could be." Kwang Soo walked away.

Eun Hye just stood there until she could not see him. Immediately, she fell on her knees and tears could not stop streaming down her cheeks. "Mianheee... Mianheee..." Eun Hye cried. 

 

Min Ho started to feel a tad annoyed with Eun Hye’s presence as he felt burdened. He was thinking of excusing himself with Kwang Soo with the reason of work. Eun Hye wouldn't in if he was every with Kwang Soo. He started to rely on Kwang Soo as his scapegoat. “Where’s Kwang Soo?” He tried to avert his attention. He looked around for him but Kwang Soo was not around. Yu Bi could see the creases on her brother's forehead. she knew he was looking for a way out from Eun Hye.

 

“Eo? I thought he was around?” Eun Hye wondered as well since he was just nearby. 

Min Ho clenched his teeth as he felt really frustrated that he had to be stuck with Eun Hye. 

**************

Shin Hye successfully pleaded the nurse to meet up the doctor as fast as she could. She decided to walked away before her half-siser and old friend saw her and So Ra. The both of them met the doctor who told her that Yu Bi's condition was not really serious and took the medicine for Yu Bi.  She then asked one of the nurse to handed the medicine to Yu Bi and then  asked the nurse to tell them she had to leave because of an emergency.

 

“Eo? Neh…” The nurse agreed although she was confused by Shin Hye’s mysterious behaviour. Shin Hye looked really desperate at that time. So Ra knowing Shin Hye had made up her mind to just walked away did not say anything but followed her lead.

 

When they walked towards the parking lot, “Gwenchana?” So Ra asked worried as Shin Hye was quiet with a lot of seriousness in her face. So Ra was actually scared but she was also worried about how Shin Hye felt after seeing her half-sister practically offered herself towards Min Ho. Both of them were really surprised of how bold and brave she was towards Min Ho. Eun Hye was usually very meek even though she was close with Min Ho but she would never display such interest in Min Ho like that. They had heard her happily living with another man in USA but nobody knew who it was. 

 

“Let’s just go. I need to clear my mind.” Shin Hye forced a smile and about to enter the car. The image of her half-sister flirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter