The Beginning

Something only we know.

Yoona and Seunghyun were lying down on the couch. Seunghyun was facing Yoona but had his eyes closed. Yoona was smiling rising his hand to see the beautiful ring she had on his finger.

 

 

“Tabi, I am so, really, extremely happy” Yoona said using a cute voice. Seunghyun smiled and opened his eyes.

 

“I honestly tought you were going to say no and believe I had lost it” TOP replied kissing Yoona’s cheek. Yoona turned to see his fiancé.

 

“Sometimes I feel you don’t think I love you enough, when in reality I love you more than you love me”

 

“No way. I don’t think there is a man in the entire world that loves his girlfriend like I love you” Yoona smiled pleased. She then jumped on top of Seunghyun and started to kiss him. Seunghyun took Yoona’s waist and pulled her against him. He started to kiss her neck. When both rolled to get a more comfortable position they fell down the couch. Yoona was the first one to laugh.

“Hahaha, we are such a mess” Yoona said.

 

“I`ll try to save the situation” Seunghyun replied getting up really fast. He didn’t saw the table and smashed his head against it. Yoona laughed even harder.

 

“Oppa, are you ok?” Yoona said getting up to check his boyfriend.

 

“No, I hit really hard” Seunghyun said dizzy. Yoona stoped laughing and helped Seunghyun to go upstairs to his room. She sat him down on the bed and started to apply alcohol on his wound. Seunghyun was watching how Yoona was taking care of him. He closed his eyes when the pain started. Yoona blowed his wound and kissed it.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s nothing major” She said smiling at him. Seunghyun opened his eyes and saw her really close, so he gave her a smooch. Yoona laughed. Seunghyun wraped his arms around Yoona’s waist and pulled her towards him. He kept looking at her. “What?” Yoona asked gently, resting her arms on his shoulders. Seunghyun moved his head.

 

“I’m just thinking, what if I had never met you? I think I would have never been happy” Yoona smiled. “I’m really grateful and happy. I don’t know if you understand what I’m saying…” Yoona suddenly kissed him.

 

When Seunghyun woke up it was already four in the morning. He yawned and hugged Yoona, who was right next to him. Yoona opened her eyes and pouted.

 

“Already four?” She asked angry. Seunghyun noded.  “Ok, let’s go shower”  Fifteen minutes later, Yoona and Seunghyun were in the bathtub laughing.

 

“I swear this Hyung is crazy. I thougt I was good at sports but he is like a machine. I once told him I would give him a GD authograph if he let me win once” Seunghyun told Yoona. He was giving her a back hug while she was laughing.

 

“Why would you give him that? Maybe an authograph from a girl or even a sports accessory, but an autograph from Jiyoung?” Yoona asked

 

“Cause that’s his secret. He loves GD” Yoona remained silent for a second and then both started laughing.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“He really likes GD, he told me I am the luckiest person in the world cause I got to work with him, this is Hyung is crazy I swear” The laughed again. “By the way, did the fans like the moon song?”

 

“Did you like it?” Yoona asked turning around to see her boyfriend.

 

“A lot” Seunghyun answered kissing her forehead.

 

“Well, then that’s all that matters. The song was for you” Yoona answered. Seunghyun felt his heart beating fast so he hugged Yoona really tight.

 

“Listen, this may sound weird but how is Seunggi treating you?”  Yoona closed her eyes. She didn’t want to talk about it but she knew it was necessary.

 

“We are good friends, that helps a lot. However, I get this feeling that sometimes he is not joking. Whenever we see each other is because our company feels like at least those around us should know we are dating. We never let anyone to take photos of us togheter but when we have an arranged date Seunggi acts like a real boyfriend. First I would talk to him about my relationship with you, but when you stooped answering my letters he asked me not to keep talking about you. It feels really weird”

 

“We all know he likes you. That’s why he has helped us a lot. I will always be grateful with him for that but it never occurred to me, you kow…”

 

“What?”

 

“That this was all his idea”

 

“What? He would never, he is a good person”

 

“I’m not saying otherwise, but the way he covered up so easily. I don’t know. I feel umconfortable. Even if we are idols you are my girlfriend, and to date someone just to cover our relationship is just messed”

 

“Well, you are right. I will talk to my company to end this as soon as we can. I will also talk to Seunggi. Maybe the problem is I haven’t tell him I feel awkward with him acting like that on our dates” Seunghyun kissed Yoona and noded. “In exchange you have to promise you’ll beg to be here on Christmas, it will be our second Christmas togheter! Yoona screamed in a cute way. Seunghyun looked at her wirdly and the patted her head.

 

“Miss Yoona you are loosing your head”Yoona responded opened her eyes really big, like a crazy person. Seunghyun laughed as Yoona smiled. They looked at each other for a second before kissing again. In the thub they made love for the second time.

 

….

 

Just as Yoona promised she talked to Seunggi, he listened to her with all his attention. He tried not to lose focus on her beauty and the perctes movements she did as she spoke, Seunggi noded when Yoona told him she neded to end their relationship. He knew fighting agains the love she had for Seunghyun was impossible.

 

“We never kissed” He suddenly said, interrupting Yoona for the second time since they met.

 

“What?” Yoona asked doumbfolded, she had no idea what he was talking about.

 

 

“I swear I never tried to get you drunk or anything. I didn’t know you had zero tolerance to alcohol and you kept drinking. You were crying really hard. I didn’t want you to get mad or anything, that’s why I let you, then when you decided to leave, I helped you getting up. You asked me to drive you home. Even drunk you started talking about the importance of safety. That was really funny.. I was opening the door for you when you suddenly looked at me. You were really sad. Tears started to fall down so I hugged you. You told me how much you missed him and you blamed youself for what was happening. I hated seeing you suffering like that, so I tried to comfort you. I tried to kiss you but she pushed me away. ‘Don’t, you are not Seunghyun’ that’s what you said.  I felt ashamed, how could I be doing this to you? The next day, as I went to the company my manager told me someone had sent a pictures of us kissing. I thought the least I could do for you was covering all this mess. I never told you what really happened cause I was so ashamed. But as time went by I had the hope you may realize how I feel for you. You are and will be the only one for me” Yoona had tears on his eyes. She looked at Seunggi slapped him.

 

“What you did was horrible. Because of you Seunghyun had to spend his time in the army alone” Yoona unexpectedly hugged Seunggi after. “On the other hand, thank you for loving me like this. Thank you for telling me I am the one but as you now I can’t give you my heart” She said spreading some of her tears on Seunggi’s sweather; he noded while hugging Yoona.

 

“I was thinking how to put an end to all of this. I am going to enlist the army on January first. I already talked to my manager to launch a communicate saying we decided to take a break from the relationship. You’ll be free by then” Seunggi said breaking the hug. Yoona denied with her head.

 

“I was always free. And don’t worry, I’ll go visit you in the army, I’ll make sure” Yoona said smiling. Seunggi looked at her and saw tons of love in her eyes, that was the reason he fell in love for her so he noded smiling too, knowing Yoona’s happiness was all he could wish for, and her being happy meant he was happy too.

 

December 24th

 

Yoona parked her car in front of their house in the hills. She took out the ring she had been hiding for the last month and put it proudly on her finger. She covered herself in her big coat before walking out of the car to the big mansion. When she rang he bell Seunghyun’s mother opened the door with a big smile on her face.

 

“You are here Yoongie. Come in, we were just waiting for you. Your father is already here, and so your sister” The beautiful lady announced as Yoona stepped in the house.

 

“Yoongie, come!” Her father yelled excited, he was talking with Seunghyun. When Yoona saw her father and Seunghyun talking she felt relieved. A few days ago, after Seunghyun proposed Yona he went took a dday off the military and went to talk to Yooa’s father. He explained everything. Since how they met and everything they had lived togheter. Yoona’s father connected the dots and realized why Yoona had been acting so strange for the las year. He felt ashamed her own daughter couldn’t talk to him about the important people in her life. Seunghyun made an official apologize for his actions in the past and not being the kind of son in law most parents wish for their children. Yoona’s father denied with his head and thanked him for loving her daughter the way Seunghyun did, waiting for her while she was in another relationship, overcoming his disease in order for her stop worrying about Seunghyun and now going to the army just to win the approval of her sister. Seunghyun’s father had no doubt and blessed their marriage right away. With his blessing Yoona’s sister had nothing but to accept the truth. Of course sheill was still insecure, but when she found Seunghyun went into the army just as he promised and he stopped contac with Yoona for the first months she started to recognize Seunghyun wasn’t bad after all. Her doubts were almost over when Seunggi went talk to her.

 

“There is nothing you can do. Life is just so short for you to be the bad guy” Yoona’s sister looked at him angry. “I bet you are not happy Yoona is not talking to you right now. She really loves him, and he loves her back. You should be jumping out of joy cause your little sister met a great man. Even if they don’t marry or if they divorce or if the public discovers them at least it was all Yoona’s choice, cause this is her life, not yours, so se should be able to make her own decisions. Yoona is not asking you to like Seungyun, she is just asking you to respect her decisions, and as her big sis ter you should be able to do that. Don’t turn into the bad guy, don’t do it” Seunggi finished his coffee and leaved but Yoona’s sister remained there, thinking about what Seunggi just said. He was right. Every obstacle Yoona’s sister and other people had trheon in their way; Yoona and Seunghyun had overcome it. Yes, she wasn’t very fond of Seunghyun but it was Yoona who was going to marry him, and after all, Seunghyun would die for Yoona and that was al a sister could ask for.

 

When Yoona reached his father she hugged him first, then she went straight to Seunghyun’s arms. She held her with both hands and smelled her hair.

 

“Merry Christmas” He whispered her. Yoona smiled and kissed him.

 

“Mery Christmas” She answered eyes closed returning Seunghyun’s hug.

 

December 24th 2020

 

“To say you make me really really happy will be only half true, cause you make me feel so much more. I waited for you for a long time that I think God rewarded me sending you to my life. I know there will be hard days, but here will be never bad days, I promise you even in our hard days I’ll do something for you to be happy, cause that’s all I want, to make you happy” Seunghyun said looking at Yoona. In the room there were only fifty guests including Yoona’s family and memebers as well as Seunghyun’s family and members.

 

“I, Im Yoona take you Choi Seungyun as my beloved husband, for better or worse, till the end of times. I will love you till the end of my life that’s a promise. This is our begginning” Yoona said smiling. Seunghyun smiled too.

 

"Merry Christmas baby" Seunghyun whispered Yoona. "We are finally in the moon" He continued as Yoona gave him a kiss full of love. 

 

 

 

Author's note: Sorry for waiting till Christmas to poste the last chapter but I hope all of you enjoyed the story. This was my very first FF and I aprreciate all the readers who stood till the end. Merry Christmas everybody!