Together Never

Something only we know.

One hour later HyunA entered a caffe where Yoona’s sister was waiting.  HyunA had red eyes and the first thing she did was to hug her friend.

 

“What’s wrong?”  Yoona’s sister asked scared.

 

“I need you to tell me something. I only believe in your word, so what you tell me is the only thing I will trust”

 

“You are scaring me”

 

“What happened between Yoona and Seunghyun?” as soon as HyunA asked Yoona’s sister eyes widened.

 

“Nothing” She replied indiferent

 

“Are they a couple?”

 

“How do you know?”

 

“So its true.  They are a couple”

 

“No, they broke up.  Listen this was out of the media.  They are not a couple anymore and I would appreciate if you keep quiet about this”

 

“Relax.  I won’t say anything because they are not a couple anymore, just…Why they broke up?” 

 

“Why are you asking all of this?”

 

“Choi Seunghyun is interested in me.  Today he gave me flowers for Valentine’s day so I just want to know what kind of man he is”

 

“Really? I told Yoona he waesn’t sincere about her.  They broke up because he is a bad person.  Listen, I don’t know if you like him or not but he does not have a good reputation so I told Yoona to broke up with him.  He is not suitable for my sister”

 

“So you don’t approve their relationship” 

 

“No, I don’t”

 

“I see”  That was all.  Hyuna didn’t say anything else.  She didn’t reveal Yoona was still dating Seunghyun.  Instead, she made a plan to make Yoona’s sister discover they were lying to her.

 

The next day HyunA still had a couple of scenes with Seunghyun, she was flirting with him in front of Yoona whenever she could.

 

“Do I look pretty Oppa?”  HyunA asked Seunghyun when she saw Yoona and Seungi were coming.

 

“Of course you are, but I think you would be more beautiful if you had trust in your own beauty HyunA”  Seunghyun coldly replied.  He tried to be nice to her at the beginning but now he was just tired about been asked the same thing over and over.

 

“Hey, what’s up?”  Seunggi asked.

 

“Nothing, TOP Oppa was telling me I look beautiful today”  HyunA said smiling.  Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

“What about me?  Do I look beautiful?”  Yoona asked with an angry tone.

 

“Yes”  Seunggi and Seunghyun replied at the same time.  Yoona kept looking at Seunghyun and smiled satisfied.  At this point HyunA hated Yoona, but she hated herself the most.  ‘How could I never notice when they were so obvious?  How can they keep playing like this with me and Seunggi?’  HyunA kept tormenting herself.

 

May 22th

 

Yoona had prepared everything for her birthday; actually it was more like a surprise for her boyfriend.  Hiding their relationship was hard, especially when all the excuses to sleep outside her dorm were reducing.  That parcituclar day Yoona and Seunghyun had finished filming the movie.  They were resting in “their house” in the hills.  Seunghyun was writing the lyrics for a new song.  He was lying in bed while Yoona was watching TV resting her head in Seunghyun’s tummy.

 

“Seunghyun, I think I found the answer”

 

“About what sweetie?”  Seunghyun asked. Their interactions had become so natural, but it was still hard for Yoona not to smile whenever Seunghyun called her by a nickname.

 

“About what are we going to do now.  I think I foud the solution”  Seunghyun dropped the notebook where he was writing and looked at Yoona curious.

“What are we going to do?”  He asked intrigued.

 

“I’m going to tell you the day of my birthday, so you’ll have to wait”  Yoona said smiling.  Seunghyun rolled his eyes and went on top of Yoona where he took both of her wrists and started to kiss her neck.  Yoona laughed histerically.

 

“Tell me now Im Yoona or I will never stop” Yoona was really strong, she was laughing so hard she hit Seungyun with her head.  Seunghyun fell of the bed and touched his lip, which was bleading.

 

“Oh my god!  Oppa, I’m so so sorry.  Are you fine? I’m really stupid!”  Yoona said helping her boyfriend to stand up.  Seunghyun was smiling.

 

“I swear, what the hell did you father gave you when you were little?  I mean, you are tall, thin and strong.  Hope our babies get those amazing genes”  Seunghyun replied feeling the taste of blood inside his mouth.  Sudeenly his phone rang. Seunghyun opened up the message.  “Oh no, I forgot I had to do the posters today with HyunA.

 

“Lately HyunA is so close to you…I can’t help but to get mad Seunghyun” Yoona said pouting. Seunghyun kissed Yoona’s cheek and smiled.

 

“Finally you are acting jealous. You can suffer a little bit since I always suffer on how other guys flirt with you”  Yoona’s face was really serious. “I am just kidding honey. I will do the shootings and come back right away, I swear. I’ll bring whatever you want for dinner” Yoona smiled this time.

 

“Aish, I’m an easy woman. Go now and have fun! I will wait here”

 

May 30th

 

Seunghyun came back home. He tried to hurry the best he could to prepare his house for Yoona’s visit, after all today was a special day. He cleaned everything (with extra efford), he bought the cake, the candles and everything to give the idea this was a special party but the aumunt of work he had lately made impossible for him to get out of YG building before 7:00 pm. So he ended up driving like crazy, until he remembered last year when he had an accident and decided not to compromise his safety and lower the speed. Then, Seunghyun smiled, things have changed since last year, when Yoona waesn’t his girlfriend, when he was alone.

 

When he finally arrived Seunghyun opened his house and someone jumped into his arms. Seunghyun felt Yoona’s perfume and held her really tight.

 

“I’m so sorry I tried to scape earlier but…” suddenly Yoona kissed him.

 

“I am not mad Seunghyun, not at all so don’t worry about that today, tomorrow I will be very angry tough” and she kissed him again. Seunghyun felt his heart beating so fast it could explode any minute. Yoona kept kissing him and pushed him to the couch where she went on top of him. “I want to make it public…our relationship, I want to make it public. I already talk to Lee Soo Man I have come to an agreement with him, so if you are still willing to make it public, let’s do it”  Yes, his heart finally exploded.  Yoona was out of this world. Always suprising him, always making him happy in the most unique way…he couldn’t talk, he was about to nod when someone rang the bell from his house. Yoona turned to see the security cam. “My god, it’s Seunggi”  Seunghyun rapidly stood up and went to the speaker.

 

“Yes?” He asked.

 

“Seunghyun, open, now. I need to take Yoona”  Seunghyun turned around surprised. How could Sunggi know where he lived, but most important, how could he know about Yoona? “Seunghyun open! Her sister is coming she will be here any minute. HyunA told us everything. I need to take Yoona now” Seunghyun let him in.  Yoona looked at Seunggi confused. She held Seunghyun’s arm. Seunggi ran torwards her and took her hand.

 

“We need to go Yoona. HyunA is coming here she told your sister and me about you and Seunghyun. I have no idea how she found it and why she knows you are here but she is coming”

 

“I don’t care. I’m sorry Seunggi. I know you came here because you were really worry and I appreciate it. I also know I hid this from you which I sorry too but I am not leaving. If my sister is coming this is the perfect time to tell her my decision. I am staying with Seunghyun. This is where I belong” Seunggi looked at Seunghyun. TOP was about to say something when his bell rang once again. Seunggi was not lying. Outside Yoona’s sister and HyunA were waiting. Seunghyun opened the door without hesitation.

 

“Yoona, let’s go now” was the first thing Yoona’s sister said when she went into the living room. Yoona clung to Seunghyun’s arm.

 

“Wait” Seunghyun told Yoona’s sister when he saw she was pushing her girlfriend.

 

“You shut up, you are ruining her life. Do you really thing being with someone like you is good for her? If you really love her you are going to let her go. Her career is going up now. She has a nice cute image. If people find out she is dating you everything is over, not only for her but her group”

 

“Stop! I’m old enough to make my own decisions. I’m not quiting my job, but I can’t take this anymore. If I have to choose I choose him. It’s time for me to be selfish and look for my happines. I wish you could be a little more understanding” When Seunghyun saw Yoona was about to get hit by her sister he became a wall and received the punch.

 

“Let’s all clam down. What is it about me that you hate so much? I can change it. I really can, I will do anything to be accepted by you and your father I just need to know what is so wrong with me that you hate me”

 

“I hate you are taking her away. Yoona was never like this until she found you. She was always understanding and a good girl. Do you have any idea how much my father and me have sacrified for her? I just want her to be happy”  Her sister said crying.

 

“What makes you think I don’t make her happy?” Seunghyun asked looking at Yoona. Yoona was still holding his hand with all the strength she had. “Listen, I can’t be mad with you because you love her and I feel grateful with the people that take care of Yoona so if I can do anything to ease the way you feel about me I will. But don’t do this. Don’t come here and hit me in my house in front of my friends and girlfriend because it is not good for you” Yoona’s sister looked at Seunghyun pissed, she had red eyes. “Guys, can you give us a minute?”  HyunA and Seunggi left the room. Outside Seunggi looked at HyunA and smiled bitterly.

 

“Why? I thought Yoona was your friend” Seunggi told HyunA

 

“Really? Are you really fine with her and Seunghyun lying?”

 

“What do you mean lying? They don’t have to tell the world they are dating”

 

“But… they were laughing at us”

 

“Never saw Yoona laughing at me. I don’t know if you told me because you tought I was going to be on you side, but I am not. I’m on Yoona’s side”

 

Inside the room Yoona’s sister was sitting on the couch. She saw Yoona and bit her lip.

 

“Ok, I am nobody to be in the middle of your relationship, but if you really want my blesing I will make a condition. Seunghyun, you have to go to the military before going public with Yoona”  Yoona tried to protest but Seunghyun squeezed her hand.

 

“I’ll go in less than a month” Seunghyun calmly responded. 

 

“But it takes two years” Yoona complained. 

 

“Exactly, if your relationship is strong enough to last those two years then I support you, and I will take the full blame for anything that happens later” Yoona's sister said. Seunghyun noded and Yoona accepted forced. 

 

When everyone was leaving Yoona hughed Seunghyun for a long time. He accepted the hug with eyes closed.

 

“Everything is going to be fine. I promise. It’s only you and me, and we are going to be safe and sound”  Yoona noded smiling.

 

“I believe you” She said holding his hand.

 

“I don’t understand. How can the two of you not see it? They really love each other” Seunggi said to HyunA and Yoona’s sister. The three of them were watching the couple from afar.