Cry

Something only we know.

February 14th

 

“This is for you”  Seunghyun told Yoona once HyunA stopped hughing him. He was holding a single red Begonia.  Yoona took it and smiled.

 

“Thank you Seunghyun ssi”  Seunggi looked at Yoona curious, she seemed way happier for a single flower than for the whole arrangement he had prepared.

 

They continued filming later.  HyunA made sure the whole production knew Seugnhyun had given her flowers.

 

“He even went to Yoona’s dressing room looking for me to give me my bouquet”  She kept saying while the production noded smiling.  At lunch time Seunggi sat next to Yoona to eat.

 

“Thank you for the arrangement.  My dressing room smells so nice”  Yoona said eating her rice, showing she was still as humble as when she debuted.

 

“Don’t worry.  If I had knew before you liked red Begonias I would have gotten you those”  Seunggi apologized.

 

“Red Begonias?  I really don’t have a favorite.  I know nothing about flowers”

 

“I see. It’s just that you looked pretty happy with the flower Seunghyun gave you”

 

“Oh, so that’s a red begonia.  Sure, I like it”  Yoona smiled.  Seunghyun appeared from nowhere and sat next to Yoona too, she got surrounded by both men.

 

“What are you talking about?”  Seunghyun asked taking Yoona’s juice and drinking it.  Seunggi looked at him weirdly. Since Yoona was used to it she didn’t even noticed, not even Seunghyun.  He didn’t do it on porpuse, it was his habit to taste whatever Yoona was drinking.

 

“About the red begonia, I think now is my favorite flower” Seunghyun smiled wanting to touch her hair but he just noded.

 

“It was a really nice detail.  Well at least it meant a lot for me since you gave me a bouquet and Yoona you only received one right?”  HyunA said sitting in front of them.  She waesn’t triying to be mean it was just that she was not going to get rid of the opportunity of telling the world how the guy she liked had given her flowers.

 

“Yoona doesn’t need another bouquet.  She reveived an ornament from me, chocolates from JYJ and even gifts from EXO”  Seunggi appointed.

 

“It’s a little ceremony between friends.  In SM we always try to send gifts on special days to the people we like the most in the company”  Yoona explained.

 

“Yoonchun send you something? That bastard never gives me anything, yet he swears we are best friends”  Seunghyun pretend to be angry at his friend.  Yoona laughed.

 

“He never forgets to send me something on Valentine’s day and also on my birthday”  Yoona was bragging.

 

“So he is the friend you and Yoona have in common”  HyunA comented a little upset that she was being ignored by her Yoona and TOP.

 

“Yes”  Yoona and Seunghyun answered at the same time.

 

“Oh, by the way Yoona, I noticed some of your fans are speculating about you and CNBlue’s Jonghyun.  To be honest I had never seen him but he is really really handsome.  Are you also close with him?”  HyunA asked excited.  Seunghyun started to eat angry and Seunggi was uncomfortable.  Yoona looked at her friend annoyed. “What? I’m just saying”  HyunA said when she felt Yoona’s gaze on her “I think it was on your latest comeback.  At the end of the concert you approached him and whispered something on his ear.  Was it a love sentence?”  HyunA kept teasing.

 

“He is a friend of mine”  Yoona replied. She remembered that was the time Seunghyun was at the hospital so Jonghyun helped her to get inside by a friend that was working there.  Now the word friend didn’t seem apropiated.  The last time she saw Jonghyun was when she leaved the hospital, and since then none of them tried to contact the other.

 

“So you still have a chance Seunggi Oppa”  HyunA comented interrupting Yoona’s thoughts.  Seunggi coughed a bit, then he stood up.

 

“I’m going to prepare my next lines”  He said before leaving. HyunA laughed.

 

“Seunggi is really cute.  Well, I have to get my make up ready too.  See you later”  Hyuna also left. Seunghyun remained sitting next to Yoona who kept thinking about Jonghyun.   Seunghyun wanted to talk to her but there was a lot of people having their lunch so he took out his cellphone

 

“Did you really like the red Begonia?”  He sent a message.  Yoona felt the beeping of her cellphone and read it.  She smiled immediately.

 

“You are sitting right next to me, what’s with the message?”

 

“You said we had to be careful.  I cannot ask you in front of everyone”

 

“I really liked it.  I have something for you too. I’m not sure when can I give it to you tough”

 

You are not coming home tonight?”

 

“My sister is going to pick me up tonight.  I’m gonna see my father too, so I guess I will stay at my house today”

 

“I see..”

 

“I don’t think I’m gonna miss you at night.  I will be able to sleep my eight hours” The truth was Seunghyun had a lot of problems to sleep.  Since he had depression a lot of the pills he used were to sedate him because most of the time he would stay until three in the morning thinking about his life and go on depression again, so he had to take those pills, but since Yoona was there he hated to be sedated so he figured out a way to stop taking them   He tried to lower the dosis, it didn’t work so Yoona offered herself to stay awake with him until he fell asleep. Every night she talkied about her day, sometimes she would sing too and others just remain in silence looking at him and caressing his face.  The first day was terrible.  Yoona slept only three hours and Seunghyun felt terribly but Yoona assured him she would stay awake uuntil they find a solution, and she did.  She kept staying awake with him until he managed to sleep at twelve in the at maximum. 

 

“You are not going to sleep well withouth me” The truth was Yoona had overcome her ‘I only sleep alone’ disease.  First she would punch Seunghyun and force him to change to the sofa every early morning.  She really wanted to sleep with him but her old habits seemed unbreakable.  Seunghyun didn’t care. He never slept until sunrise anyways, but when Yoona started to stay awake to help Seunghyun change, Yoona started to change too.  She would talk and talk until she felt tired enough to hug Seunghyun and fall sleep immediately; that happened the first night. She didn’t kicked him out of bed was because she was so tired she didn’t even moved.  The next time she adjusted her body to Seunghun’s body so nice she didn’t even had to move.  Then it was almost natural.  Even when she had to get back to her dorm she would miss Seunghyun’s arms where she usually rested her head and she would also also woke up looking for Seunghyun in the morning.

 

That same day at night, when Seunghyun and Seunggi had already gone, Yoona’s sister came to pick her up. HyunA saw her and wanted to greet her but she was shooting her last scene, so when she finifhed she went straight to Yoona’s dressing room. The door was a little open and since HyunA was close to both she was just going to enter when she heard something weird.

 

“Isn’t it uncomfortable to work with your ex?”  Yoona’s siter asked. 

 

“No.  We don’t even remember those days.  We just keep our distance”  Yoona answered.  She was putting her things in her bag.

 

“Still, Seunghyun is not someone you can ignore.  I’m glad you ended that stupid relation”

 

“Stop!  Even if I am not longer with him I still appreciate him. I think now he is not my boyfriend you can take that blindolf and see he is not a bad person”

 

“Sounds like you still have feelings for him”

 

“What if?  After breaking up with him I don’t think he would consider me again.  I hurt his pride”

 

HyunA slowly walked away.  She was in shock. Yoona and Seunghyn didn’t look at each other with hate, if anything….love?  HyunA remembered how Seunghyun always talked to her only if Yoona was there.  HyunA always thought Seunghyun was shy.  HyunA also rememberes she saw Seunghyun laughing with Yoona multiple times, but that was just because they were close right?  But if they were close…why was Yoona’s sister saying they were akward with each other.  Yoona and Seunghyun treated each other as long time friends.  They didn’t seem to hate each other more like ther liked to take care of each other.  So HyunA understood it, but she neded to confirm it.  She ran torwards her dressing rom and took the bouquet of flowers in her hands.  The card of the flower shop was hanging.  HyunA took it and asked her manager to drive her there immediately.  When she arrived she realized she was being paranoic.  What was she thinking?  What could the flourist know?  More important, what wanted HyunA to know?  She took a deep breath in the exact moment the lady from the shop came out. 

 

“Sorry Miss, we are closing.  Do you need anything?”  The flourist asked politely.

 

“Well…you know I received a bouquet of red begonias today.  I was wondering if you still have some”

 

“Oh, you are the girl?  Is your boyfriend that tall handsome man?”  The flourist asked excited.  “Well that explains it.  You are really beautiful.  But, when he gave you the flowers he should have told you the red begonias are extremely rare in this part of the city, that’s why he asked with a month of anticipation”

 

 ‘But he didn’t even talked to me a month before’  HyunA thought

 

“But don’t worry you can take other flowers.  He will be happy with anything you give him.  I am older enough to tell just by eye he is completely in love with you”

 

“Why?  Do you remember what he said?”

 

“I remember perfectly because I told him red begonias didn’t bring good luck, but he said you and him have had all the bad luck a couple can get starting with your family.  I hope your sister can accept him.  He is really handsome and well mannered”  HyunA was already too suspicious but she neded to confirm it anyways.

 

“Did he mention my name by chance?”

 

“No, he didn’t”  The flourist said.

 

“I see. Thank you.  I will come for my flowers tomorrow.  I think you are already close”. HyunA was about to leave but she took out her phone and searched a picture of Seunghyun.

 

“Is this the man who came for the begonias?”  HyunA asked, showing the flourist the picture.

 

“Yes.  He is really handsome.  I hope you two can be happy”  The lady replied smiling.

 

“Oh, we will.  He has no idea.  I’m gonna pay him with the same happiness he has given to me” When HyunA got on the car the tears started to fall down.  She knew it waesn’t because of Seunghyun but because of Yoona and the way she hid her relationship with the man she liked.  “I must have looked like a complete stupid.  They were probably making fun of me and how I chased him everywhere”  Hyuna said crying.

 

“What?”  Her manager asked.

 

 “Let’s see who laughs louder at the”  HyunA wiped her tears. She took out her phone and chose a number a contact. “Hello? Unnie, I need to talk to you, privately” 

 

“Sure, is everything ok?”  Yoona’s siter asked worried. Her and HyunA were really good friends since she had worked as HyunA’s stilyst for a year.  

 

“No, it’s not.  I need to tell you something important” 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  Hello everyone.  I was reading some of your comments and I hope this will give you an answer for those who were asking about the story.  It only has 30 chapters.  That means it is almost over.  I already have the chapters but I am still thinking about when to post them. As you might know now the main couple is Seunghyun and Yoona, I know I wrote the story in a way it seems they won't get a happy ending but I already wrote it so I just hope if you like the story so far you will like the end. :)