I Put a Spell On You

Something only we know.

December 31st 2012

 

Seunghyun was driving to his house in the Hills. He had gone to YG building before to do some work. While he was driving he was listening a french song.  He was tired of waiting.  After leaving the hospital on Christmas he never came back.  He didn’t even asked Yoonchun for Yoona when he met with his friend after he went to visit Yoona.

 

“I Heard Yoona broke up with you” Yoonchun told Seunghyun when they met for lunch.

 

“Yes, she did.  Apparently she finds me guilty of the accident” Seunghyun said drinking his coffee.

 

“I never intended to be in the middle of your relationship.  Both of you are my friends”

 

“I understand.  I’m not asking you to stop being friends with her just because I am not her boyfriend anymore” Yoonchun looked at him and bit his lip.

 

“Who knows? Maybe this is the best”

 

“Why?”  Seunghyun asked curious.

 

“I know you love her to death Choi Seunghyun, but sometimes that is the kind of love that drives you crazy.  Maybe it is better for both of you to be apart from each other”

 

“Maybe”

 

When Seunghyun finally arrived he noticed something strange. Since he had fired the cleaning lady his house was a mess, but when he arrived everything was clean.  He started to look around.  Finally when he opened his bedroon he saw her.  Yoona was wearing pants and a loose t-shirt.  She was lying in bed with her earphones on, so she didn’t hear when Seunghyun arrived.  At the beggining TOP tought it was part of his imagination.  He smiled and scratched his head, then Seunghyun lean on top of Yoona.  He rested his head on her chest and huged her.  Yoona inmediately opened her eyes and took off her earphones. She smiled and caresed Seunghyun’s hair.  He raised his head and kissed her.

 

“I miss you”  He said with his characteristic deep voice.

 

“i wanted to call you so many times but people were always watching me, so i decided to come.  Your house was awfully nasty and since you weren’t here i decided to clean.  Is that ok?”

 

“This is your house too Miss Yoona… I told the cleaning lady to stop coming since I supossed you were going to come one day and no one can know about us”

 

“I promisse I’ll come often, now get up because my body still hurts”  Seunghyun immediately stood up.

 

“Guess we are not having action tonight”  Seunghyun tried to be funny

 

“Who says that?  Today is new year right?”  Yoona was too naïve to understand TOP’s sense of humor.

 

“Really? If I had known that you were going to be here I would have bought something…Oh wait, i did”  Seunghyun went to his closet and took something out.

 

“What is this?”

 

“Open it” Yoona took the envelope and found two tickets to go overseas.

 

“I seriously think you spend a lot of money when it is not needed, besides my gift is not so expensive”

 

“What is this?”  Seunghyun asked when Yoona gave him a book.

 

“Something silly that you have to really care, it took me ages to finish it because I hate doing this kind of things”

 

“Are you for real?” Seunghyun asked when he took his gift out of the papers that were covering it. “Im Yoona you did an Up book for me?”

 

“It is called ‘My adventure Book’!! ” Yoona yelled a little offended

 

“Ok ok I’m sorry.  Tell me, how do we start filling this?.  Wait, I have an idea, I think we can use my gift and take vacations so we can take a lot of pictures to start using our adventure book”

 

“Yeah sure, because we can take vacations just like that.  You are joining work after almost a month of hiatus and I need to be in my dorm because of the injuries”

 

“Come on!  Where is the funny Yoona I know?  We accepted to start smiling at life and forget about complicated things.  I will scape from my company if you do too” Yoona look at him and smiled.

 

“Should we?”

 

“Yes, we should and you know it”  Seunghyun answered winking at her.  Yoona laughed while noding.

 

“I really can’t against you Choi Seunghyun.  Let me make a couple of calls”  Yoona arranged everything.  It was easier for her to get he vacations because she was still supoused to be in the hospital.  For Seunghyun it wasn’t that easy.  He had to call practically for two hours to get a three days free time alleging he was looking for some inspiration for a new movie he was casted.  In the end both were happy because the next day they were going to have some time for themselves.

 

After all the chaos deciding where they were going to spend their small vacations both decided to go to a small and humble town far from civilization and not really crowded.  They wanted to be able to walk in the streets hughing and holding hands.

 

“Ok so, we are using the tickets to fly Gyeonsang and then rent a car to travel to Hahoe Village, that should take a day then we stay there for a day and come back at night because you have to be at work at noon” Yoona wrote everything in a notebook.

 

“Miss Yoona, you are going to be a wonderful wife”  Seunghyun said.  He was still lying in bed looking at how she was doing the plan.

 

“Your future wife is going to take a shower now.  I worked hard today”  Yoona said giving TOP a kiss on his forehead.  She was about to go but Seunghyun took her wrist and pulled her to the bed.

 

“I need to take a shower too”  He whispered.

 

“And who is stoping you? “  Yoona also whispered to his ear. Seunghyun felt shivering.

 

“Can I really take a shower with you?”  He was really surprised.

 

“Yeap”  Yoona answered going up and taking Seunghyun’s hand to follow her.

 

After they shower Seunghyun and Yoona went to sleep.  They were facing each other.

 

“3,2,1.  Happy New Year” Yoona said raising her arms. Seunghyun smiled.

 

“I have become a really boring guy.  This is the first time since my debut that I stay in my house for New Year…but this is also the happiest I have been in a New Year’s day”

 

“Liar, you are trying to make me feel better”

 

“No, I am not lying.  I am happy.  I remember last year at that party, when you were dancing with another guy and I had to see you from afar.  Compared to that, today is heaven”

 

“Next days will be heaven.  This is the first time I am doing a trip alone with a boyfriend.  Can you please take care of me?”

 

“Haha, I am the one who needs to be care of.  I become really childish, you’ll see in the trip”

 

“So this is not the first time you travel with a woman? “  Seunghyun suddenly felt he had talked too much.

 

“No, it is not”

 

“I see.  Ash!  I am so jealous.  You have a lot of experience but I am just Im Yoona, please forgive me I am too grumpy or don’t understand things at first, it’s just I don’t kow how to act”  Seunghyun got closer ang hughed her.  Yoona rested her head in his neck and hughed him back.

 

“You are really special.  You are the kind of woman every man feel attracted to. I am so lucky”  Yoona smiled and then they both fall asleep.

 

The next day Senghyun understood why Yoona asked his forgiveness for anticipation.  She was ignoring him during the trip.   Yoona was a perfectionist by heart and Seunghyun knew that, but he did not expected for Yoona to act so bossy to take of every minimum detail during their ‘vacation trip’.  She stood up at four in the morning and started to prepare her things.  Yoona woke him up at five and gave him ten minutes to get ready.  Even injured, Yoona took the suitcases downstairs.  Seunghyun realized she was carrying heavy things and stoped her offering himself to do it.  He was going to do it anyways but Yoona wanted him to do it in that exact moment.  She then went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks because she didn’t want to make a stop every time they were hungry.  When they took the plane Seunghyun wanted to sleep again but Yoona took out a map and started to show him the road they needed to take once they landed.  Seunghyun was half asleep but he managed to keep his eyes open in front Yoona’s displeasant look. Once in the car Yoona fall asleep.  Seunghyun cursed watching her sleepy so sound.  He was angry because he was the one that had to drive while she could sleep.  He drove for two hours before Yoona’s alarm woke her up. 

 

“Stop in the first gas station you see”  She demanded yawning. Seunghyun was too angry to reply so he just noded.  Ten minutes later they got off the car.  Yoona walked torwards Seunghyun who was awfully quiet.  Yoona took out a pill and gave him a bottle of water. “Here, take this.  You might feel a little sleepy so I am taking the steering wheel now”  Seunghyun looked at her.

 

“What is this?” He asked confused.

 

“Poison, I decided you are not a good traveling partner so I prefer to travel alone”  Seunghyun was still not in the mood for those jokes. “Fine, it’s your medicine.  Yesterday while I was cleaning I saw your prescription and also your medicine.  You haven’t taken any of them.  I know your condition need to be taken care of every day.  I can’t believe you don’t take you health seriously”

 

“I don’t like to be sleepy, that’s why I don’t take them”

 

“Whatever, if you don’t take it them you are not traveling with me.  I didn’t make a fuss over this yesterday because I didn’t want to fight with you but I cannot travel with someone that does not take care of himself”

 

“Im Yoona you are the worst driver, I can’t let you take control of a rented car”

 

“Ok so I won’t travel with you.  Bye”  Yoona was also upset.  She imagined Seunghyun was going to be so moved by her act he would take his medicine at once but she pictured everything wrong.  She was now ashamed and furious.  She took her bag and wore her glasses on, then she started to walk.  Seunghyun took her and looked at her furious.  He swallowed the pill and showed his empty hand and got in the car lashing the door. Yoona didn’t smile; she just went into the car also.  She drove three hours until Seunghyun woke up.

 

“Let me, I sleep enough”

 

“We arrived, I am just looking for the hotel so there is no point in you driving now.  Oh, and by the way we arrived safe you can ask an apologize for saying I was not good at driving”

 

“You can ask one too, you know, for not letting me sleep in the plain even though I had to be the first driver”

 

“I only did that because I was going to sleep in the car so you were not going to know the road we had to take, that’s why I wanted to show you in the airplane!!”

 

“And then what about threating me!  Who does that!  I begged my company to give me some free time to be with you and you want to leave because I don’t want to take a stupid pill that makes me feel dizzy and bad tempered?”

 

“What?  Sorry for geing concerned about your health. That’s really rude of me”  Seunghyun looked at Yoona annoyed.  He didn’t say anything else, neither she. When they finally arrived the hotel it was alredy five in the afternoon.  Seunghyun was hungry and tired.  Yoona went into the bathroom and took ten minutes to go out.  She had red eyes.  Seunghyun saw her and breathe in really slow.

 

“I am sorry”  He finally let out. “I was really rude.  I was just tired”

 

“I am sorry too.  I could have let you sleep since the beginning and showed you the way to get here once we were in the car and not before”

 

“I should have taken my medication since I left the hospital but when you had the accident I completely forgot about them and then…I just hate being sleepy”

 

“And I shouldn’t have threaten about leaving.  I don’t want to leave.  I want to stay with you”  Seunghyun smiled and sat Yoona on his lap.  He kissed her cheek. She rested her arms on his shoulders and peek his lips. He smiled even wider.

 

“Still, sorry for making you cry”

 

“What? Ah, this”  Yoona said pointing at her eyes. She laughed.  Seunghyun looked at her curious. “I didn’t.  I was washing my face but a bit of soap went into my eyes”  Seunghyun denied with his head but laughed too. “You know, something? You are having a reward for apologizing first”  Seunghyun stoped laughing and listen carefully.  Yoona got closer to his ear said slowly: “We are having some action tonight”

 

The second day was less dramatic and more enjoyable. They woke up early though because Yoona wanted to take advantage of every single minute.  Seunghyun gave in and decided to give her full control of the decisions.  They went to fish first.  Since the village was really small and had few people they didn’t even tried to hide their faces.  They just wore thick jackets.  When they catched their first fish Seunghyun ran away.  Yoona laughed and took the fish in her hands then she started to follow Seunghyun around.

 

“No, stop” He kept yelling. When they went to eat Yoona showed him her flounder face.  Seunghyun first looked at her weirdly but when Yoona showed him the fish she was imitating Seunghyun laughed like crazy.  “You are the same” He said the whole day. 

 

Since the village was having a lights festival that consisted in houses decorated with lights, Seunghyun and Yoona decided to take a walk.  Seunghun took a map and showed hi manliness by guiding her trough the streets.  He was the first one to take her hand.  Yoona squized his fingers and smiled. She kept pointing at the houses and getting excited every time she saw something she really liked.  Seunghyun only smiled.  He had never been with such a vigorous person.  That was one of the reasons he liked her so much, because she was the happy and vivacious Im Yoona.

 

“Choi Seunghyun”

 

“Yes Miss Yoona?”

 

“Why do you hate being sleepy?” Seunghyun closed her eyes and sighed.

 

“I just hate the feeling of not feeling myself.  Does that make sense?”

 

“You should be hating me then”  Seunghyun looked at Yoona surprised.  “I didn’t want to say this before but I can’t anymore.  I saw that piece of paper.  The paper where you wrote you lied about how you felt. The piece of paper where you wrote you don’t agree with my plan of hiding our relationship” 

“I’m sorry.  I should have said it instead of writing it” Yoona shook her head.

 

“You are right.  This is a stupid idea.  I don’t want to lie neither.  I know I am young, but this is it.  I finally found someone that gives me enough strength to fight against my own family.  There is something about you Choi Seunghyun.  I’m certain I am yours.  I don’t even think it is a coincide I followed your voice to wake up in the hospital”  Seunghyun kissed Yoona’s forehead.  “I will tell everything when we go back”  Seunghyun kissed Yoona’s lips He took her hands between his and rested his forehead against hers.

 

“Are you really mine?”  They were still in the same position.  Seunghyun was still with eyes closed. “That’s all I need.  If you say you love me I love you.  If you say you are mine I am yours.  Dam it, if you say this is the only fuking way I believe you.  I don’t want you to fight agains your family, your friends or your company.  I just want to know that I am more important to you than all those things, just like you are more important than everything”  Yoona surrounded Seunghyun’s neck with her arms, he held her waist and opened his eyes.

 

The third day was for going back to reality.  To that world in which none of them was entirely free. Yoona went out the bathroom wraped in a towel. She was still wet.  Seunghyun that had taken his whower first was now tying his shoelances.  He looked up and saw Yoonas figure looking for something in the suitcases.  Unconsciously he stoped what he was doing.  Yoona turned around and saw him.

 

“Yah, Choi Seunghyun, I’m pretty sure you have seen my body before.  How come you still stare at me like that?”

 

“You are the only woman I know whose body is more desirable each day”  Seunghyun honestly replied. Yoona asmiled and walked torwards him. She sat on his lap and wraped her legs around his body.  Seunghyun felt his boiling blood and heart beating fast

 

“That’s easy.  I put a spell on you” Yoona held TOP’s face between her hands.  “I put a spell on you because you are mine Choi Seunghyun” Yoona whispered on Seunghyun’s ear.  He closed his eyes and let s silly laugh.  Yoona pushed him agains the bed.

 

“You are the iest woman in the world”  Yoona smiled and kissed his neck.  She got up right after. Seunghyun stayed in bed breathing slowly. “Im Yoona, come back to finish what you started!”  Seunghyun yelled.  Yoona put her head out of the bathroom’s door and looked at him curious.  “Yoona hurry and come back!”  Seunghyun yelled again moving his legs and shaking his head.  Yoona ran and put his hand on his mouth.

 

“Shh! Someone is going to hear you”  Yoona said, she was wearing her jeans and a t-shirt now.

 

“I tod you a was a bit childish”  Seunghyun reminded Yoona. She rolled her eyes and noded, suddenly she had Seunghyun on TOP of her. He smiled.

 

“You better stop tempting me.  I won’t hold it next time.  You know I don’t lie” Seunghyun told Yoona.  She kissed him deeply.  Both came back home with a wide smiles on their faces.