You again?

Trusting him and loving him

Ji Hyun frowned and he smirked.Their schools name was Incheon High School.Yoseob was one of the biggest players and kingkas in the school.But he moved schools in the end of 10th grade (sophmore year).Out of all these stuff about him,there was a secret.Ji Hyun intensly used to be in love with him..twice..and she didn't know he would come back in senior year.

Anyways,the 6 boys sat in their seats chewing gum and playing with their phones.

 

"Mr.Yang,Mr.Yoon,Mr.Jang,Mr.Yong,Mr.Lee,and Mr.Son you are not allowed to chew gum in class and please put those cellphones away." Mrs.Kim said strictly.

 

All the girls drooled and stared.To Ji Hyun they looked like little wannabes.

 

"Hey is that you Ji Hyun?" Jun Hyung asked looking at me.

 

"Yeah."

 

Jun Hyung got up and hugged Ji Hyun from the back.All the girls stared with jealousy.

 

"DUDE!LONG TIME NO TALK BESITE!" Jun Hyung yelled.

 

Ji Hyun gave him a hug back.Even though she hated Yoseob she still was really close with the other members.the girls were super jealous andJi Hyun didn't care.

 

"Mr Yong can you please go sit down and please spit your gum out." Mrs.Kim said being annoyed.

 

Doo Joon oppa gave the members "the look" and they sighed and spit their gums out.Finally afterschool,Ji Hyun was at her locker getting her books and shoving them in her backpack until someone tapped her on the back.She turned around and frowned.

 

"what do you want?"Ji Hyun asked.

 

"You." he said giving Ji Hyun a smirk.

 

Ji Hyun was mad.He came close to her for a kiss but she pushed him away and coldly slapped him hard on his face with a glare.

 

"YANG YOSEOB!DO I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING TOY TO YOU?!DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR LITTLE TOY THAT YOU CAN PLAY WITH WHENEVER YOU WANT?!CAUSE IF THATS WHAT YOU THINK,YOUR WAY OFF OF LIFE AND IF YOU WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE,DON'T COME TO ME.YOU HAVE YOUR FANCLUB THAT I'M PRETTY SURE WILL ENJOY HAVING  YOUR TOUNGE IN THEIR MOUTH!" Ji Hyun yelled and ran out of the school with people staring at her and girls glaring at her.

 

Ji Hyun ran out of the school with tears and quickly rushed home.When she arrived,her mom was sitting on the kitchen counter reading the newspaper.When she saw her daughter with tears she ran to her.

 

"Sweetie.Whats wrong?Did something happen on your first day of school?" she asked.

 

Just then Minho came out of the bathroom and ran to Ji Hyun when he saw wet tears rolling down from her cheeks.

 

"LIM JI HYUN?!WHAT HAPPENED WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" he asked cuddling Ji Hyun into a hug.

 

"Nothing.I want to go in my room mom.I'm tired and I have homework to do." Ji Hyun said as she slowly walked into her room.

 

-----------------------------------

Yoseob walked in his house and his mom seemed to be crying.

 

"Mom?Whats up?Why are you crying?" he asked.

 

"Honey,I know that your gonna be very sad when you hear this but...your grandpa has passed away a few hours ago." Mrs.Yang said with tears.

 

Yoseob stood still.He was in shock.Out of all the people in the world,he loved his grandpa.Him and his grandpa would always go out for a hike and have great memories with him.Tears rolled down Yoseobs cheeks.He went to his room,cried for hours and at night, he finally came out of his room.When he came out, his mom was in the kitchen making dinner.

 

"Yoseob.Come here and eat dinner." she said.

 

"No thanks mom.I need to go somewhere right now.See you later." Yoseob said and ran out of the house.

 

Yoseob secretly called his driver and ordered him to take him to a luxury night club in the town.The driver followed his orders and took Yoseob to the most luxurious night club in town.When they arrived,Yoseob rushed out of the car and headed in the club.Girls were stripping on poles,boys were drinking,and some people were making out in the corner.Yoseob ignored everything and headed to a V.I.P room for himself and sat on the sofa.Just then girls came in the room.

 

"Oppa.Whats wrong?You look a little sad." they said touching Yoseobs chest softly.

 

Without saying a word Yoseob started making out with that girl.When they finally parted from eachother,Yoseob smirked and kept drinking alchohol.

 

---------------------------------------------------

Ji Hyuns family was rich but she was grounded this month so she didn't get allowance.Because of this,she got a job at the night club for a month in the town where she was going to right now.Her driver took her inside to see if everything was safe and he left afterwards.Ji Hyun put her uniform on and was serving stuff to people.Just then her boss came up to her.

 

"Ji Hyun,go to the V.I.P room number 5 and serve them more beer." the boss said in a hurry.

 

"Ok sir." Ji Hyun said as she got a new can of beer and headed to the V.I.P room.

 

When she arrived she was shocked.Yoseob was sleeping on the sofa with two girls next to him.He was sleeping on their laps and they were petting his head like he was a puppy.Ji Hyun put the beer on the table.

 

"Hey guys,sorry but can you guys go outside for a second.I need to help this person up." Ji Hyun said.

 

The girls rolled their eyes and headed outside.Ji Hyun softly shook Yoseob.

 

"Yah.Yang Yoseob.Get up." Ji Hyun said.

 

Just then Yoseob grabbed Ji Hyuns arms and pulled her close to him.

 

"Stay here....please..." he said.