Long lost enemies?

Trusting him and loving him

Ji Hyun stood in the rain.People were looking at her face that was super puffy from crying.

"Yang Yoseob.This time you won't be forgiven."

 

(Senior Year.2 years later Ji Hyuns POV)

KYAAA~The weathers great.My clothes are pretty.AND I'M A SENIOR!I happily skipped to the kitchen and I sneakily s my arms around my brother,Minho's waist.

 

"Good morning oppa." I said smelling the pancakes he was making.

 

"Good morning angel." Minho said flipping a pancake.

 

I smiled at him and drank a cup of water.

 

"You should get ready for school Ji Hyun.You only have an hour to get ready and everything." Minho oppa said.

 

"Yes sir" I said putting my hands on my forehead acting like those people in the army.

 

I headed to the restroom to take a morning shower.After a fresh shower,I went in my room and put on my uniform.When I got ready,breakfast was ready.I smiled happily and headed to the breakfast table.

 

"THANK YOU MINHO OPPA!" I said biting a piece of pancake.

 

Minho oppa smiled.Yes.He was the rapper of Shinee.I was pretty close with the rest of the members but they weren't here in the morning like they usually were because they all had busy schedules.Just then I got a text from my best friend,Hana.

 

From:#1 Bestie

HURRY AND COME TO SCHOOL!IT FEELS WEIRD WITHOUT YOU.

 

I laughed and headed to school riding my bike.My parents go out to work early so I have to ride alone and Minho is too busy with his schedules.Anyways,I arrived at school and headed to my new homeroom.Mrs.Kim,my new teacher came up the class.

 

"Hello everyone.I'm very happy to have all of you." she said smiling.

 

However,she frowned when she saw 6 seats that no one is sitting at.

 

"Is there anyone absent today?" she asked.

 

"No.We're here." A voice said from the back of the room.

(back to no ones POV)

All the girls went crazy and took pictures.Ji Hyun turned around and frownedShe couldn't believe it.B2st was back..but this time..with Yang Yoseob.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:sorry the first chapter is a little confusing.CHECK THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT AND YOU'LL FIND OUT AND GET ITTT(: