Finally...home.

Trusting him and loving him

The moment Ji Hyun arrived home, she went into her room and plopped herself on her bed.

 

"Its great to be home." she said to herself.

 

Just then Minho came in her room.

 

"Tell me what you did at camp." he said.

 

"Oh gosh oppa,your such an overprotective brother." Ji Hyun said with a smile.

 

"You know me.Now tell me!" he said with a smile.

 

"Ok...um,I went a Justin Bieber concert and ate delicous food at a buffet.Oh,and I also swam at an indoor swimming pool." Ji Hyun said trying to tease Minho.

 

"GET TO THE JUICY STUFF PLEASE." he said.

 

"Haha ok.I...slept with Yoseob." Ji Hyun said.

 

Minho stared at her blankly.

 

"YOU WHAT?!" he asked in  a loud whisper.

 

"Shhhhhhh!Mom's gonna hear us!" Ji Hyun said.

 

"Your only in highschool!" Minho said.

 

"Its ok.Hana slept with Dong Woon too and we didn't make out or have or anything. I promise. I just slept in the same bed as him." Ji Hyun said.

 

Minho stared.

 

"You naughty little child." he said

 

"Aha. Now get out of my room oppa. I have to shower and change. I want to stay home today." Ji Hyun said.

 

Minho glared and went out of her room. Ji Hyun smiled. Just then she remembered to call Yoseob. She got her white Iphone4s from her pocket and called Yoseob.

 

"Hello?" he answered.

 

"Hey Yoseob.Sorry I called late." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Its fine.I was supposed to call first,but I was so busy after we left the airport.Did you arrive?" he asked.

 

"Yup.I'm so tireed." Ji Hyun said with a yawn.

 

"Awww,your so cute even when you yawn." Yoseob said.

 

"Shut up!" Ji Hyun said with a laugh.

 

"Hehe. I love you." he said.

 

"I love you too. I'll talk to you later.Ok?" Ji Hyun said.

 

"Ok.Byee!" Yoseob said.

 

Ji Hyun smiled and hung up. She took a shower and wore her new pair of Juicy sweats and a jacket. When she headed downstairs, she helped her mom make dinner and watched Shinee playing video games and cussing at eachother. Afterwards, Shinee,her and her parents ate a nice dinner of steak and Shinee and Minho left to their dorm. Although, Minho was an overprotective brother, Ji Hyun still gets sad when he has to sleep at his dorm. Ji Hyun gave all the Shinee members a hug and gave her brother a kiss on the cheek.

----------------------------

Yoseob was in his room watching TV and scrolling through his pictures of him and Ji Hyun that they took on their camp. He smiled on each and every one of them. Just then Yoseob's dad came in his room.

 

"Yoseob." he said.

 

"Oh...hey dad." he said hiding his phone under his bed blankets.

 

"I know that your meeting that Ji Hyun girl." his dad said.

 

"Yeah." Yoseob said.

 

"Look son I-" his dad got cut off though.

 

"Dad.I really don't want to marry Gyuri. The one I love is Ji Hyun. I can't live without her and not even you could break us up this time.I'm sorry." Yoseob blurted.

 

"Son..I was going to tell you, I'll accept her." his dad said.

 

Yoseob's face brightened.

 

"Thanks dad." he said.

 

"I was being a fool.I love you son and I know you deserve a girl that you love and that loves you back.I'm sorry." his dad said.

 

"I love you dad." Yoseob said hugging his dad like a little kid.

 

His dad smiled and headed out his room. Yoseob smiled, turned off his TV and continued scrolling through the pictures of him and Ji Hyun.