Good night kisses.

Trusting him and loving him

There was a moment of silence.All the girls were staring and some were crying.The fan that asked him out was glaring at Ji Hyun.Yoseob held Ji Hyuns hand and went into class with her followed by the other members.When they arrived in class, Ji Hyun let go of Yoseobs hand,and sat down on her seat with her head down on the table.Yoseob frowned and went up to her,with his hand on her back.

 

"Yah..are you ok?" he asked.

 

Ji Hyun ignored him.

 

"Go away Yoseob.I'm not in the mood right now to talk to you." she said.

 

Yoseob kissed her head softly.All the people in the class were staring.(more like glaring *ahem*).Yoseob sighed and sat down on his own seat.When Mrs.Kim finally entered the class,Ji Hyun put her head up slowly.

--------------------------------------

Afterschool,Ji Hyun was walking home cause she wanted to take some fresh air.When she was walking someone grabbed her hand.She turned around.

 

"Lets walk together" Yoseob said smiling.

 

"Yoseob.I told you I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Hah.Like I care,I'm ALWAYS in the mood to talk to you so WHATEVERRR!" he said sticking his tounge out at her.

 

She glared and walked away but he grabbed her by the hand and wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

"Don't be mad.I'm sorry.I'm not gonna let you get hurt by anyone anymore" he said resting his head onto her shoulder.

 

Ji Hyun stood still.Afterwards,she decided to just let it go and she turned around and hugged him by front.Yoseob smiled like a little child whos mom bought him Ice Cream and hugged Ji Hyun back into a big teddy bear hug.

----------------------------------

Yoseob and Ji Hyun were walking in the streets both holding Ice Cream cones that Yoseob bought.When Ji Hyun finished her Ice Cream,she shivered because it was cold.Yoseob noticed and got his jacket and put it over her.

 

"Yah.Its ok.Your gonna be cold." Ji Hyun said handing the jacket back to Yoseob.

 

"NO.I'm fine.I don't want you to catch a cold." Yoseob said putting the jacket back on her.

 

Ji Hyun smiled and took Yoseobs jacket.After an hour,Yoseob took Ji Hyun to her house.

 

"Good night." he said kissing her forehead.

 

"You too." she said and walked away.

 

But Yoseob grabbed her wrist and kissed her softly on the lips.When they parted,Yoseob smiled.

 

"Did you really think that I would let our goodnight kiss be a lame forehead kiss?" he asked with a smirk.

 

Ji Hyun smiled.

 

"Yah.Just go home." she said holding her smile.(She was really happy in the inside)

 

"Not until you kiss me back" Yoseob said.

 

"No."

 

"Ohh Come on!" Yoseob pouted.

 

"Fine."

 

Ji Hyun slowly went up to him and brushed her lips against his.The kiss turned a little passionate and she put her arms around him as he put his arms around her waist pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.When they parted,Yoseob smirked.Ji Hyun blushed.

 

"Good night." he said giving her a hug and leaving her breathless in front of her door.