Memories

Trusting him and loving him

"No.Its fine.I can sleep by myself later.You should go now.Your parents are gonna worry." Ji Hyun said getting up from the bed but Yoseob grabbed her wrist.

 

"No Ji Hyun.You need to sleep.You look really tired right now and the only way I can get you to sleep fast is singing to you.Remember long time ago I used to always sing to you when you can't sleep on the phone or if I'm next to you,I lay next to you and sing?" he asked.

 

*Flashback to 9th grade*

It was night and Ji Hyun couldn't sleep even though she was really tired and it was 2 in the morning.Her parents were asleep and her brother wasn't in the house because of the busy schedule he had.The house was pitch black and her room had a little sleep lamp on.Ji Hyun reached for her phone on her desk and called Yoseob.

 

"Hello?Ji Hyun?Your not asleep yet?" he asked.

 

"Yeah.Yoseob I'm so tired but I can't sleep" Ji Hyun said sadly.

 

"Don't worry.Put your phone on your ear and lay down and close your eyes." he said.

 

Ji Hyun was confused but did what she was told.

 

"I'm gonna make you love me nul sarang han da go~nan ne ga e su haeng bok he un je nah nup pun een gul...." Yoseob sang (You by b2st in case you can't read it)

 

Ji Hyun fell asleep immediately and Yoseob finished his song and hung up knowing that Ji Hyun fell asleep.

 

(10th grade after their second break up but make up after)

Ji Hyun and Yoseob were at Ji Hyuns house doing a project together.They broke up once in the summer of 9th grade and Yoseob promised not to break her heart again.Anyways,they were working on a project and when they finished Ji Hyun yawned.

 

"Are you tired?" he asked smiling softly.

 

"Mhmmm.I'm gonna sleep Yoseob.Good night you can go home whenever you want or you can sleep over." Ji Hyun said and got on the bed.Just then Yoseob got on the bed and wrapped his arms around Ji Hyun.

 

"Yoseob!Go sleep in the guest room!" Ji Hyun said.

 

"Let me just put you to sleep." he said her hair.

 

"Fine but your going in the other room after I sleep." she said smiling a bit.

 

Yoseob smiled and put her into his arms.Then he started singing and she immediately fell asleep.

 

*End of flashback*

 

"Yeah Yoseob I remember" Ji Hyun said kind of smiling.

 

He cuddled her but she let him go.

 

"Yoseob.I can't.Don't you remember what you did to me?" she asked.