Camp. Day 1

Trusting him and loving him

"Hey can I talk to you?" Yoseob asked looking at Ji Hyun striaght in eyes softly.

 

Ji Hyun just got up from the bench and tried to head out from the garden but Yoseob hugged her from the back.

 

"Can I please explain something?" he asked.

 

"Let go." Ji Hyun said putting his hands off her waist and walking striaght back to the classroom.

------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later.

 

"OK EVERYBODY!WE ARE  ALL GOING TO GIVE OUR LUGGAGES AND BAGS TO THE STUDIOUS!SO PLEASE CHOOSE ONE PERSON TO SIT NEXT TO ON THE PLANE AND LETS HEAD ON!" Mrs. Kim said.

 

It was the day everyone has been waiting for. It was senior camp and everyone was very excited. They were taking a plane. Ji Hyun didn't want to go but her parents and Hana convinced her to go and enjoy the nature and campfire like everyone else. Ji Hyun gave her luggage and her bags to the studios man and headed to the gate for the plane.  The plane was very nice. Inside,there were curtains,each person's Tv's,and bathrooms. Ji Hyun headed to the back and sat down. The back had the largest amount of space. Ji Hyun got her Juicy Couture bag that she was holding seperately from her bags and took out her ipod. She put the earphones on her ears and closed her eyes to sleep. Just then someone sat down. Ji Hyun opened her eyes slowly knowing that it would be Hana but...

 

"Yoseob?!" she said.

 

"Yeah?" he replied.

 

"Um...why are you sitting here?I'm sorry but this seat is saved for Hana." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Welll,your friend stole my partner that I was gonna sit with so, I have to sit here." he said with a small fake smile.

 

"Then go sit with Gyuri." Ji Hyun said.

 

"She couldn't come cause she got sick." Yoseob said.

 

Ji Hyun looked around the plane so she could find someone that could trade seats with her. Instead, she saw the middle of the seats, where Hana and Dong Woon were giggling and kissing eachother. Ji Hyun rolled her eyes and just closed her eyes again facing her back to Yoseob.

-------------------------------------

On the plane, Yoseob was planning to tell Ji Hyun everything but Ji Hyun didn't say one word on the 13 hour ride. When they finally arrived Ji Hyun woke up and everyone's eyes were huge when they saw where they were at.

 

"LAS VEGAS?!" everyone yelled in unision.

 

"OK CLASS SETTLE DOWN!I KNOW YOUR ALL EXCITED BUT INSTEAD OF THE BORING NATURE CAMP WE DECIDED TO TAKE THIS CAMPING MORE,LUXURIOUS." Mrs. Kim said with a smirk.

 

"BUT MY MOMS GONNA KILL ME!I TOLD HER THAT WE WENT NATURE CAMPING!" this one nerd screamed.

 

"Don't worry about your parents cause this was all your guy's parents idea. We contacted all of your parents last week so no worries." Mrs. Kim said.

 

"THEN PARTY!" the nerd yelled.

 

Everyone yelled in happiness and they all headed into a hotel called Luxor Hotel. Before anyone could check in, Mrs. Kim stopped the kids.

 

"OK CLASS.WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS A FUN TREAT BUT YOU STILL NEED TO FOLLOW OUR RULES. THIS TRIP WILL BE THREE DAYS! YOU WILL ALL BE HANDED THE SCHEDULE FOR THIS TRIP AND WE  FAIRLY DIVDED 4 PEOPLE IN EACH ROOM IN THE HOTEL.WE KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE MATURE ENOUGH SO WE DIVIDED INTO 2 GIRLS AND 2 BOYS. THERE ARE TWO KING SIZED BED IN EACH ROOM AND TWO GIRLS AND TWO BOYS WILL BE SLEEPING IN EACH BED,OR YOU COULD JUST USE YOUR SLEEPING BAG AND SLEEP ON THE FLOOR.OK NOW WE WILL TELL YOU YOUR ROOM BUDDIES. ROOM 30, JI YAE, SO MIN, CHAN SUNG, AND HYUN DOO! ROOM 31, DOO JOON,JUNHYUNG, SOO YEON,AND BAN KEE. ROOM 32, HYOMIN,GAEUN, HYUN SEUNG, AND KI KWANG, ROOM 33, JI HYUN,HANA,DONG WOON, AND YOSEOB.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" Mrs Kim said.

 

The list went on and on and on all the way to room 94. Ji Hyun sighed and headed into her room. She picked up the schedule paper from Mrs Kim and checked in the hotel. She was the first one in the room and she was shocked. The room had a huge flat screen TV, with two huge beds, a big light up closet, and tables and chairs. It was beautiful. Ji Hyun put her bags in the big closet and looked around the room. Just then, the other three came in. There faces were the same exact as hers when she first came in.

 

"Woah." they all said.

 

They looked around for 30 minutes and put there stuff away. Hana saw the schedule paper.

 

"Guys, we're eating dinner at 7:00 at the MGM hotel buffet. We all have to go there so, since it's 6:30 right now, we should be heading out cause its gonna take about 15 minutes to walk to MGM hotel." Hana said.

 

They all changed their clothes. (of course in different places DON'T THINK DIRTY!) and headed out their room.

 

It was becoming dark and everyone they saw were holding hands or holding beer in their hands. Dong Woon grabbed Hana's hand.

 

"Hana, I don't want you getting near those drunk crack heads. Hold my hand tightly okay?" he asked.

 

"Ok.^.^" Hana said.

 

Yoseob and Ji Hyun were walking silently with them.

----------------------------

When they arrived at the buffet, they saw all their friends. Hana, Dong Woon, Yoseob, and Ji Hyun headed with the rest of the members and picked a table to sit at. After choosing delicious food to eat, they ate like pigs.

 

"Gosh!This is delicious.MMMMMM~~~" Hyun Seung said grabbing a chicken leg.

 

"SO IS THIS!" Ki Kwang said holding salmon in his fork.

 

Everyone laughed and told jokes to eachother and after their dessert, Mrs Kim talked again.

 

"Was the meal good?" she asked all the kids.

 

"FOR SUREEEE BROOOSKEEEY!" Hyun Seung yelled.

 

Mrs. Kim chuckled and looked at the schedule.

 

"Ok!So our last course for the day is THE JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT THAT EVERYONE HAS FRONT SEATS IN!" Mrs. Kim yelled.

 

The girls yelled like crazy and the guys groaned. Even though they were from Korea, they knew Justin Bieber.

 


"OH DON'T WORRY BOYS, WE GOT SELENA GOMEZ CONCERT TICKET FRONT ROW FOR YOU GUYS TOO!" Mrs Kim said.

 

"OH YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" all the guys yelled.

--------------------------------------------

Everyone got seperated for the concerts and after the concert, everyone met up again at the MGM hotel and headed back to Luxor Hotel.Ji Hyun, Dong Woon, Yoseob, and Hana all headed back in their room. They took a fresh shower, and changed into their pajamas. It was 1:30 am and Ji Hyun's eyes were drooping from all that tired jumping and screaming at the concert. She was layed down next to Hana but Hana stopped her.

 

"NO!" she said.

 

"What?You can't just hogg this big bed by yourself!" Ji Hyun hollered.

 

"No silly. I'm sleeping with Dong Woon." she said.

 

"DUDE!You can't do that!" Ji Hyun said.

 

"All couples are sleeping together tonight. Only losers and nerds are probaly sleeping with their same gender." Hana said.

 

"UGH!" Ji Hyun said laying down on the floor with nothing covering her.

 

"What are you doing?!" Hana asked.

 

"Obviously, since your an (amazing) friend, I'll have to sleep alone on the floor!" Ji Hyun said.

 

"NO!You sleep with Yoseob!" Hana said.

 

"NO." Ji Hyun said closing her eyes.

 

Yoseob and Dong Woon came out from the bathroom. (no they are not gay, they were just brushing their teeth.)

 

"Whats going on?" Dong Woon asked.

 

"I'm gonna sleep with you but Ji Hyun doesn't want to sleep with Yoseob and now she's saying shes gonna sleep on the floor with no blankets in this cold night!" Hana said.

 

"Ji Hyun.It's fine.Just sleep with me." Yoseob said lending a hand out to her.

 

"No.I'm fine with the floor." she said.

 

Yoseob sighed and got one of his blankets and put it over her.

 

"Ok.Good night." he said.

-------------------------------------------

Hana, Dong Woon, and Ji Hyun was asleep. Yoseob was still awake. He looked under his bed and saw Ji Hyun sleeping coldly under the thin blanket. It was dark and all the lights were off in the room. Yoseob went down to her and pulled her bridal style. She woke up.

 

"Yah Yang Yoseob!What are you doing?!" she whispered loudly.

 

"Shhhhh.Be quiet. The others are sleeping." he said.

 

"Let me go!" she whispered.

 

Yoseob put her on the bed and hugged her.

 

"You stupid, did you really think that I was gonna let you sleep on the floor?!" he asked.

 

"I'm fine with it." Ji Hyun said.

 

"No your not.I'm not okay with it." Yoseob said.

 

"Why would you care?!" Ji Hyun asked trying to get out of his cuddle.

 

"Because..." Yoseob said.

 

"BECAUSE WHY?!" Ji Hyun whispered loudly again.

 

"Because I love you." he said looking at her.

 

"No you don't.You love Gyuri." Ji Hyun said.

 

"No.I love you!Gyuri and I weren't even dating!" Yoseob said.

 

"Yeah..." Ji Hyun said with a sarcastic voice.

 

"I promise.The only person I have with me is you..Please.I will tell you the whole thing tommorow morning.I promise.Just please,be with me tonight." he said.

 

Ji Hyun smiled a little and put his blondish brownish hair (the hair from fiction) out of his face and kissed him.

 

"I love you too Yoseob.Sarangheh." she said hugging him back and sleeping next to him.