The Cheer up date

Trusting him and loving him

"Your....old...lover?" Ji Hyun asked with tears.

 

"...Yeah..." he said looking at the floor.

 

"So..she's basically your girlfriend that you met at the States?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

Yoseob nodded and put her into a tight cuddle. However, Ji Hyun pulled away his arms and looked at him.Her eyes were red and her makeup was a little smeared.

 

"Yoseob.Thanks for telling me that you only thought about me even at the States." Ji Hyun said and ran back downstairs for class.

---------------------------------------

Afterschool, Ji Hyun stopped at her locker quickly and called her driver so she can leave early. While she was waiting at a small little corner for her driver to pick her up, she saw Yoseob heading to his car. What was shocking though was....Gyuri was holding his hand and smiling...with Yoseob. Ji Hyun's heart sank down to her stomach when she saw this. In fact, her hands started to shake and her warm tears started to turn bigger and bigger everytime it fell out from her eyes. However, she stood still. Not saying a peep.

-----------------------------------------------

When Ji Hyun got home from school, she threw herself on her $5,000 bed and cried. After about 30 seconds, Minho came in and hugged her. Ji Hyun was sobbing on his Abercrombie Jacket.

 

"What's wrong Ji Hyun?Did something happen at school?" Minho asked her while petting her hair.

 

"O-O-Oppaaa" Ji Hyun said trying to stop crying.

 

"Just cry Ji Hyun.You have to cry when you have too.Keep crying." he said softly.

 

Ji Hyun sobbed harder in Minho's arms.

----------------------------

Ji Hyun didn't tell Minho why she was crying but she thanked him for the helping shoulder. It was 6:30 pm right now. Ji Hyun finished her homework and she didn't want to watch TV,hang with her friends, nor go on the Internet. Instead, she covered herself in a warm blanket and grabbed a book from her bookshelf. She was reading a book called "Living Life Like How It Should Be". The book actually, cheered her up a bit cause the girl in the story had a similar life like her. However, when she was only on page 46, she got a call from Doo Joon.

 

"Hello?" she answered.

 

"Hey Ji Hyun.I'm in front of your house.Come out^.^" he said with a soft but cheerful voice.

 

Ji Hyun looked out of her bedroom window and saw Doo Joon holding his phone on one of his hands and waving at her with his other hand. She smiled a bit and changed quickly into comfortable Hollister capri sweatpants and a Juicy Couture shirt. After, she only grabbed her phone and her wallet and headed out the door.

 

"Hey." she said when she saw Doo Joon.

 

"Hey.I came to...CHEERRRR YOU UPPP!" he yelled.

 

"For what?" Ji Hyun asked with a slight smile acting like nothing happened.

 

Doo Joon looked serious for a moment.

 

"Ji Hyun ah...I know how you feel. Don't worry, no matter who hurts you and breaks your heart...I'm always gonna be there for you..I know you don't like me..so at least..think of me like a fairy godmother or something." he said looking at her eyes firmly but comfortably.

 

Ji Hyun gave a small smile and nodded. Doo Joon turned all hyper again.

 

"NOW!OUR FIRST COURSE TO HELP MISS.LIM JI HYUN BE HAPPY IS......" Doo Joon said.

 

"BBQ Chicken?(:" Ji Hyun said with a smile.

 

They were in front of BBQ Chicken right now.

 

"Oh...you don't like chicken?I thought chicken was your favorite food...Wanna go somewhere else?" he asked.

 

Ji Hyun smiled and gave Doo Joon a hug.

 

"YAH!HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THAT CHICKEN WAS MY FAVORITE FOOD?!" she said smiling.

 

Doo Joon smiled and together they went in the chicken restraunt. They ordered so much and finished by a heartbeat.

 

Ji Hyun burped softly.

 

"I'm so full." she said rubbing her belly.

 

"Me too.Yah how much chicken legs did you eat?!" he asked.

 

"I think 44.." she said with a sigh.

 

Doo Joon shook his head and smiled. He paid for the chicken and grabbed Ji Hyun's hand.

 

"Where are we going now?" Ji Hyun asked still looking full from all that chicken.

 

"OF COURSE TO OUR NEXT CHEER UP COURSE...THE KAROKE!" he said.

 

When they arrived at the karoke, Doo Joon bought drinks and they got the V.I,P room. Ji Hyun sat down on the sofa, drinking her soda.

 

"So..What do you wanna sing?!" Doo Joon said with a creepy looking smile.

 

"Mola.You choose." Ji Hyun said looking bored and drinking her soda.

 

Doo Joon pouted.

 

"FINE!FINE!B2ST!HAPPY BROSKEY?!" she asked with a smile.

 

"Now,thats more like it." he said with a smile.

-------------------------------------

"EEL LUC KE NAN DO!!~~"  Doo Joon sang.

 

"FICTION!FICTION!FICTION!" Ji Hyun sang with him.

 

And after singing, On a Rainy Day,Easy,Yet,The Fact,Back to You,Let it Snow,Thanks To,When the Door Closes,VIU,BreakDown,Just Before Shock,Mother (Yang Yoseob cover on Immortal Song 2,just in case you guys have no idea what I'm talking about.),Virus,Though I call your name,Shock,Soom,Take Care of My Girlfriend,Crazy,Special,Because of You,Dreaming,Rainbow'Niji,Clenching a Tight Fist,Happy Birthday (Yang Yoseob ver),Troublemaker,Fly So High,Should I hug her or not,I Like You the Best,Beautiful,Mystery,Bad Girl,Lightless,Lights Go On Again,Freeze,I'm Sorry,Oasis,I Cherish That Person,and all their other songs(Sorry guys I'm not gonna sit here all night listing all of y b2st's songs.Lets get onto the story^0^)

 

After about 2 hours of singing, Ji Hyun laid on the couch. Little beads of sweat were falling off her head. She finished all her soda and took a deep breath. Doo Joon did the same.

 

"Gosh, I can't remember sweating this much after that last soccer game I did." he said.

 

Ji Hyun laughed and they headed out of the karoke. When they went out, Christmas songs were playing on the streets of Korea and Ice Creams shops were decorated with velvet and laces.

 

"Lets go get Ice Cream." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Ok!We should I'm sweating really badly right now." he said.

 

When they headed in the Ice Cream place, they headed to the nearest booth and ordered an EXTRA,LARGE ICE CREAM STUFFED SANDWICH WITH CONES ON THE SIDE."

 

When the Ice Cream came out, Ji Hyun's eyes widened.

 

"DAMN!" she said. The thing was so big and tall she couldn't even see Doo Joon's face from the other side.

 

Doo Joon laughed and together they finished the Ice Cream in an hour. People around them were staring at them eating like they never did.

 

--------------------------------------

Doo Joon walked Ji Hyun to her house. He didn't bring his car out today.

 

"Thanks Doo Joon.For everything.I had SOOO much fun today." Ji Hyun said.

 

"No Problem.Remeber, I'm always gonna be there for you." Doo Joon said.

 

Ji Hyun smiled and gave Doo Joon a soft hug which shocked Doo Joon.

----------------------------------

Yoseob spended the day with Gyuri. They went shopping and he didn't really have that much fun.Only if Gyuri knew that..He missed Ji Hyun like CRAZY.Anyways, when he was on his way to Gyuri's house, to drop her off, she passed Ji Hyuns house. Someone was in front of her gate. He looked closely through his car window..and it was Ji Hyun..and Doo Joon..HUGGING. He acted like he didn't see but Gyuri pointed at the window.

 

"Yoseob ah!Stop the car!(:" she said with excitement.

 

Yoseob stopped the car. Gyuri ran out of the car and ran to Doo Joon and Ji Hyun.

 

"OMG DOO JOON OPPA!YOU WERE DATING THIS GIRL?!" she asked with a smile.

 

"Um....." Doo Joon said.

 

Just then, Yoseob came out of the same car as Gyuri did. Ji Hyun's heart sank again.Yoseob stood right next to Gyuri.

 

"Heeelllo? So you guys ARE going out?" Gyuri asked.

 

"N-" but Doo Joon got interrupted.

 

"Yes Gyuri.We are going out.Got a problem with that?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

(A/N): Hey guys.So I know Its been like years since I've written.Haha JK.But I need to get my computer fixed still and stuff...sorrrrrryyy.I'll try to write much as I can.(: