"Who is she?" "My old lover..."

Trusting him and loving him

Yoseob looked at Ji Hyun straight in the eyes.

 

"Y-You do?" he asked with a blush on his cheeks.

 

"OF COURSE!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Ji Hyun said wrapping her arms around his neck jumping up and down.

 

Yoseob blushed.

-------------------------------------

After about an hour later, the two couple decided to meet up in front of the parking lot.When Hana and Ji Hyun saw eachother they ran to eachother and gave eachother a hug.

 

"Omg!Where were you this whole time?!" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"I'll tell you later.Let's go to the bathroom.My makeup smeared I think." she said grabbing Ji Hyuns wrist.

 

"Yoseob,Dong Woon.We're gonna go the bathroom really quick before we leave home." Ji Hyun said.

 

Yoseob and Dong Woon nodded and the two girls ran to the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------

"OMG!OMG!TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Ji Hyun yelled as soon as they ran away from the boys.

 

"OK!....WE KISSED!" Hana yelled.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!HOW DID IT FEEL?!" Ji Hyun asked with a smile.

 

"Amazing." Hana said with a blush.

 

Just then, Hana grabbed Ji Hyuns hand and pointed at the ring.

 

"OMG!YOU GUYS GOT YOUR COUPLE RINGS DONE?!" she asked with clanging opened.

 

"Yeahh." Ji Hyun said trying to act casual.

 

Hana stared at her and together, they hugged and jumped up and down.

 

"Ji Hyun, today was the BEST day of my life." Hana said.

 

"Me too." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Now lets head back to the boys.I'm pretty sure they're gonna be wondering where we're at." Hana said with a giggle.

------------------------------------------

"Dude tell me?Did you kiss her yet?" Yoseob asked.

 

"Yeah." Dong Woon said with a blush

 

"Yah...you little wimp..why the hell are you blushing so much?!It looks like your on fire!" Yoseob said.

 

"Hyung...Hana was my first kiss..." Dong Woon said.

 

Yoseob stared at Dong Woon then laughed REALLY hard.

 

"PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!DONGWOON YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD TWO SHOES!" he laughed holding his stomach.

 

Dong Woon frowned and stuck his tounge out at Yoseob. When the girls came back, Yoseob stopped laughing and they all headed home.

---------------------------------------

At school, after that fun weekend, Ji Hyun was sleeping at her desk before class started. Yoseob came to her and hugged her backwards.

 

"It looks like you didn't get alot of sleep." he said with a smile.

 

"Yes...CAUSE YOU KEPT CALLING ME LAST NIGHT!" she said with a glare.

 

He laughed and headed to his own seat when Mrs.Kim came in the room.Mrs.Kim stared sharply at the class and pointed her glasses up to her head.

 

"Alright class.Today we have a new exchange student from the States.Please be nice to her, because America and Incheon,are very far away. Please welcome...PARK GYURI!(kara just in case you guys don't know.)"

 

Ji Hyun looked at her. Gyuri looked really pretty and Ji Hyun wanted to welcome her. Gyuri was looking around the room when a big smile lit her face.

 

"OMO!YOSOEB OPPA!JUN HYUNG OPPA!HYUN SEUNG OPPA!DONG WOON OPPA!DOO JOON OPPA!KI KWANG OPPA!" she yelled waving at them.

 

The girls in the class rolled their eyes and glared. Mrs.Kim searched the room for an empty seat when she saw my seat.

 

"Gyuri,that's Ji Hyun. Please go sit next to the empty seat next to her." Mrs.Kim said.

 

Gyuri smiled and headed to the seat next to Ji Hyuns.

 

"Hi.I'm Gyuri." she said lending her hand out for a handshake.

 

"Hey.I'm Ji Hyun." Ji Hyun said shaking her hand back.

---------------------------------------

The lunch bell rang and Ji Hyun headed to the cafeteria. She smiled when she saw Yoseob and was about to head over to him until,,

 

"OPPA!" Gyuri yelled heading over to Yoseob putting her arms around his arms.

 

But, the most weirdest thing was that...YOSEOB WAS SMILING! Ji Hyun's heart dropped when she saw him petting her hair and KISSING HER ON THE CHEEK! Could Yoseob have forgotten about her?!And how does this Gyuri girl know all the b2st members?! Ji Hyun was confused but she headed to the table that her and her friends always sit in. When she got her lunch and headed there, Gyuri was already there...next to Yoseob...

 

"Oh!Hey Ji Hyun..."Yoseob said.

 

"Oh!your that girl who sits next to me right?!" Gyuri asked?

 

"Yeah.."Ji Hyun said slowly.

 

"Are you in this group?" she asked.

 

Did she just ask me if I'm in this group?Of course! Ji Hyun thought.

 

She looked at Yoseob to say something but he was just sitting still. Ji Hyun bit her lip from tears to falling and headed to the school rooftop.

-----------------------------------

After about 3 minutes, Yoseob came chasing in. Ji Hyun stared at him in tears.

 

"Who is she?" she asked.

 

"My..old lover.." he said.