The unexpected invitation

Trusting him and loving him

It was Monday,and it was raining hard. Ji Hyun put on her dark skinny jeans and her favorite Juicy Jacket,got her side Hollister handbag,and grabbed an umbrella, heading out the door to go to school. Her driver took her to school,and when she arrived, B2st was waiting outside for her.But...all the members were there ecxept Yoseob.

 

"Um guys,where's Yoseob?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

The other members faces weren't brightened.

 

"Um....Well..." Dong Woon started.

 

"Shut up Dong Woon.Don't." Jun Hyung said.

 

"Well she should know!She's his girlfriend!" Dong Woon hollered.

 

"What is it?Is something wrong with Yoseob?" Ji Hyun asked?

 

"Well,he was at school,this whole time,but um...Gyuri's parents found about him ditching her at camp and um....they took...Yoseob." Hyun Seung said.

 

"WHAT?!" Ji Hyun yelled.

----------------------------------------------

Ji Hyun ditched school and called her driver to pick her up. She had to convince her driver to help her by telling him that she will buy him lunch tommorow. Ji Hyun arrived at Gyuri's house. She pressed on the doorbell,and was sent in. When she went in the house, a very old looking man,wearing a tuexedo,a woman wearing a black dress,Gyuri,and Yoseob was there.

 

"Ji Hyun!What are you doing here?" Yoseob asked.

 

"Thats her.The girl that took Yoseob away from me." Gyuri told the old looking man who happened to be her father.

 

The father looked at Ji Hyun sternly.

 

"So your the one, causing this ruckus.Correct?" he asked.

 

"No sir,shes my girlfriend,and she has nothing to do with this,cause I loved her first,if theres someone to blame,its me.Not her." Yoseob answered for Ji Hyun.

 

Gyuri rolled her eyes.

 

"Anyways,father,since she is here anyways,tell her." Gyuri said.

 

The old man looked at Ji Hyun.

 

"You could have Yoseob.I'm sorry for the inconvenience my daughter made." he said with a smile.

 

"DADDY!THOSE AREN'T THE WORDS YOU HAD IN MIND WHEN YOU SEE HER!" Gyuri hollered.

 

Yoseob looked annoyed. He grabbed Ji Hyun's hands and headed out the house.

 

"I'm sorry." he said hugging Ji Hyun.

 

"For what?" she asked.

 

"For putting you into this fight." he said kissing her neck.

 

Ji Hyun pulled Yoseob back softly and looked at him in the eyes.

 

"Whatever your in,I'm in." she said.

 

Yoseob kissed her passionately and Ji Hyun smiled.

-------------------------------------------------

Ji Hyun was in her room that night listening to music eating some pizza when her phone started to ring.

 

"Hello?" she answered.

 

"Hello?Is this Lim Ji Hyun's cell?" a deep voice asked.

 

"Yes..who is this?" she replied.

 

"Its Gyuri's dad.And I need to talk to you,so meet me in 30 mins at the Glorious Cafe.Immediately."