Why is my heart like this?

Trusting him and loving him

Ji Hyun slowly got out of Yoseobs cuddle and stared at him.

 

"Yah Yang Yoseob.Don't even try to make me fall for you again." she whispered.

 

Yoseob was sleeping like a teddy bear on the sofa,drunk.

 

Ji Hyun called one of the guy workers and they helped Yoseob up.When Yoseob woke up,he was still drunk.His eyes were half opened and his cheeks were red.Ji Hyun hurried outside of the club,calling a taxi and asked her boss if she could get off of work early.The boss agreed and Ji Hyun took Yoseob and went in the taxi.Ji Hyun knew that if she took Yoseob to his house,his parents would be furious so she just took him to her house.When she arrived at her house,Minho oppa was still awake while the others were sleeping.

 

"Ji Hyun!What happened?!And whos that?!" he asked in a loud whisper pointing at Yoseob.

 

"Long story.Oppa can you take Yoseob to the guest room?" Ji Hyun said struggling with Yoseob on her back.

 

Minho oppa took Yoseob and laid him down on the guestroom bed while Ji Hyun headed to the bathroom to take a shower.When Ji Hyun came back out from the shower,she got a warm wet towel and headed in Yoseobs room.Yoseob was on the bed sleeping but looked really sick from all that drinking.Ji Hyun stayed up all night being Yoseobs nurse.Finally at 6 in the morning,Ji Hyun fell asleep.After 30 minutes Yoseob woke up.He rubbed his eyes.When he looked down,he saw Ji Hyun laying on this little corner of the room sleeping.Yoseob was shocked.

 

"Ji Hyun..." he said softly getting up and her hair.

 

Ji Hyun woke up.

 

"Yoseob..are you feeling ok?" she asked.

 

"Yeah.I'm fine.You look sick.Did you stay up all night cause of me?" he asked.

 

"No." Ji Hyun said but she yawned.

 

Yoseob sighed,held her bridal style and took her to the bed.

 

"YAH!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"I'm gonna help you go to sleep by singing and laying next to you..like I always did." he said