Ji Hyun's confession

Trusting him and loving him

Ji Hyun stared blankly at Hana.

 

"Y-You what?.." she asked in fear.

 

"I asked Yoseob to me by homecoming prince. I haven't told you this Ji Hyun but..I think..." Hana said while she stopped.

 

"You think what?..." Ji Hyun asked with a trembling voice.

 

"I think....I think I like him Ji Hyun." Hana said.

 

Ji Hyun stared more at her.

 

"Your ok with it..right?" Hana asked slowly.

 

Ji Hyun wanted to cry while saying this, but she had to spit the right words out to her best friend.

 

"YEAH!I MEAN ITS TOTALLY FINE!HAHA.I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HIM ANYMORE." she said in a little louder voice then her normal voice.

 

"Ok thanks." Hana said with a flashing smile.

 

"No problem..." Ji Hyun said with tears almost flowing into her eyes.

 

Hana yawned.

 

"Ji Hyun. Lets sleep. I'm getting super tired.It's already 4am.I don't want to sleep at school." she said getting a blanket and closing her eyes.

 

"Alright..." Ji Hyun said closing her eyes too trying her best trying to sleep, even though it was gonna be the hardest thing to do at this moment.

---------------------------------------------------

At school, on that day, after only getting 4 hours of sleep, Ji Hyun slept cozily in her 1st period class.Mrs.Kim tapped her on the shoulder.

 

"Ji Hyun ah?" she said.

 

Ji Hyun woke up and rubbed her eyes.

 

"Oh my gosh!I'm so sorry Mrs. Kim! I can expla-" but she got cut off.

 

"Its fine. It's lunch break right now.You slept for 4 periods in my class." Mrs. Kim said.

 

"Sorry." Ji Hyun said being ashamed.

 

"Its fine. Go and eat your lunch out. Enjoy." she said heading to her desk to eat her lunch.

 

"Thank you so much Mrs.Kim." Ji Hyun said with a smile.

 

"Not a problem." Mrs.Kim said.

 

Ji Hyun smiled happily and went out. At the lunch tables, she saw all of b2st, and Hana.

 

Yoseob came up to Ji Hyun but Ji Hyun stopped him. Yoseob seemed confused but went back to his seat.

 

"Are you ok?" Doo Joon asked.

 

"Yeah." Ji Hyun said.

 

Ji Hyun sat down and it was really aqward for some reason. Usually, they would be laughing and telling jokes and everything, but lunch today was really aqward. Ji Hyun unwrapped her ham and cheese sandwich and took a bite. Then she opened her chip bag and took her soda out and chugged it down. Everyone else was staring at her but she didn't care. After she finished eating, she got up from the table and ran out to the top of the school. When she arrived, there was no one which made her feel better. She cried and cried up there. Just then, Yoseob came up. Ji Hyun turned around and tried to walk away but, Yoseob grabbed her hand.

 

"Yah. What's wrong?" he asked.

 

"Nothing." Ji Hyun said not facing him.

 

"Don't lie." he said.

 

She finally faced him.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked.

 

"Tell you what?" he asked.

 

"ABOUT HANA ASKING YOU TO THE HOMECOMING DANCE!" Ji Hyun yelled.

 

"Oh...that" he said.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked again.

 

"Ji Hyun..I knew you would act like this." he said.

 

"But eventually you should've known I was gonna find out." she said wiping her tears on her sleeve.

 

"Its just a dance." he said.

 

"Yoseob....she likes you." Ji Hyun said.

 

"So?!We could just tell her that we are dating." he shrugged.

 

"YOSEOB!NO!She's my friend.I can't do this to her. Besides, she thinks I like Doo Joon." Ji Hyun said.

 

"What?!" Yoseob asked.

 

(Flashback to the sleepover.Midnight 3am)

 

"Ok Ji Hyun. Lets play the confession game." Hana said.

 

"Alright." Ji Hyun shrugged munching on her midnight snack.

 

"Ok.So you do your biggest confession right now." Hana said.

 

"Alright. My confession is, I'm dating someone from B2st right now and I'm clearly in love with him" Ji Hyun said.

 

"Oh I know this one." Hana said.

 

"Who?" Ji Hyun asked muching on another popcorn guessing that Hana would guess it right.

 

"DOO JOON!" she said with a smile.

 

Ji Hyun's smile that she had on her face brushed away. She couldn't believe that Hana would be so stupid.Who else in B2st would she date other then Yoseob? But since she didn't guess it, she decided to go with the flow.

 

"Maybee..." she said.

 

"OMG YOU GUYS WOULD MAKE A TOTALLY CUTE COUPLE!" she said.

 

"haha.." was all Ji Hyun said to that.

 

(End of flashback.)

"

"And then Hana told me her confession that she asked you to the dance and that she likes you after." Ji Hyun said.

 

"You should've told her the truth." Yoseob said.

 

"No! Then she would've been hurt more!" Ji Hyun said.

 

Yoseob hugged Ji Hyun.

 

"Ji Hyun. No matter what, we are always gonna be together. Nothing will NEVER break us apart. I love you." he said kissing Ji Hyun on the forehead.

 

Just then someone opened the door to the top of the school. When Ji Hyun saw who it was, she was shocked.

 

Hana.