Spend the night?!With you?!

Trusting him and loving him

When Ji Hyun went in the house, all the Shinee members were playing a video game holding a chocolate chip cookie in their mouths.When they saw Ji Hyun, they immediately paused the game and ran to her.

 

"JI HYUN NOONA!" Taemin shouted giving her a bear hug.

 

"Hey." Minho said smiling at her

 

"Ji Hyun ah, do you wanna make dinner with me? I'm hungry but I can help you cook." Jong Hyun said with a nice smile.

 

"Sure.Let me go change first though." Ji Hyun said and headed to her room.

 

After she changed she checked her phone really quick and she got a text message from Hana.

 

From:#1 Bestie

JI HYUN AH!LETS GO TO THE MALL TOMMOROW!ITS A SATURDAY SO WE CAN HAVE A SLEEPOVER TOO!MEET ME AT THE MALL AT 1?!K?!K?!K?!:D"

 

Ji Hyun smiled and texted back that she could go tommorow.Then she went in the kitchen and Jong Hyun was waiting for her.He was wearing a pink apron with a cartoon bear sticking out of the front pocket.Ji Hyun laughed at first but she put on her apron and started working a minute after.When dinner was finally ready,the rest of the Shinee members ran to the table.They finished their meal in 20 minutes.Ji Hyun went in her room to sleep early.

 

---------------------------------------------------

The next day,Ji Hyun got dropped off by her driver to the mall.When she arrived Hana was waiting in front of the mall smiling.Ji Hyun headed to Hana and together they shopped for 4 hours striaght.After,they went in the food court to grab something to eat.When Ji Hyun finished eating her pizza and headed to the trashcan to throw her leftovers away, someone tapped her in the back.It was Doo Joon.

 

"OPPA!What are you doing here?(:" she asked with a smile

 

"B2st came to shop too.We saw you eating and decided to scare you." he said with a smirk.

 

Just then Hana came to see whats going on.

 

"Oh hey Doo Joon oppa!" she said with a warm smile.

 

"Hey Hana." he said.

 

All of the b2st members came too.When Yoseob saw Ji Hyun, Ji Hyun blushed.At night,Ji Hyun called her driver to pick her up,but he wouldn't answer.

 

"Do you need a ride Ji Hyun?I can give you one." Hana said.

 

"No.Its fine.I'll just walk.It's not even that far away from my house."Ji Hyun said.

 

"Ok then...but be careful" she said.

 

Hana and the rest of the b2st members left except Yoseob.

 

"Yah.Your not going?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"Did you really think that I'm gonna let you walk home at night?" he asked.

 

"Whatever." Ji Hyun said and walked away but he grabbed her hand.

 

"Lets go together." he said with a smile.

 

Ji Hyun rolled her eyes,but really,she was SUPER happy.When they arrived at Ji Hyuns house,she searched for her keys in her bag,but they weren't there.

 

"Shoot." she said.

 

"What is it?" Yoseob asked.

 

"I don't have my keys." she said.

 

"Isn't there anyone in the house?" Yoseob asked.

 

"No.Minho oppa had a busy schedule so hes not coming in home today,and mom and dad are at a buisness trip." Ji  Hyun said.

 

"Oh.." Yoseob said.

 

"You should go,I'll call my driver and see what I can do,and if it doesn't work out,I can maybe ask Hana if I can spend the night." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Get in the car." Yoseob said.

 

"What?" Ji Hyun asked with a confused face.

 

"Spend the night at my house.My parents aren't home and they wouldn't care anyways." he said.