Last day of camp

Trusting him and loving him

It was finally the last day  of camp. Ji Hyun woke up in Yoseob's arms.The sun was shining extremely hardly. Ji Hyun looked around the room.She was the only one awake.Hana and Dong Woon were sleeping sweetly together and Yoseob was next to her,with his arms around her waist. He looked so adorable sleeping. Just then,Yoseob opened his eyes.

 

"Good morning babe.What time did you wake up?" he asked with a soft smile.

 

"Just now.You can sleep more.It's only 8:20 right now and we're gonna leave after breakfast which is gonna be 11:30 am. So you can sleep more." Ji Hyun said.

 

"No.Your beautiful face made me want to open my eyes wide and stare at it." he said with a giggle.

 

"haha shut up Yoseob." Ji Hyun said with a blush.

 

He smiled and afterwards, Hana and Dong Woon woke up. They washed,packed up,and headed downstairs of Luxor Hotel for breakfast. The rest of the B2st members and Gyuri were waiting for them.After they ate breakfast,they headed to the airport.When they headed in the plane, Ji Hyun randomly sat in one of the seats.Just then,Yoseob sat down.Ji Hyun smiled.However,Gyuri came up.

 

"Hey,Ji Hyun can you move?I wanna sit next to Seobie." she said.

 

Ji Hyun didn't feel like arguing so she got up to just move to another seat but Yoseob grabbed her wrist.

 

"Sorry Gyuri but I don't want to sit with you.Sorry.Bye." he said.

 

Gyuri rolled her eyes and looked for another seat.She saw a seat next to Ki Kwang and she just sat there.

 

"Yoseob.You should sit next to her.I mean-" Ji Hyun got cut off.

 

Yoseob kissed her.

 

"Don't feel bad about anything and don't even think that my dad will ruin our relationship again cause that won't happen." Yoseob said.

 

Ji Hyun nodded in a smile.The flight was 13 hours.Yoseob and Ji Hyun were watching a movie together and taking pictures.Just then,one of the studios came up to them.

 

"Hello.Do guys want some Orange Juice?" she asked.

 

"Sure.Can we have two?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

The studios smiled and gave two glasses of orange juice to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they finally arrived at the Incheon airport, their parents were waiting for them.Minho,Shinee,and her parents were waiting for her. Minho,and Shinee were in a disguise.

 

"MOM!DAD!OPPA!" Ji Hyun yelled when she saw them.

 

They did a group hug.

 

"Yah Dongseng.How was the trip?" Minho asked.

 

"Great.I'll tell you later when we get home." Ji Hyun whispered.

 

"Yoseob!" Ji Hyun yelled.

 

Yoseob came up to her with his parents and his sister.

 

"Hey." he said.

 

"Call me later k?" Ji Hyun said and gave him a hug.

 

"AWWWWW.I LIKE,SERIOUSLY NEED A GIRLFRIEND." Key said rolling his eyes.

 

"Come on lets go guys.Theres a huge traffic today." Ji Hyun's dad said.

 

They all nodded and Ji Hyun gave Yoseob a one last hug and they headed out the airport.In the car,Minho whispered in Ji Hyun's ear.

 

"So..what really happened at the trip sis?" he asked.

 

"ALOT.I'll tell you later...when we're alone." she said.