Romantic Sprinklers

Trusting him and loving him

Ji Hyun stared at Yoseob.

 

"Me too Yoseob.I love you too." she said and stared at his eyes.

 

Yoseob smiled and came closer to her.Ji Hyun felt Yoseobs warm breath on her lips.She tried not to blush but she did even in the dark.Yoseob finally covered the space they had between his lips.Ji Hyun slowly  closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Yoseobs neck while he covered his arms on her waist.They had a tounge game and when they finally parted, Yoseob slowly kissed Ji Hyun on her neck.Ji Hyun giggled and put her face on his head.When Yoseob was about to kiss Ji Hyuns shoulder, the sprinklers went on.

 

"WHAT THE HELL!" Yoseob said while Ji Hyun screamed and giggled.

 

Ji Hyun headed to the sprinkles and danced.Yoseob first was confused but he laughed to see how kiddish Ji Hyun was.He skipped over and together they danced gracefully together in the sprinkles.After 10 minutes of dancing,they fell laughing down.Yoseob stared into Ji Hyuns eyes.Ji Hyun looked at him back and looked away with an aqward face.

 

"Yoseob we should get going.Its getting late." Ji Hyun said getting up.

 

Yoseob grabbed Ji Hyun and pulled her back down.

 

"What Yoseob?" Ji Hyun asked with an aqward smile.

 

Yoseob dragged her close to him and kissed her passionately.Ji Hyun stood still but got with the flow and kissed him back.When Yoseob stopped kissing Ji Hyun, he wrapped his arms on her waist and hugged her tightly.He got to Ji Hyuns ear and whispered softly like a ghost.

 

"Ji Hyun ah.Your beautiful." he said.

 

Ji Hyun looked at him and kissed him in the cheek.

 

"AIGOO.YOSEOB AH, YOUR PRETTY TOO^^" Ji Hyun said.

 

She ruined the romantic moment but Yoseob was happy that it wasn't aqward between them.They got their picnic blanket, put it over their heads and started dodging all the other sprinkles, heading to the car.

 

------------------------------------------------

Yoseob and Ji Hyun finally arrived at Ji Hyuns house.

 

"Is someone in the house today?" Yoseob asked.

 

"Yeah.Probaly Minho oppa." said Ji Hyun.

 

"Ok.See you tommorow." Yoseob said and waved at her.

 

Ji Hyun smiled and headed into her house.When she went in, there was a boy sitting in the couch.It didn't look like Minho oppa at all nor her parents.Ji Hyun slowly went up to him.