The real relationship between Yoseob and Gyuri

Trusting him and loving him

Yoseob stared at Ji Hyun blankly.

 

"No!Of course not!I think you guys make such a cute couple!" Gyuri said putting her arms between Yoseobs.

 

"Well,thank you Gyuri.I'm gonna go in now cause my mom's gonna worry.See you guys." Ji Hyun said with a fake smile.

 

"Oppa!Good luck with her!" Gyuri said facing Doo Joon.

 

"Um...thanks...you too with Yoseob." Doo Joon said still confused about what just happened.

 

Gyuri grabbed Yoseob's hand this time and headed back to his car.

----------------------------------------------

When Ji Hyun came in her house, she ran upstairs to her room. She slammed the door softly and cried quietly but hardly. The face that Yoseob had when she told Gyuri that she was dating Doo Joon wouldn't come out of her mind. She wanted to go back in time and forget everything she said.She knew that she was being a and not knowing how Yoseob would've felt at that moment...

BUT NO.

Yoseob was with Gyuri.It was fair.He got to kiss another girl's cheek,hold hands with her,and got on dates with her.But why couldn't she?She had every right to do the same exact thing Yoseob was doing to her. She got back up from her bed,wiped her tears with her shirt and took deep breaths.

---------------------------------------------

Yoseob didn't say a word in the ride to Gyuri's house. However, Gyuri wouldn't shut .

 

"OMG.Yoseob ah,don't Ji Hyun and Doo Joon make SUCH an adorable couple?!I can't believe they were dating without telling us!" Gyuri said.

 

"Yeah...I can't believe it either." Yoseob said.

 

After Yoseob dropped Gyuri off her house, he decided to head into his own house. However, just then, he got a call from..Hana?

 

"Hello?" he answered.

 

"Yoseob ah, do you have time to have a little coffee with me?" Hana asked.

-----------------------------------------

"I heard." Hana said with a sigh.

 

"Heard what?" Yoseob acted as if he didn't know a thing that was going on.

 

The lights at the cafe Hana and Yoseob were in,was all Christmas colors. Couples were sitting on the comfortable booths taking pictures and drinking coffee.Yoseob looked at one of the couples and sighed.

 

"Yah.I'm not that stupid.Ji Hyun just told me...you were with Gyuri this whole day?" she said.

 

"Ji Hyun told you that I was with Gyuri?!What about her?!She was with her new "boyfriend" this whole day!" Yoseob said.

 

"I know Yoseob she told me that too.Chill." Hana said taking a sip of her hot mocha latte.

 

"Hana..." Yoseob said looking at his own coffee.

 

"Mhmmm?" Hana asked still drinking coffee.

 

"Do you think...that....Ji Hyun is really...dating Doo Joon?" Yoseob asked biting his lip.

 

"Why would you care Yoseob?I thought you were dating Gyuri now." Hana said casually.

 

"WHAT?!WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!" Yoseob yelled softly.

 

"Yeah,so are you saying you played with Gyuri too?" Hana asked looking at him striaght in the eyes.

 

"What are you talking about?" Yoseob asked.

 

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm saying.You know that Ji Hyun was nice enough to give you a third chance but all you give her is making her see you kissing Gyuri on the cheek,holding her hand,letting her link her arms around yours,AND HAVING A FREAKING DATE WITH HER?!" Hana asked.

 

Yoseob stood still.

 

"Hana.I don't love Gyuri.We weren't even dating!" Yoseob blurted.

 

"Oh yeah,sure,ok I'll totally believe what you just said." Hana said rolling her eyes and getting up from her seat.

 

"Hana.Wait.I'll tell you the story." Yoseob said grabbing her wrist from leaving.

 

Hana sat down and looked at him.

 

"Gyuri and I have never been dating.When I went to the States,I was heartbroken cause I missed Ji Hyun so much.Also,you wouldn't even know why I left." Yoseob said.

 

Hana stared at him in confusion.

 

"Ok I'll tell you everything..." Yoseob said.

 

(Sophmore Year before Yoseob told Ji Hyun that he was gonna leave to the States.*Flashback*)

Yoseob was laying on his bed,watching TV in his room until his father came in the door.

 

"Hey dad.What's up?" Yoseob asked.

 

"I need to talk to you Yoseob." his dad said in a serious tone.

 

"What is it?" Yoseob asked.

 

"I want you to go to the States for your studies." Yoseob's dad said.

 

"WHAT?!NO DAD!I'M NOT GOING!I'M ONLY IN HIGH SCHOOL AND ALSO I CAN'T LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND HERE!I CAN'T DAD!" Yoseob said.

 

"You have too.I'm sending you to the States because of your girlfriend Yoseob." his father said.

 

"What?Why?" Yoseob asked.

 

"Do you really not know?!Your girlfriend is not who I want you to be with!My best friend, had a promise with me that when you graduate college, you have to marry my friend's son..Park Gyuri." his dad said.

 

"PARK GYURI?!WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE ENGAGMENT WITH SOMEONE I DON'T EVEN LOVE?!OR LET'S SAY SOMEONE I DON'T EVEN KNOW?!" Yoseob asked with anger.

 

"That's why I'm sending you to the States so you and Gyuri could meet and get to know eachother for a few years before you marry her." his dad said.

 

"NO DAD!I'M NOT GOING!THE ONLY PERSON I LOVE IS JI HYUN AND THAT'S IT." Yoseob said.

 

"Well if you don't go, then I'll do something to your girlfriend.Would you like that?" his dad asked.

 

Yoseob glared at him.

 

"FINE!BUT IF I GO DON'T TOUCH HER AT ALL!DON'T!IF YOU DO I'M ABONDONING THIS DAMN FAMILY!" Yoseob said and ran out of his room with anger.

(end of flashback)

----------------------------------------

"and that's what happened." Yoseob said.

 

"Doesn't Gyuri know that your using her?" Hana asked.

 

"Yeah..and she still wants me to like her. She know's that I love Ji Hyun and she's trying to hurt her.I'm gonna stop Gyuri before Ji Hyun gets hurt." Yoseob said.

 

"UGH! If Gyuri hurts my best friend, she'll have to go through me first." Hana said.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next day Mrs.Kim wrote up on the board: SENIOR YEAR CAMP NEXT WEEK!

 

Ji Hyun saw the board and stared. She didn't want to go. Especially after her and Yoseob's relationship right now.

 

"OH MY GOSH JI HYUN!WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!" Hana shrieked.

 

Ji Hyun gave a weak smile and nodded.

 

After class, was lunch, Ji Hyun didn't feel like eating so she went into the school's garden and sat down on one of the benches. It was nice and quiet. Ji Hyun closed her eyes slowly until she felt someone sitting right next to her. She opened her eyes and saw who it was.