The "surprise"

Trusting him and loving him

Ji Hyun walked to the cafe and she saw Gyuri's father sitting at a small table, sipping coffee. Ji Hyun walked up to him and bowed.

 

"Please sit." he informed

 

Ji Hyun sat down.

 

"So this afternoon, I let you date Yoseob right?" her father said.

 

"Yes." Ji Hyun answered.

 

"Well, that was a joke. I don't want you dating Yoseob. In fact, I don't want you even near him." Mr Park said.

 

"Excuse me?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"You heard me." he said.

 

"Then why did you say a totally different thing this afternoon?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"Because I didn't want Yoseob to get overreactive. I know your old enough to give up things." he said.

 

"Um sir, I'm sorry if this is rude but, Yoseob likes ME not your daughter. If you want your daughter to be happy, you should let her meet another guy that actually likes her back, instead of trying to get the girlfriend of the guy she likes. Thats pathetic." Ji Hyun told him trying to hold her tears back.

 

"THATS VERY DISRESPECTFUL MISS LIM!" Mr Park hollered.

 

Ji Hyun couldn't take it anymore. She got up from her seat bowed quickly and headed out the door, running home.

 

----------------------------------------

Yoseob was walking on his way home from school. He had to do some makeup work. On his way, he saw Ji Hyun running.

 

"Ji Hyun!" Yoseob yelled.

 

Ji Hyun looked at Yoseob and kept running. Yoseob catched up to her and grabbed her wrist. He saw her wet face.

 

"What happened?!" he asked wiping her tears.

 

"Nothing." she said.

 

"I'm pretty sure, you don't cry for no reason." he said.

 

Ji Hyun cried harder but softly. Yoseob cuddled her in his exve uniform. There was tears all over his uniform. Ji Hyun looked up at him.

 

"I'm sorry Yoseob! I got tears all over your uniform!" she said trying to wipe the tears she blotched.

 

Yoseob pulled her hand away and cuddled her back.

 

"This uniform is nothing compared to you. Even if this uniform was a million dollars, I can throw it away if I can have you next to me." he said.

 

This made Ji Hyun cry harder.

-------------------------------------------------

Ji Hyun calmed down and Yoseob took Ji Hyun to her house. They kissed good bye and Ji Hyun went in the house. Minho was the only one awake. He was waiting for her in the living room. When he saw her face, he gasped.

 

"What happened?!Why are you crying?!" he asked.

 

"Its nothing." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Don't lie!" he said.

 

"Oppa, I need some rest. If you really care about me, let me rest.Please." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Ok. Tell me tommorow." he said.

 

Ji Hyun nodded and headed in her room.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Ji Hyun headed to school. She was wearing dark American Eagle skinny jeans, with a red DKNY top, and a White Juicy Jacket with black sparkly Toms. When Ji Hyun got to school, she headed to her locker. A note fell out of her locker from Yoseob. It said he wanted to meet her at the school rooftop. Ji Hyun dropped her books in her locker and headed up the rooftop.

--------------------------------------------------------

When she got to the rooftop, Yoseob was there, when he looked at her, he smiled.

 

"Did you get some good rest yesterday?" he asked.

 

"Yeah. Thanks for asking." Ji Hyun said.

 

Yoseob hugged her.

 

"Ji Hyun...I have to tell you something...and I want you to take this seriously." he said.

 

"What is it?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"I'm....marrying...Gyuri..." he said.