Minho, the overeactive loser

Trusting him and loving him

When Ji Hyun went in her house, her mom was on the sofa, holding a huge popcorn bowl and watching a movie on the flat HD smart TV that Ji Hyuns dad bought for her mom on mothers day.

 

"Hey mom." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Hey sweetie.Did you have fun at the dance?" Ji Hyuns mom asked giving her daughter a hug.

 

"Yeah. Is Minho oppa home?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"Yes.He's in his room with the other Shinee members. I think they're sleeping over tonight.And your dad went out to have dinner with his old work friends." her mom said.

 

"Ok. Thanks mom." Ji Hyun said heading upstairs to her room.

 

Ji Hyun went upstairs and headed to her brothers room really quick. When she went in, they were all playing a video game on Minho's flat screen TV. (each member in their family has a flatscreen TV). When Minho saw me, he literally ran up to me and hugged me and jumped up and down.

 

"HOW WAS IT?!WAS IT GOOD?!DID YOU GUYS LIKE MAKE OUT?!DID YOU USE TOUNGE ACTION?!DID HE ASK YOU TO DANCE WITH YOU?!DID YOU MAKE UP WITH HANA?!DID DRINK BEER?!DID YOU SEE THE REST OF THE B2ST MEMBERS?!HUH?!HUH?!HUH?!" he asked me.

 

"Oppa...calm down...It was good and I made up with Hana and Yoseob only kissed me on the neck today." Ji Hyun said just answering the important questions.

 

"HE KISSED YOU ON THE NECK?!HOW?!" Minho asked freaking out.

 

"OPPA!Calm down!" Ji Hyun said.

 

"Fine." Minho said heading back to the game.

 

Ji Hyun rolled her eyes and went into her room. That night, she slept early.

---------------------------------------------------

"LOVING YOU!FOREVER!SASANG GEU NU GU BODA NU LEUL HAN EUL MAN KAM KEUM LOVING YOU~(Loving you by B2st *All my love OST)"

 

Ji Hyun was sleeping until her phone rang. She grabbed her phone from the side of the bed and answered her phone.

 

"Hello..?" she answered slowly.

 

"Ji Hyun ah~~let's go on a date!" a vanilla sweet voice said.

 

Ji Hyun knew right away this was Yoseob.

 

"Ok." Ji Hyun said.

 

She hung up and did her morning stretches. Then, she rubbed her eyes and looked out her window in her room. She could see the garden of her house. Flowers were blooming everywhere and the weather was beautiful. She smiled and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After, her shower, she went into her room and was having a hard time what to wear. After about 20 minutes, she finally chose a cute flowered mini skirt with a white shirt, and a yellow cardigan. Then, she dried her hair and put a bow on her hair. She looked at herself in perfection and grabbed her purse and cellphone. She got a text from Yoseob saying that hes in front of her house. Ji Hyun headed downstairs,told her mom she going out, and went outside. A slick black BMW sportscar was up the the driveway. When Ji Hyun went closer to the car, she saw Yoseob, Hana, and Dong Woon.

 

"Come in Ji Hyun! I'll tell you how this all happened." Hana said with a shy smile.