The amazing double date

Trusting him and loving him

Ji Hyun shrugged and got in the car. Dong Woon and Yoseob were in the front and Hana was in the back saving Ji Hyun a seat. Anyways, when Ji Hyun sat next to Hana, Yoseob,Dong Woon, and Hana smiled.

 

"WE'RE GOING ON A DOUBLE DATE TODAY!" the three of them yelled in unision.

 

"OMG!YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" Ji Hyun asked Hana and Dong Woon.

 

"Yes.." Hana said while she was blushing.

 

Ji Hyun laughed. Together, they headed to a movie theater. They were gonna watch a romantic comedy called "Life as We Know It" (search it up if your curious). Ji Hyun and Yoseob bought popcorn,candy, and a large drink. Hana and Dong Woon bought the same thing for themselves. When they went into the theater, the movie was about to start. This movie theater, wasn't a regular movie theater. It was an expensive one which had sofa's instead of what regular theaters have. The sofa was big enough for two people. Yoseob and Ji Hyun headed to the back while Hana and Dong Woon headed to the middle of the theater. When the movie was more than halfway through, Ji Hyun opened her purse out, and took out her Juicy Couture jacket out. It was getting a little chilly in the theater so, she decided to wear her jacket. She put her hood on and leaned on Yoseobs shoulder. Yoseob looked at her.

 

"You don't regret getting back with me right?" he asked.

 

"Of course not." Ji Hyun said.

 

Yoseob smiled shyly. Ji Hyun smiled back and together they gazed at eachothers eyes. Yoseob slowly put his arms around Ji Hyuns neck and pulled her closer. He leaned to where her face was, which leaded to her lips. When he was about to kiss her, she went up to his face and kissed him. Yoseob was shocked. When they parted Ji Hyun laughed quietly.

 

"Look at your face Yoseob." she giggled.

 

Yoseob's face was red. Ji Hyun smiled and nibbled on his earlobe.

 

"Your a loser" she whispered in his ear.

--------------------------------------------------------

When the movie was over, Hana and Dong Woon met Ji Hyun and Yoseob outside of the movie theater. They headed to Outback Steakhouse for lunch and headed downtown. By the time, they arrived downtown, it was night and it started to snow again. Ji Hyun put her jacket on again and put her hood over her head.

 

"I just noticed it's almost Christmas Ji Hyun." Yoseob smiled brightly.

 

"I know." Ji Hyun said with a smile.

 

When Ji Hyun turned around, she noticed that Dong Woon and Hana weren't there.

 

"Yoseob ah, Hana and Dong Woon are gone!" Ji Hyun said.

 

"Don't worry. I set them up somewhere." he said with a smirk.

 

(Flashback to when they were eating lunch.)

Ji Hyun and Hana went to the restroom to wash their hands, while Dong Woon and Yoseob were still at the table finishing their dessert.

 

"Yah Son Dong Woon, did you kiss her yet?" Yoseob asked.

 

"No.I want to, but don't you think it's too early?I mean..it hasn't been that long since we've dated." Dong Woon said.

 

"No dude. You need to show her that you love her. Stop being a good two shoes. Here, after lunch, we're gonna head downtown, you take Hana to a nearby cafe and have some tea or whatever. Then, you hold her hand and shop around, when you think it's about time lean close to her and kiss her." Yoseob said.

 

"Why do you even want me to do this?" Dong Woon asked.

 

"Obviously, because I want to be with my girlfriend?" Yoseob said.

 

Dong Woon rolled his eyes. Just then, Hana and Ji Hyun came back out from the restroom.

 

(End of flashback)

 

(Hana's POV)

When we arrived downtown, Ji Hyun and Yoseob were walking happily, with their arms linked to eachother. I looked at them happily until Dong Woon grabbed my hand.

 

"Hana.Let's go to the cafe over there." he said pointing at a small pink cafe that had pretty decorations.

 

"Sure." I said smiling.

 

We headed in the cafe and sat down at a small,cute table. We ordered drinks and talked. It was actually really fun and not aqwuard. After about an hour, Dong Woon and I walked around downtown. We bought a couple tee and we didn't let go of eachother's hands. Just then Dong Woon looked at me.

 

"Um..Hana.?" he asked.

 

"Yeah?"

 

Just then he leaned close to me and his lips brushed softly against mine. I could tell that my face was burning. Dong Woon's face was bright pink.I smiled and kissed him. He first seemed shocked,but kissed me back.

(back to no one's POV)

----------------------------------------

Ji Hyun and Yoseob were looking through the streets. Just then Yoseob took Ji Hyun's hand and took her to a ring store.

 

"Yoseob..why are we here?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"Lets get our couple rings done." he said with a smile.

 

Ji Hyun smiled and together they chose a couple ring that was sliver and had a diamond inside.

 

When they came out of the store, Ji Hyun held her hand up next to Yoseobs.

 

"This is beautiful.Thank you Yoseob." she said.

 

Yoseob smiled brightly.

 

"If your so thankful then-" but he was interrupted by Ji Hyun kissing him.

 

"I love you...Yoseob." she said.