Homecoming queen and PRINCE.

Trusting him and loving him

The next day, Ji Hyun got a ride from her driver to school.When she arrived, Hana and b2st was waiting for her.

 

"Hey guys.." she said secretly looking at Yoseob.

 

"Ok guys.We like HAVE to talk about the homecoming dance like today.I have dance class so, come at my house at like 5?" Hana said biting her red manicured nails.

 

B2st nodded and Ji Hyun didn't do anything.She honestly didn't want to go to this homecoming dance or whatever.She didn't care whether she becomes a queen,or a slave or whatever.All she wanted to do,was go home and sleep more.She lazily headed to class.At lunch, Ji Hyun decided to help Mrs. Kim out on her grading papers.Afterschool, she called her driver to come pick her up. The weather got really cold all of a sudden and Ji Hyun gave a cold shiver,waiting in front of the school parking lot.She was wearing a thick,black,jacket from BCBG girls but she was still cold.She opened her shoulder bag,and digged for her earmuffs.When she finally found her earmuffs, she put it on her ears like a headphone and shivered again. Just then someone grabbed her hands and put it in their pocket.She looked up and saw Yoseob smiling and looking at her.Her cheeks turned the same color as her nose that was rosy pink cause of the coldness.Ji Hyun smiled back at Yoseob.

 

"Yah Yang Yoseob?Do you stalk me?How do you know where I am everytime?" she asked with a sucpisious look.

 

"Lets just say.I'm your God." he said with a smirk.

 

Ji Hyun rolled her eyes and shivered for the thrid time.Yoseob took off his jacket and put it around her.Ji Hyun frowned.

 

"Don't.Your gonna be REALLY cold." she said putting the jacket back on him.

 

"Fine then.We'll have to share." he said.

 

Yoseob pulled Ji Hyun close to him and got his jacket and put it around him and her.Ji Hyun blushed.

 

"Ji Hyun ah.Is it warmer?" he asked.

 

"Yeah" she said trying to hide her rosy cheeks.

 

"K good." Yoseob said pulling her closer.

 

Yoseob put his arms around Ji Hyuns cold neck.He looked down at her face and saw her blushing.He got his scarf that he was wearing and put it around Ji Hyuns neck.She looked up at him and blushed more.He smiled and his lips headed towards hers.Ji Hyun was actually wanting to kiss Yoseob too.She closed her eyes closely.After about 3 seconds, she felt her cold lips turning warm from a connection she was just having.Yoseob slightly wet from his tounge.She didn't let Yoseob make out with her cause it was in public but she still grabbed his waist and kissed him like she never did.Yoseob on the other hand, was actually surprised, seeing how a good kisser Ji Hyun was.He was also very worried that Ji Hyun was TOO good at kissing which probaly meant she kissed alot of boys.Yoseob told himself to just shut up and he passionately kissed her back.When they finally parted Yoseob grabbed Ji Hyuns cheeks and squished it.Ji Hyun pouted.Yoseob chuckled and he kissed her forehead.When he was about to head for another kiss in her nose, Ji Hyuns driver came. The driver seemed a little embarrased and aqward for ruining such a moment.

 

"Well see you Yoseob!" Ji Hyun said and headed to the car.

 

Yoseob smiled and headed to his own car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 5pm, and Ji Hyun was almost arriving at Hanas house for the homecoming dance meeting or whatever.Ji Hyun still couldn't forget what happened afterschool with her and Yoseob.Everytime she thought about it, she blushed.Anyways, when Ji Hyun arrived in Hana's house, B2st was already there.They were in the big, warm, living room on the sofa with Potato Chips, Gummy Bears,and Sodas in the table in front of the sofa.

 

"Oh hey Ji Hyun!" Hana said running towards her.

 

Ji Hyun sat down.

 

"Ok so everyones here.Ok guys, about the homecoming dance, I was just wondering if you could choose me as the homecoming queen.I mean, I really wanted to be this last year but, stupid, Jessica Lee won. But, now that Jessica is in college, I think I might have a chance." Hana squealed.

 

We all just stared at her.

 

"Hana, I don't get what's so special about the homecoming queen.Its not like your gonna win a thousand dollars for being the homecoming queen.All you get is, flowers and a plastic crown that you can get at the 99 cents store." Ji Hyun said.

 

"OMG JI HYUN!I would seriously do ANYTHING to be the homecoming queen.JUST PLEASE HELP ME." she said.

 

We all just nodded cause we didn't feel like giving her a comeback.Hana smiled.

 

"Alright guys.I'm done now.You guys could go home or stay and hang out.I don't care(:" she said.

 

"I'm gonna go." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Me too." Yoseob said following Ji Hyun.

 

"Wait.Yoseob.I have something to give you." Hana said grabbing his arms tightly.

 

"Um ok..." he said while everyone else headed to the door to leave.

 

When they left Hana grabbed Yoseob and dragged him to her room.She opened one of her accessory boxes and took out a small silver box. Yoseob shrugged and opened to see what it was. Inside was a couple ring. It was silver with a big diamond in the middle.

 

"Yoseob.This is kinda aqward but...do you wanna be my...homecoming prince?" Hana asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday afterschool, Ji Hyun and Hana went to the mall and to the dress shop. It took hours for Hana to find a dress and she finally found one. It was a pink dress with white laces and a purple bow on the side.

 

"Is it ok?" Hana asked.

 

"Its beautiful." Ji Hyun said.

 

Ji Hyun didn't even pick out a dress yet.She was too lazy to go through the long rack and look for a stupid dress. Just then, in the middle of the long rack, she saw a white dress, that standed out really well. She headed towards the dress while Hana was making a few poses in the mirror. When Ji Hyun saw the white dress, she nearly fainted. It was BEAUTIFUL. It was white, with white laces, and sparkly glitter everywhere.On the bottom of the dress, there was a dash of pink as a design. On the side there was a yellow ribbon that tied around the waist. Ji Hyun didn't even bother to try it on and headed to the cash register.

 

"Hello.What can I get for you today?" the worker asked Ji Hyun.

 

"Just this." Ji Hyun said handing the dress to her and her credit card.

 

"Debit or credit?" the worker asked holding the credit card.

 

"I'll just to debit." Ji Hyun shrugged.

 

Hana finally came over to the counter. When she saw Ji Hyun's dress, fell opened.

 

"OMG JI HYUN THAT DRESS IS SO GORGEOUS!HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT?!" she said.

 

Afterwards, the two girls just went shoe shopping and but a pair of high heels that matched their dress.At night, Hana didn't want Ji Hyun to leave.

 

"Ji Hyun, can you ask your parents if you can sleepover at my place tonight?" Hana aske with a pout.

 

"I'm not sure but I'll call." she said dialing her moms number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so tired." Ji Hyun said with a yawn.

 

It was 3 am and Ji Hyun got permission to sleepover and together, her and Hana had been talking till this whole time.

 

"Um.. Ji Hyun.I have a confession to make." Hana said.

 

"What is it?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"I know you were dating Yoseob and everything, but that doesn't mean he can't move on and have a new girlfriend right?" Hana asked.

 

Ji Hyun thought about that question. Hana obviously didn't know they were still dating so she decided to just keep pretending that her and Yoseob hated eachother.

 

"Of course not!Yoseob  could date anyone now!We're done." Ji Hyun said with a smile, but in her heart, it was the saddest thing she had ever said.

 

"Ok good cause today I asked Yoseob if he wanted to be my homecoming prince." Hana said.