Unecxpected Ending

Trusting him and loving him

"HAHAH your joking right?!" Ji Hyung said.

 

"No...Ji Hyun. I'm really marrying Gyuri." Yoseob said.

 

"Why all of a sudden?..." Ji Hyun asked holding her tears hoping all of this was a joke.

 

"I just want to marry her.Sorry Ji Hyun." Yoseob said walking away back down to class.

 

Ji Hyun cried her hardest until break and went back down to class. She didn't understand. She kept telling herself he was probaly doing a dare or just trying to see her reaction so she can get jealous but...by the face Yoseob had, she knew he was telling the truth and he was being serious. Why would he marry Gyuri?He liked HER not Gyuri. Ji Hyun was so confused and angry. Ji Hyun went home early that day.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob was still at the rooftop. He bit his lip but he exploded into tears.

 

"I'm sorry Ji Hyun. I'm sorry." Yoseob whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(6 YEARS LATER)

"YOSEOB!" hollered a girl.

 

"Hey." Yoseob said kissing the girl on the cheeks.

 

Gyuri smiled at him. She couldn't believe its already been 2 years since they've been married.

 

"Yoseob ah~ I know a good pasta place around here. Wanna go eat lunch?"  Gyuri smiled.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

After lunch, Gyuri had an important meeting to go to, so Yoseob decided to take a drive by himself. After he dropped Gyuri off to her meeting, Yoseob went somewhere.

 

"Wow...this place changed alot..." Yoseob said staring at his highschool.

 

Yoseob looked around the school and he finally reached the rooftop. The rooftop was where all his memories were at. When he arrived, there was a girl, who was sleeping on one of the benches. Yoseob went closer to her and was about to wake her up, when she woke up herself. It was Jihyun.

 

"Oh..hey Yoseob. Long time no see." Jihyun said.

 

"Yeah..how've you been?" Yoseob asked.

 

"Good...so I heard you got married to Gyuri. This is probaly late but..um congrats." Jihyun said with a smile.

 

"Thanks..." Yoseob said.

 

"Well..I guess I should go now..um I hope to see you around soon." Jihyun said while she got up.

 

"Yeah...see you.." Yoseob said.

 

Jihyun smiled and walked away. Just then, Yoseob ran to her, and grabbed her wrist.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: MWUAHAHAHAHA. THIS WAS THE ENDING GUISE. You guys are probaly saying "wtf." right now.xD I know I took a LOOONNG hiatus and I didn't know how to keep going on with this fanfic so I just ended it here. For the rest of the fanfic, YOU GUISE USE YOUR IMAGINATION(,: Anyways, I started a new fanfic called "Cyberbully" PLEASEE check it out! I promise I won't take a hiatus noww.(: Thank you!