Giving him his 3rd chance without knowing it

Trusting him and loving him

Ji Hyun stood still.She didn't know how to react to this.The half of her wanted to pull her lips away from his but the half of her was telling her to stay like this.When Yoseob finally took his lips off of hers,she stared at him and her eyes were getting watery.

 

"Y-Y-Yah...Yang Yoseob...I told you not to toy with m-"

 

but she was interrupted again cause Yoseob softly crashed his lips to hers again.She closed her eyes and the kiss turned into a little tounge twisting game.After Yoseob let his tounge exit Ji Hyun's mouth,he looked at her.

 

"Don't say that.You don't know how I felt about leaving you either." he said.

 

Ji Hyun stood there dumbfounded from the double kiss.Yoseob cuddled Ji Hyun into his arms.

 

"Wow.You didn't change.You still stand dumbfounded when I kiss you?"  he asked with a soft giggle.

 

Ji Hyun came back to reality and gave him a glare.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!I NEVER GET DUMBFOUNDED!WHAT THE HECK!" she said tugging herself out of Yoseobs cuddle,but she was to weak.

 

"I'm sorry.Give me another chance Ji Hyun..please" Yoseob said.

 

"ANOTHER CHANCE?!YOU WANT ANOTHER CHANCE AFTER ALL THAT YOU MADE ME GO THROUGH?!WHEN I WAS NOT EATING I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WERE EATING THE MOST EXPENSIVEST FOOD!WHEN I WASN'T SLEEPING I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WERE SLEEPING GREATLY ON THE MOST COMFORTABLE BED!WHEN I WASN'T EVEN LOOKING AT ANOTHER GUY BECAUSE OF YOU, I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH 20 GIRLS EACH DAY!" Ji Hyun said with tears.

 

"Ji Hyun...I promise..I won't leave you again." Yoseob said.

 

Tears were starting to roll down Yoseobs cheeks too.He was sorry and he felt really bad.He wanted to forget everything that happened in the past.He wanted to be the sunshine when Ji Hyun was down.He wanted to be the blanket that covered her when she was scared.Out of all of those,he wanted to be the person that she can trust..and love.He grabbed her neck softly and kissed her for the third time.She closed her eyes again and they started with their tounge game again.When Yoseob was about to lay Ji Hyun down the bed,they were interrupted.It was Minho.He was really shocked when he came in the room.He covered his eyes with his hands.

 

"WOAH GUYS!YOU GUYS ARE ONLY IN 12TH GRADE!CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE AT LEAST HAVE MANNERS?!ITS ONLY 9 IN THE MORNING!" Minho said covering is eyes still.

 

Ji Hyun got up and blushed.Yoseob kinda smiled.Just then,the rest of the Shinee members came in the room.

 

"What going on?" Taemin asked.

 

"Ooooohhhh~~~Ji Hyun and Yoseob were having their little fun" Key said shaking his .

 

"Oppa!It's nothing like that!All of you get out!Even you Yoseob!I need to change to my uniform for school!" Ji Hyun yelled throwing a pillow at everyone.

 

The boys ran out and Ji Hyun changed to her uniform.Yoseob had to go home to get his uniform.

----------------------------------------------------

When Yoseob arrived home,his mom ran up to him.

 

"SEOBIE!WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!I WAS AFRAID YOU MIGHT HAVE DONE SOMETHING BAD CAUSE THE DISSAPOINTMENT OF YOUR GRANDPA!WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE?!" she asked with tears.

 

Yoseob hugged his mom.

 

"Sorry umma.I drank alot last night.I need to head to school so lets talk about this tonight.I promise I'll come home early today." Yoseob said.

 

"Ok honey.Go get ready." Mrs.Yang said.

 

Yoseob smiled and went into his room and changed.When he came back out,he ate breakfast and his driver took him to school.When he arrived,the rest of the b2st members were waiting for him outside of the school.

 

"DUDE!WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Jun Hyung asked.

 

"Long story.Come on we don't wanna be late to school." Yoseob said heading in.

 

"Since when did he care?" Jun Hyung whispered to Doo Joon.

 

Doo Joon shrugged and just headed in with Yoseob followed by the other members.

 

As usual,the girls went crazy when they arrived.They took pictures,asked for autographs,and gave them presents.Just then this one fan came up to Yoseob.

 

"Oppa!Can you go out with me?I'm single and I'm pretty" she said.

 

Yoseob smirked.

 

"Sorry.You're pretty but I like someone else." Yoseob said and walked away.

 

The girl grabbed his hand.

 

"Is that girl you like Lim Ji Hyun?" the girl asked with a frown.

 

Everyone became silent.They started whispering to eachother.

 

Yoseob seemed shocked at first confused at how this girl knew about  his past,but just decided to go with the flow.

 

"Yeah.Is there  a problem?" he asked.

 

"I'M PRETTIER THAN HER!" the fan yelled.

 

Yoseob rolled his eyes.Just then he saw Ji Hyun standing the corner of the crowd.She looked sad.No one seemed to notice she was there though.Yoseob smiled and headed towards her.

 

"Yah.What are you doing here?" he asked with a smile.

 

Everyone turned their heads toward Ji Hyun.She blushed.

 

"Yoseob go away.Please." Ji Hyun said.

 

She was about to walk away but Yoseob s his arms around her waist.

 

The girls glared.

 

After he let her go,he grabbed her hand and took her to the fan.

 

"To me,Ji Hyun is prettier than you.To me Ji Hyun has a better heart than you.And to me I know that I love Ji Hyun more then you." he said firmly but softly.

 

Then he looked at the crowd.

 

"Its not just this fan that I think this,I think this to EVERYONE ONE OF YOU!So please..don't hurt this girl.If you do,your gonna step through me first." Yoseob said.