Camp. Day 2

Trusting him and loving him

The next day, Hana and Dong Woon woke up early.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" was all Ji Hyun heard when she opened her eyes.

 

Yoseob opened his eyes too and Hana and Dong Woon were smirking at them.

 

"HAHA.YAH LIM JIHYUN!I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA SLEEP ON THE CARPET!WHAT HAPPENED EH?(:" Hana asked Ji Hyun still laughing her off.

 

"Shut up!" Ji Hyun said with a blush.

 

"So are you guys cool now?" Dong Woon asked.

 

Ji Hyun nodded.

 

"YAY!" Hana blurted.

 

"Come on guys, we have to go to the garden at Ceasers Palace Hotel for breakfast. We're running a little late." Dong Woon said looking at his Iphone.

 

"Ok come on lets go." Ji Hyun said.

 

All four of them just brushed their teeth and washed up. They just headed outside wearing their pajamas. Ji Hyun was wearing warm fuzzy, Hello Kitty pajama pants with a Hollister shirt on. She wore her Ugg boots and headed outside with the others.Hana, Dong Woon, and Yoseob were all wearing pajamas too. Yoseob looked so adorable with his pajamas on. The four headed out of Luxor Hotel and walked to Ceasers Palace Hotel. Hana and Dong Woon were holding hands and this time, Yoseob held Ji Hyun's hand slowly.Ji Hyun looked at him.

 

"What?I thought we're back together." he said with a smile.

 

Ji Hyun smiled and kissed him softly on the lips.

 

"Last night was amazing.Thanks to you, luckily I didn't catch a cold.And you were really sweet." she said hugging him by the waist while they were still walking.

 

"Awww.I love you too Ji Hyun." he said hugging her back.

--------------------------------------

When they arrived at the garden at Ceasers Palace Hotel, luckily ALL the kids were wearing their pajamas. The rest of the B2st members were already on one of the tables eating. The other four headed to their them.

 

"Hey sorry were late." Hana said.

 

"Its fine.Go get some food.This place is delicious." Doo Joon said.

 

"Ok.Come on Yoseob." Ji Hyun said holding his hand and heading to go get some food.

 

"Are they back together?" Hyun Seung asked.

 

"Yup!Dude they slept together last night." Hana said in a loud whisper.

 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Ki Kwang asked.

 

"YES!" Hana said.

 

"Yang Yoseob, that dirty child.Innocent in the outside and dirty on the inside." Hyun Seung said shaking his head.

 

Doo Joon looked at Yoseob and Ji Hyun picking food and laughing at the other side of the garden. He sighed.

 

"So...there finally...back...together..." he said to himself.

----------------------------------

After the delicious breakfast was freetime. Everyone got to go anywhere they wanted until 5:00pm. The B2st members,Hana,and Ji Hyun walked around Vegas. They bought alot of stuff and afterwards, they went to a steakhouse for lunch. When it finally turned 5:00 they headed back to their original hotel and met at the lobby where everyone was waiting at.

 

"OK CLASS!WE ARE NOW GOING TO-" Mrs. Kim said.

 

"GAMBLE?!" Jun Hyung asked in a hopeful voice.

 

"No, Jun Hyung.This is a SCHOOL trip.And your not old enough." Mrs Kim said looking at him sternly.

 

"Dammit." he whispered.

 

"OK CLASS SO WE ARE GOING TO GO TO AN INDOOR SWIMMING POOL!IT IS ONE OF THE MOST BIGGEST,AND LUXURIOUS SWIMMING POOLS IN VEGAS SO ENJOY!" Mrs.Kim said.

---------------------------------

"Ji Hyun do I look good in this bikini?" Hana asked.

 

She was wearing a dark red and white bikini swimsuit.

 

"Yeah.Its pretty." Ji Hyun said taking out her own swimsuit.

 

They were in the girls locker room to change.Ji Hyun quickly changed into her bright neon pink bikini,grabbed a towel and headed out to the pool with Hana. When Ji Hyun saw the pool, her eyes widened.

 

"Dang.Look at this pool!" Ji Hyun said.

 

The pool was HUGE and there were waterslides,smoothies shops,and HUGE jacuzzies too!The place was better then an outdoor swimming pool! Just then someone wrapped their arms around Ji Hyun's waist.

 

"You look REALLY hot babe." Yoseob said with a smirk.

 

Ji Hyun looked at him and blushed.

 

"Haha you too Yoseob." she said.

 

He giggled and let her waist go.


"Come on!Lets jump in this pool!" he said and jumped in the pool following by others.

 

Ji Hyun jumped in the pool.

 

"Ahhh~~This feels so good.The weather was REALLY hot today." Ji Hyun said feeling the cold water on her body.

 

Yoseob came to her.

 

"Jagiya~~I'll give you a piggy back ride.Get on my back^.^" he said.

 

Ji Hyun giggled at jumped on his .

 

"Aiqu:D" he said.

 

Girls were staring at Ji Hyun in jealousy.

 

Just then someone came in.All the guys were facing her way.Yoseob and Ji Hyun looked her way too.It was..Park Gyuri.

 

"Yoseob I'm feeling well so I'm hereeee!" she said looking at him.

 

Just then,she frowned.

 

"Um...Yoseob..why is Doo Joon's girlfriend on your back?" she asked.

 

People started to whisper.

 

"Omg!Ji Hyun was dating Doo Joon this whole time?!Omg that !" they whispered.

 

Ji Hyun got off of Yoseobs back.

 

"Um..Gyuri about that-" Ji Hyun started.

 

"No.I don't want to hear it!I knew you were dangerous in the beginnning.You look like a ." she said.

 

"Yah Park Gyuri!" Yoseob said.

 

Just then, Hana went up to Gyuri.

 

"Um,excuse me,what did you just say to my friend?" she asked.

 

"I called her a .Is there a problem?" Gyuri asked.

 

"OH HELL NO YOU LITTLE !" Hana said tugging Gyuri's hair and throwing her in the pool.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!HELP ME SOMEONE!HELP!HELP!I CAN'T SWIM!OMG!" Gyuri hollered.

 

Just then, Ki Kwang ran into the pool.He grabbed Gyuri and helped her out of the pool.

 

"Why the did you do that Ki Kwang?She deserved it!" Hana said.

 

"I know Hana,but pushing her in the pool wasn't that nice of you either." Ki Kwang said.

 

Hana rolled her eyes.Ji Hyun and Yoseob got out of the pool and headed to Gyuri.

 

"Hey Gyuri...are you ok?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"Do I look ok?!" she asked.

 

"Um...no." she said.

 

"Then theres your answer." Gyuri said.

 

"I'm sorry about Hana.She kinda can't stand it when I get hurt by other people." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Oh you must be happy,you have your own bodygaurd."Gyuri said rolling her eyes and shivering.

 

"Sorry." Ji Hyun said patting Gyuri's back for some warmth.

 

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU !" Gyuri said accidentally throwing Ji Hyun in the deepest depth of the water.

 

"YAH PARK GYURI!ARE YOU CRAZY?!DO YOU KNOW HOW DEEP YOU THREW HER INTO?!" Yoseob asked as he jumped in the pool.

 

Everyone was gathering around them. Hana slapped Gyuri in the face.

 

"You ." she said and walked away.

 

After 5 minutes,Yoseob came out of the pool,holding Ji Hyun bridal style.He put her on the floor and gave her a mouth to mouth process.Ji Hyun finally spit the pool water out and opened her eyes.Everyone was relieved.

 

"Are you ok?" Yoseob asked softly.

 

"Mhmmm...thanks..." she said weakly.

 

Yoseob holded her bridal style again.

 

"Move." he said to the crowd.

 

The crowd followed his demand and made a passsageway to the exit of the pool.

 

"What are you doing Yoseob?I have to change at least." Ji Hyun said weakly.

 

"Shhhh.Don't talk.Your lungs need to rest." he said.

 

Ji Hyun nodded.They were inside a dry sauna right now.Yoseob put his towel over Ji Hyun and hugged her.

 

"I'm so sorry Ji Hyun." he said with tears.

 

"Its..fine.Now tell me the real relationship you had with Gyuri." she said.

 

Yoseob told Ji Hyun the whole story.

 

"Oh...I'm sorry Seob ah for not understanding you." she said.

 

"Its fine.I love you Ji Hyun." he said wrapping her into a warm cuddle and kissing her on the forehead.

-------------------------------------

After dinner,everyone got free time.Some kids went back to there rooms to rest and some kids went out to watch shows and stuff. B2st, Hana, and Ji Hyun went back to their rooms.However,B2st stayed in Hana,Dong Woon,Yoseob,and Ji Hyun's room to hang out.It was 10:00 pm and they were playing "Truth or Dare." When Ki Kwang was asking Hyun Seung a truth, someone knocked on the door.

 

"Who is it?" Hana asked.

 

"Its...Gyuri." she said.

 

"GET THE AWAY." Hana yelled.

 

"Hana just let her in.I know she was being mean today but lets just let her in.I feel bad." Ki Kwang said.

 

"Fine." Hana said and opened the door.

 

"Um..hey...can I hang out with you guys?" Gyuri asked.

 

"Fine but you better not touch Ji Hyun or I'm gonna get you harder then I did in the pool." Hana said with a glare.

 

Gyuri rolled her eyes.

 

"So what are you guys doing?" she asked.

 

"We're playing Truth or Dare.Wanna play?" Ki Kwang asked.

 


"Sure." Gyuri said.

 

"Ok so I was asking Hyun Seung something right?" Ki Kwang asked.

 

"Yeah." Hyun Seung answered.

 

"Ok so...is it true that you have a crush on Park Byungee?" Ki Kwang asked as he snorted and giggled.

 

"NO!WTF!WHO IN THE FREAKING WORLD TOLD YOU THAT?!" Hyun Seung asked.

 

Byungee was the nerdiest,and weirdest girl in the school.

 

"There's a rumor going on that you like her." Ki Kwang said.

 

"EWWWWW. NO BRO." Hyun Seung said.

 

"Ok so I choose,Ji Hyun.Truth or Dare Ji Hyun?" Hyunseung asked.

 

"Um...truth." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Is it true that Yoseob was your bias in B2st before you went out with him?" Hyun Seung asked.

 

"Haha.No." Ji Hyun said.

 

Yoseob gave her a No-you-didn't look and Gyuri clenched her fist.

 

"Who was it?" Hyun Seung asked.

 

Ji Hyun pointed at Ki Kwang.

 

"HAHAHAHAH YANG YOSEOB YOU LITTLE LOSER!" Ki Kwang hollered.

 

Yoseob turned bright pink.

 

The game went on and on and on.Thankfully, no one really picked on Gyuri so nothing really bad happened. At night, Yoseob and Ji Hyun layed down on the same bed again.

 

"Yoseob ah." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Wae?" Yoseob replied.

 

"Can I have a hug?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

Yoseob hugged Ji Hyun.

 

"Thanks." Ji Hyun said.

 

"Pft.I'm doing this cause I love you." he said.

 

And with those soft words, Ji Hyun deeply fell asleep in his arms.