Problem solved.

Trusting him and loving him

"Sorry Ji Hyun.." said Doo Joon.

 

Ji Hyun stared.

 

"Why...did you..do that?..." she asked tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

"I don't know.I'm sorryy....please forgive me." he said.

 

Ji Hyun ignored him and got out of the car. When she got out, she saw Yoseob.

 

"Y-Y-Yoseob..?" she asked.

 

He stared at her.

 

"Yoseob!I can explain." Ji Hyun said.

 

Yoseob walked away.Ji Hyun hurried to him and grabbed his hand.

 

"Let me explain." Ji Hyun said.

 

"EXPLAIN WHAT?!ARE YOU GONNA MAKE SOME LAME EXCUSE THAT DOO JOON JUST KISSED YOU FOR NO REASON?!" he asked.

 

"HE kissed ME.I pushed him away.Please forgive me Yoseob." Ji Hyun said with more tears.

 

Yoseob stood still.Ji Hyun cried more.Yoseob gave in and gave her a hug.

 

"Yah..don't do that again." he said cuddling his head into her neck.

 

Ji Hyun smiled even with tears on her cheeks.She was so happy Yoseob understood her.She pulled him away softly and kissed him on the lips.

 

"There.This is your good night kiss." she said.

 

Yoseob smiled.

 

"Good night!" he said grinning.

 

Ji Hyun gave a soft laugh and headed in home.

 

(Doo Joons POV)

I'm guessing Ji Hyun didn't notice I didn't leave.When I saw her and Yoseob kissing it broke my heart into pieces.Ji Hyun doesn't know.She might never know actually...how much I love her.Ever since the beginning..."

 

(Back to no one's POV)

When Ji Hyun went into her house, Minho oppa and Shinee was there.

 

"Oh hey.." Ji Hyun said.

 

"YAH!Why are you so lat?!Its 12am right now!" Minho lectured.

 

Ji Hyun nodded lazily and headed into her room.Minho followed her in.

 

"Ji Hyun.Whats up?You look tired." he said in a worried tone.

 

"I'm fine.I'm just tired." Ji Hyun said rubbing her eyes.

 

"Ok.Tell me if you need anything." Minho said.

 

"K."

 

Minho went out and Ji Hyun changed into her pajamas,washed,and jumped on her bed.Just then she got a call from Hana.

 

"Hello?"

 

"JI HYUN!" she yelled on the phone.

 

"Whatt?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"NEXT FRIDAY WE ARE HAVING A HOMECOMING DANCE!" Hana squealed.

 

"Oh...cool..." Ji Hyun said not giving a crap.

 

"OMG.DUDE WE HAVE TO LIKE GO SHOPPING BEFORE THE DANCE!WELL, WE CAN'T GO TOMMOROW CAUSE I HAVE DANCE PRACTICE, BUT ON TUESDAY WE HAVE TO.OMG.DUDE.THEY SAID YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE A DATE OR ANYTHING BUT LIKE SERIOUSLY I'LL FEEL LIKE A LOSER..." she said.

 

"Ok..um sorry Hana but I'm really tired right now,so can we talk about this tommorow?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"YEAH TOTALLY!BUT DRESS SHOPPING IS ON TUESDAY!DON'T MAKE A SCHEDULE!" she yelled.

 

Ji Hyun just hung up. Hana didn't know she was dating Yoseob again.She already knew they were once a couple but she didn't know that they were back together.

 

"Oh well...I guess if Yoseob doesn't ask me to the dance, I'll have to go by myself." she said shrugging and heading to sleep.

 

------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry guys for the late update!:D but I hope you enjoyed!:DD