Finally, the homecoming dance

Trusting him and loving him

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was finally a day before the homecoming dance. Hana was in her room, staring at herself in the mirror. She touched her hips to see if she wasn't too fat looking. Just then, she got her phone and called Yoseob.

 

"Hello?.." he answered.

 

"Yoseob.Can we meet at the cafe in front of our school?I need to ask you something." Hana asked.

 

"Sure.." Yoseob said.

 

Hana hung up, changed into Juicy Couture sweatpants and a Juicy Couture jacket and headed outside in her fur boots. She put on her hood so the snow won't touch her hair. When she arrived, at the cafe, Yoseob was sitting down and drinking coffee. Hana smiled and headed towards him.

 

"Hey." she said.

 

"hey." Yoseob said.

 

"Ok..so umm...are...we....going....to the...homecoming dance...?" Hana asked.

 

"Sorry Hana...I'm taking Ji Hyun." Yoseob said.

 

Hana's face turned bright pink. She was angry with everything.

 

"Why?..." she asked slowly.

 

"Cause...Ji Hyun's my girlfriend." Yoseob said.

 

"Aren't you tired of dating her?" Hana asked.

 

"No..." Yoseob said.

 

"Yoseob..I asked you first. If you have at least a little bit of respect you should take me." Hana said.

 

"Well Hana..I guess I don't have even a little bit of respect cause I'm taking Ji Hyun. And what you did to her on Tuesday, wasn't respectful either k?" he said.

 

"Yoseob....but I love you." Hana said.

 

"You..don't know what love is..." Yoseob said getting up and heading out the door of the cafe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was Friday night. The homecoming dance started in a hour and Ji Hyun was wearing her dress. She waved her hair and put a white bow on her hair. Her phone started to ring and it was Yoseob telling her that he's here. When she went out her door, Yoseob was in a tuexedo and he was leaning on a white Mercedes Benz limo. When he saw Ji Hyun, his mouth fell open. Ji Hyun looked at him and blushed. Since, it was so aqwuard Ji Hyun just ignored Yoseob and got into the limo. Yoseob finally snapped out of it and rushed into the limo. There was aqwuard silence for about 10 minutes when Yoseob finally talked.

 

"Ji Hyun.." he said.

 

"Yeah?" she asked.

 

"You...look..beautiful." he said looking at her in the eyes.

 

"And you look handsome." Ji Hyun said looking at him.

 

When they finally arrived, Yoseob held Ji Hyuns hand and together they headed into the stadium. When they went in, they saw B2st and Hana. She turned bright pink when she saw Ji Hyun and Yoseob. Ji Hyun quickly let go of Yoseobs hand but Yoseob grabbed them. He took her to the food section and together they grabbed a drink and started to dance. Ji Hyun noticed that Hana was alone in the corner. She felt bad. Ji Hyun was about to go over till' Dong Woon went to Hana and held his hand out to dance to her. Hana smiled and took his hand and together, they danced gracefully. It was finally time to tell who was the homecoming princess and prince. Their principal Mr.Lee headed to the stage.

 

"Hello everyone! We are going to announce are homecoming prince and princess right now." he said.

 

"ARE HOMECOMING PRINCE AND PRINCESS IS........SON DONG WOON AND KANG HANA!~~ CONGRAUTLATIONS!!!!" he yelled.

 

Ji Hyun clapped and so did everyone else. Hana and Dong Woon headed to the stage and took their crowns and flower boquets. They made a short speech and headed down the stage. The dance was over after about an hour and Ji Hyun went to the bathroom to wash her hands. When she went in, Hana was there too.

 

"Ji Hyun ah..." Hana said as she looked at Ji Hyun with tears.

 

"Yah Kang Hana..YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED TALKING TO YOU?!" Ji Hyun asked.

 

The two girls ran to eachother's arms and hugged.

 

"I'm sorry.I was such a bad friend." Hana said with tears.

 

"NO.I WAS!" Ji Hyun said with tears too.

 

After about 2 minutes of crying and apoligizing, they finally let go of eachother.

 

"Well..see you tommorow.Let's hangout...its a Saturday tommorow.." Hana said.

 

"Ok." Ji Hyun said.

 

They headed out the restroom and saw B2st outside.

 

"Are you guys friends again?" Jun Hyung asked.

 

"YES!" the two girls shouted in unision.

 

The boys chuckled and Yoseob took Ji Hyuns hand.

 

"We'll be going first." he said with a smile.

 

"Ugh.Couples these days showing off their love." Jun Hyung said.

 

Yoseob smiled and left the rest. Doo Joon looked sad.

-------------------------

Yoseob and Ji Hyun were at the parking lot, waiting for their limo to come. Yoseob wrapped his arms around Ji Hyuns neck and rested his head on her shoulder. He kissed her slightly on the neck.

 

"Yoseob ah..I'm not the here right?I'm not the mean one right who took my best friends crush right?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"Of course not and its over so stop thinking about Hana right now and just think about us." Yoseob said.

 

Soft tears rolled down Ji Hyun's cheeks. Yoseob turned Ji Hyun towards his chest.

 

"Even if you weren't chosen as the homecoming princess, you're always a princess to me.Always." he said resting her head on his chest.

 

"I'm ok with that.." she said softly.

 

The limo finally came and they finally arrived at Ji Hyuns house.

 

"Thanks Yoseob.For everything." Ji Hyun said.

 

"No problem.I love you princess." Yoseob said kissing her through the limo window.

 

Ji Hyun smiled and headed into her house.