Caught in the car in the wrong time

Trusting him and loving him

Ji Hyun went closer and closer to the guy.She had a firm grip on her bag just in case he was a bad guy.When she was super close to him,he turned around.Ji Hyun dropped her bag.

 

"Doo Joon Oppa?!What the heck are you doing at my house at 9:30 at night?!" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"Oh hey." he said blushing and rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

 

"Doo Joon oppa.Why are you at my house and where's Minho oppa?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"Well Minho hyung invited me to eat  dinner over at your guy's house and when I arrived,he told me he forgot to buy something from the food he was making,so he's probaly at the grocery store." Doo Joon oppa said.

 

"Ohhh." Ji Hyun said.

 

Doo Joon looked at Ji Hyun up and down from her head to her toe.

 

"Oh...haha...umm I'm soaked right now cause I had a little fun with Yoseob at the sprinklers...." Ji Hyun told Ji Hyun with a red face.

 

After that,she hurridly,went in the bathroom and took a nice,fresh shower,and came back out.When she was out from the shower,Minho came back and was already almost done cooking the meal.

 

"Minho Oppa!" Ji Hyun said.

 

"Aigooo.My babys here!" Minho said giving Ji Hyun a tight hug.

 

"Gross oppa.Stop getting all lovey dovey on your little sister." Ji Hyun said pulling him away.

 

Minho frowned slightly and headed back to what he was cooking.When he was done, Doo Joon,Minho, and Ji Hyun sat at the kitchen table talking and telling jokes to eachother.When they finished,Ji Hyun volunteered to wash the dishes.

 

"I'll do it." she said.

 

"Me too." Doo Joon said.

 

"No.Its fine oppa.I can do this on my own." Ji Hyun said with an assuring smile.

 

Doo Joon ignored Ji Hyun and washed the dishes with her.When they were done, it was 12 :30 in the midnight and Doo Joon was putting on his jacket to head to b2sts dorm.

 

"Doo Joon oppa?Are you walking home or is your driver picking you up?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"I think its too late for my driver to pick me up so I guess I'll have to walk home." Doo Joon said.

 

"Doo Joon oppa.I'll drive you home." Ji Hyun offered.

 

"Its fine." Doo Joon said.

 

"No oppa.Your gonna be cold or you might get noticed." Ji Hyun said dragging him to the car.

 

Doo Joon followed and finally they arrived at Doo Joons house.

 

"Thanks." he said.

 

"You welcome." Ji Hyun said.

 

Doo Joon leaned close to Ji Hyun all of a sudden.Her eyes turned huge.He got close to her and kissed her softly on the lips.She pushed him back.

 

(Yoseobs POV)

I was happily skipping down the streets,holding a bag of fruits, my mom made me buy.When I was passing Doo Joons house, which is a way to my house, I saw a car that looked familiar.I looked in the window and there was Doo Joon kissing some girl.I smiled and happily though Doo Joon has finally had a girlfriend.But..when I saw who she was,everything went opposite.

 

(back to no ones POV)