Painful memories

Trusting him and loving him

*Flashback to 9th grade when Yoseob and Ji Hyun first dated*

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

Ji Hyun answered her phone.

 

"hello?" she said

 

"Ji Hyun its Yoseob.Do you think you can come outside to the cafe next to our school?" he asked.

 

"Yeah sure.See you there!^^" Ji Hyun said.

 

Before Ji Hyun went to the cafe,she went in the bathroom,fixed her hair,make up,and did a few poses.She wanted to look good in front of Yoseob no matter where he was asking her to come.She wanted to be the perfect girlfriend that he would never regret dating.Anyways,she went to the cafe and Yoseob was sitiing on the booth in the corner.Ji Hyun saw him and waved.Her face blushed a bit when he waved back.She headed to the booth and sat down.

 

"Hey Yoseob^^ what is that you wanna tell me?" Ji Hyun asked with a bright smile.

 

"Ji Hyun..um..." Yoseob started to sweat a bit.

 

"Yoseob?Are you ok?" Ji Hyun asked with a worried face.

 

"Ji Hyun.I wanna break up." he said and looked down to his feet.

 

There was a moment of silence between them.Finally Ji Hyun talked.

 

"Why Yoseob?Why do you wanna break up with me?" she asked while she tried to hold her tears.

 

"I just don't want you anymore.I'm sorry." Yoseob said still looking at his feet.

 

Ji Hyun tried her best not to cry.Instead,she smiled.

 

"Alright.I understand.Now are you done talking?" she asked bting her lip.

 

"Yeah.."

 

Ji Hyun didn't even say bye and ran out of the cafe.She finally was into tears.Her make up smeared,her hair was messy ,and she looked horrible.

 

*5 months later*(still flashback of 9th grade)

It was almost the end of 9th grade!Ji Hyun was excited for the amazing summer she was gonna have.Afterschool,she was walking home until someone grabbed her hand.She turned around and it was Yoseob.

 

"Yoseob?" she asked.

 

"Ji Hyun...I'm sorry." Yoseob said.

 

Ji Hyun stared at him with a confused expression.Yoseob came close to her and finally,their lips were a centimeter apart.

 

"Y-Y-Yoseob...are you ok?" Ji Hyun said stuttering.

 

"Ji Hyun.Please forgive me.I'm sorry.I'll never break your heart again." Yoseob said.

 

Just then,he broke the space of their lips.He was having a passionate kiss with her and Ji Hyun kissed him back.When they finally parted,Yoseob hugged her.

 

"I love you.I'm sorry." he said burying his head on her neck.

 

"Its ok Yoseob." Ji Hyun said with a teary smile.

 

(middle of 10th grade year *still on flashback*)

Ji Hyun was doing her homework.She was in a rush doing it cause she had a date with Yoseob in a few hours.When she finally finished,she digged her closet.She just decided to wear dark blue skinny jeans,with hollister shirt and a peachy color cardiagan with Toms.When she went out,Yoseob was in his car in front of her house.He smiled when he saw her.

 

"MY BABY!~~YOUR FINALLY HERE!" Yoseob said running to Ji Hyun.

 

Ji Hyun smiled at Yoseob.

 

"Where are you taking me?" she asked with a soft smirk.

 

"Somewhere over the rainbow" he said.

 

When they finally arrived to their destination,Ji Hyun gasped.

 

"WOW!YOSEOB!YOU SERIOUSLY DID THIS FOR ME?!" she asked.

 

"Yes." he said.

 

The place was a small little,fancy restraunt,with flowers and a little pond on the side.There were lights hanging on trees and on the restraunt,there was a huge banner that said,"LIM JI HYUN AND YANG YOSEOBS 100TH DAY ANNIVERSERY!" Ji Hyun almost cried but, before she could,Yoseob put his jacket over her and went in.They had a AMAZING dinner that day.Finally at night,Yoseob took Ji Hyun to a park.

 

"Ji Hyun." he said

 

"Hmmm?" Ji Hyun said eating an Ice Cream cone that Yoseob bought her.

 

"I love you." he said.

 

Ji Hyun looked at him and smiled.

 

"Me too Yoseob.I love you too." she said and started eating her Ice Cream cone again.

 

"But..I have to leave you." Yoseob said.

 

Ji Hyun stopped eating her Ice Cream cone.

 

"W-W-What did you just say Yoseob?" Ji Hyun asked begging in her mind that she heard wrong.

 

"I'm moving to America.The rest of the b2st members are staying but I'm moving to America for my studies and I might not come back." he said.

 

Ji Hyun dropped her Ice Cream.Tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

"IS THAT WHY YOU DID THIS FOR ME TODAY?!" she asked.

 

"No.It's because its our 100th day anniversery..and I wanted to make it extra special cause...it could be the last..." he said

 

Ji Hyun stared and walked away but Yoseob s his arms around her fast.

 

"Ji Hyun...please forgive me..!" he said with tears.

 

Ji Hyun grabbed Yoseobs arms and pulled them back.

 

"Don't ever talk to me again...ever..." Ji Hyun said and ran away with tears.

 

When she was walking home,it started raining.People were staring at her.She didn't run from the rain or take a bus.She just wanted to die.

 

"Yang Yoseob...this time you won't be forgiven." she said.

 

(end of flashback)

Yoseob stood still remembering the whole thing.Ji Hyun just stared.

 

"Ji Hyun.I'm back for you.Do you know how much I missed you?" he asked.

 

"Yoseob!Your still the same!You're still a player and I know I'm not gonna trust you anymore!I don't want my heart to be broken again Yoseob!" Ji Hyun yelled to him in tears.

 

Yoseob hugged her tightly but she unwrapped his arms around her.

 

"LET GO!" she said with tears.

 

Yoseob grabbed her again but this time,he kissed her.