The three words that are heard again but more lovingly.

Trusting him and loving him

The next morning Ji Hyun woke up early.She went into Yoseobs room to see if he was sleeping or not.When she went in, she saw Yoseob sleeping in his bed like a little teddy bear.Next to his bed was a humongous teddy bear and he was holding onto it.Ji Hyun smiled cutely and went to the kitchen to make Seobie an amazing breakfast.After she finished making pancakes,bacon,scrambled eggs,and mini hash browns, she carefully put it on the tray.After she got a cup and poured homemade orange juice that she made.She carried the tray full of food carefully to Yoseobs room.She tapped Yoseob's shoulders softly.

 

"Yoseob.Wake up." she said.

 

Yoseob opened his eyes.

 

"Oh hey.Good morning." he said.

 

"Eat your breakfast.I made it." Ji Hyun said putting the tray in front of him.

 

Yoseob saw the tray and gasped.He looked impressed by the hard work Ji Hyun has done.He carefully picked up the fork and started eating.After he was done,he carried the tray and washed the dishes.

 

"Yah.I'll do it." Ji Hyun said taking the plates.

 

"No.You made the breakfast.Rest." he said.

 

Ji Hyun shrugged and headed to the sofa.She the TV.After 10 minutes she was starting to get bored and Yoseob finally finished washing the dishes.Yoseob headed to the sofa to where Ji Hyun was.He put his arms around her shoulders.

 

"Yah." Ji Hyun said with a glare.

 

"What?" Yoseob asked.

 

Ji Hyun put his arms away from her shoulders and continued to watch the TV.Yoseob frowned and put his arms around her shoulders again.Ji Hyun glared but this time she didn't put his arms away from her.There was a moment of silence until Yoseob spoke.

 

"Ji Hyun ah,let's go on a picnic today!" he said with a smile.

 

"What?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

Yoseob didn't give her time to talk and immediately went to the kitchen and started taking out a bunch of food.He made ham sandwiches,and packed cookies,chips and drinks.Afterwards,he dressed out of his pajamas and took Ji Hyun to his car.Ji Hyun was confused but didn't say word.Yoseob first stopped at the mall,where fans were glaring at Ji Hyun.He bought Ji Hyun a cute flower patterned skirt with a cute top and flats.Then he went back to the car and headed to a private park.The park didn't have much people because it was only for celebrities and important people.It was really pretty though.There were flowers blooming everywhere and the fresh,green grass made everything seem like with was perfect.Yoseob and Ji Hyun ate their food and played around all day.

 

----------------------------------------------

It was 8:30 pm and Yoseob and Ji Hyun were laying under a tree looking at the stars.Yoseob had his arms around Ji Hyun and was cuddling her tightly.

 

"Look at those stars!" Ji Hyun said pointing at one star.

 

"Your more beautiful then any of those stars Ji Hyun." Yoseob said cuddling her closely.

 

Ji Hyun smiled and cuddled herself into Yoseobs jacket.He hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

 

"Ji Hyun ah." he said.

 

"What?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"Ji Hyun ah." Yoseob repeated.

 

"What Seob ah?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"I love you."