Chapter 8

Letting You Go......

Jenny has been released from the hospital but she still need to take some medicines prescribed to her.

"Mommy when is daddy going to visit us?" Jenny said to her mom who is busy calculating the scores that she missed in the past week. Kyuhyun who did not visit her for a week now has been very busy fixing all the problems in the office and Jenny will often ask her mom every once in a while.

"Jenny, I don't know" she plainly said to her, she don't even want to hear his name at the moment she is soo stressed right now.

"Johnny can you get the phone" Seohyun said to him who is playing his newly bought PS3. "Neh" he said and reached for the phone.

"Hello Seo Residence!" he said cheerfully. He give it to his mom because apparently the person is looking for his mom.

"Neh" Seohyun said putting the phone near her ear. "Is this Seo Joohyun?" the person asked. "Yes, do you need help with anything?

"SEOHYUNA!!!!!!" the phone said with a cheerful voice. "Who is this?" Seohyun asked politely because she can sense that its a old woman.

"Don't you remember your MOTHER-IN-LAW aigoo.....i'm sad" she said and seohyun was shocked and happy at the same time.

"Omonim...it's been a long time" Seohyun said a little curious she know Kyuhyun is evil enough to use his mom to get what he wants.

"can i visit you're house?....please" she said to her and she agreed. After that the phone call ended. She rushed and finish her paperworks because she going today for dinner.

"Kids fix youreselves you're grandmother is coming" she said to them. "who Granny?" Johnny asked his eyes focused on the game.

"No you're dad's mother" she said to them and Jenny jumped in joy while Johnny just nodded. He is also excited to meet her he knows that she have nothing to do with it in the first place its all his dads fault. "Johnny be nice" Seohyun said taking the controller away from "I know i don't hate her...i promise" he said and lifted his tiny hands up and seohyun nodded.

"Omma is appa coming with her?" Jenny asked cutely while fixing her hair. "I don't know" she murmured. She don't want to see him right now thats all she know.

Then the door rang and a old man and old woman was standing in front of her door.

"MY FAVORITE GIRL!!!" the woman said and hugged her tightly. She missed Seohyun, oh much she told Kyuhyun that he made the biggest mistake in his life almost everyday, it a holy mass according to Kyuhyun. "Seohyun" the man said and tapped her shoulder, she can sense sorry in his eyes. "Mrs. Cho and Mr. Cho Welcome" she said and bowed to them.

"What did you call me?" the woman said and she continue "no more omma" she said and pouted at her. Although she is old Seohyun still find it very charming.

"Come on in" she said and the couple entered their house and examine it. "Seohyun we heard about it" Mr. Cho said and Seohyun nodded.

"I'm sorry for not telling you I really am" she said and bowed 90 degrees at them but Mrs. Cho stopped her. "It's Kyuhyun's fault anyway and we understand but it would have been better if you told us we could have help you" the woman said to her with those pity eyes. Looking at Seohyun now she went thin and her dark circles still come out even if there is make up she looked so worn-out.

"It's fine really...we made it" she said and smiled at them. "KIDS!!!" Seohyun said and two kids run down the stairs and Jenny was first to comeout looking happy and beaming eyes and Johnny who is running almost tripped and he stood next to his lovely sister. He smiled at them a smile that looks like Kyuhyun's "HIS A PHOTOCOPY!!!!" the old man yelled and run towards the kids. He bent down to match their eye level.

"Whats your name?'' he asked "Johnny and Jenny" they both said cutely and he pinch the two kids nose. "Omma we are going to play outside!" the kids yelled and they followed their grandfather at the backyard.

While in the kitchen is preparing some snacks for the kids. "Seohyun you know Kyuhyun want to have his kids too...right?" Mrs. Cho asked while drinking the tea Seohyun made for her. "Neh..." she simply said to her.

"Seohyun I don't want this to get to the court, just let Kyuhyun have some time with the kids that all" she said

"But o-omonim" she said awkwardly "Seo I know you love the kids, but dont you want them to experience how to have a father...i am not asking you to be with him" she said "unless you still love him" she said suspiciously and seohyun choked at her own saliva.

"a-aniyo o-omonim" she said and Mrs.Cho can see Seohyun blushing but not too much.

"Seo can you do me a favor" she said while looking at the window where she can see his husband and the kids playing tag.

"what is it omoni" she said while stirring the juice.

"PLEASE LIVE WITH KYUHYUN!!!" she said standing up and Seohyun dropped her spoon.

______

WILL SHE ACCEPT IT OR NOT!!!!!