Chapter 25

Letting You Go......

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"They heard the kids yell with enjoyment when they saw the Pororo World. Their parents just smile at them while Yuri who have a camera hanging on her neck started taking pictures of their faces.

"This is the best!" Krystal yelled and so did Jenny.

"I know right" Minho said while trying to put his arms on her shoulder and he felt someone slap it.

"You are like you're dad Minho-yah" a voice said while glaring at him.

"Aigoo...Uncle Leeteuk looking as an angel as always" Minho said and run toward his mom.

"I told you to quit it Choi Minho" his mom said slapping his head and revealing an eye-smile.

"bipolar" he mumbled and he got a smack from his dad.

"JEONGMALL!!!!" he yelled and went toward Taemin who is drinking his banana milk.

"Lets go kids" Seohyun said while holding Johnny in her hands.

"Lets book in first before we start roaming" Kyuhyun said to them and the little kids jump for joy.

"Lets go!!!"Sunny squealed and Yuri smack her head.

"Quit it Kwon Yuri" Sungmin defended his wife.

"You two never change" Seohyun smiled and Kyuhyun caught a glimpse of it and feel his cheeks warmed.

"Lets go!!!"Johnny yelled and they grab their luggaages and went in to the hotel.

"Can we get a family size room for 9 people" Kyuhyun ask the man and the man nodded and handed them the keys.

"Have a nice stay" he said smiling warmly and look at Sooyoung and smiled gently. Ryeowook notice it and lifted thier hands where their wedding rings are. And the girls just laugh at Ryeowooks jealousy attacks. The families went to their perspective rooms to go and change and get settled.

"Waah!!!" the two kids yelled while looking at the Pororo world which can be seen entirely in their room.

"Oppa you're drooling" Jenny joked at him and he smack her in the back.

"APPAAAAAAA!!!!"Jenny whined and run to his dad.

"Wae?" he ask while picking her up.

"Johnny!" his mom yelled and slap his behind a little.

"Omma" he whined and rub it and hug his mom.

"Kids change clothes now so we can leave" she said and the two headed to the bathrooms.

"So nice to have all of us together right?" Kyuhyun said while getting rid of his tie.

"Let me do that" Seohyun said and started loosening the tie. Kyuhyun's heart beat 3x faster than before.

"Its really nice have all of us together I mean with the kids and all" she said and smile at him.

"Seo...I love you" Kyuhyun said as she touch her hand.

"Seo...I love you" they heard a voice said and they found Johnny mimicking his dad and Jenny giggling.

"JOHNNNNNNNNNY!!!!!" his dad yell in embarassment.

"Aigoo" Seohyun siad to hide her embarassment.

(many hw and I kinda make a filler chapter...its lame I know!)